Mexi/pol/ HAPPENINGS THREAD: Monterrey is Tumbling Down Edition

Shit's going down in Monterrey:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9rFkF3yZIjs
>Anarchists vandalized the state's Palacio de Gobierno (sorta like a US State Capitol)
>Looters raided a Walmart, just finished looting a FAMSA, and they haven't stopped.
LIVE COVERAGE:
multimedios.com/tv/envivo/monterrey

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtu.be/nbiEOp126yg
youtube.com/watch?v=tREkYd7B2Fs
youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM
youtube.com/watch?v=y6_mfv4qems
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope the police kill all the anarchists.

Official thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

>mexico is a shit
>mexico is becoming a shit
we need to talk

FREE SHIT FOR EVERYONE

Mexico is having a fire sale

No better than niggers

What's happening on the live coverage?
I'm banned from viewing in the US.

how many hours could i last before i got my head cut off if i went to mexico and traveled off the beaten path

>Consumerism and materialism is bad
>Loot HDTVs and worthless electronic garbage

Hmmm.

I'm glad I moved out of Arizona. If hordes of poor brown scum poured in, what would Obama do.

www twitch tv/fideon

streaming local news in Monterrey

Good, let the country burn. You should be happy too, you're going to receive our mestizos in the coming months.

It doesn't help that we have the most hated president in the story of the last 50 years.
Media says he has like 40% of approval, but I think he has like single digits levels of approval. He is hated just as much as how Park Geun-hye is hated in Korea.

They just showed the destroyed glasswork at the Palacio, and they're reporting that they're starting to loot they city's main shopping district.

Nothing they'll probably use this vandalism to classify Mexicans as refugees

hard working christians they said

you will get raped and your shit stolen but you won't get killed unless you mess with narcos

>start civil war in mexico
>millions of refugees
>if trump builds a wall he is literally hitler and must be impeached for not helping the poor paco fleeing civil war

Is Mexico going to become an Anarcho-Capitalist paradise? I can't wait.

>Monterrey
>white

Why are the subhumans stealing everything?

mexico needs to import sperm from high IQ sperm donors. Then encourage mexicans to cross breed themselves with this sperm. This will create smarter mexicans and a better economy i the long run.

If mexican intelligence is not boosted in this way, chaos will envelope mexico and the entire world, eventually.

>Beaners destroying their own country and communities

Is water also still wet?

there's was already a couple of aussie's killed while traveling in a van in mexico

youtu.be/nbiEOp126yg

>mexico is kill
>millions of barbarians
>BUILD WALL

I have a friend that disappeared into some trees to do coke with a Mexican pimp in Acapulco and we didn't see him again for 3 days.

He said he had a great time. He has a tattoo on his ass of a beer bottle wearing a sombrero that says "Viva Mexico" now.

is the fire rising? or is it just a pile of tires being burnt in the distance

>Mexico happening
>not playing the Sicario soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=tREkYd7B2Fs

They're making a sequel by the way. It's just going to be fucking GoPro footage

I love how Denmark knows what's up.

>hourS
lol

>Peso topples to lowest in world
>move to Mehico and hire 30 loyal bodyguards and 30 farmer employees for $1k USD a year
>live in a mexican castle in Baja California like a king

This whole thing has an Obama exit play feel to it.

a strong resilient people they said

are u mexibros safe? i hate you and care about you.

Too be honest, America needs to see a riot like this in order to convert the white cucks to our cause. Sorry urbanites .

Don't fall for the leftist media lies.

won't work
the public is already too outraged over it
America First will direct Pres Trump to deny them and make a safe zone for them instead

>Komm, süsser Tod
>my fucking sides

stay safe, my friend

>be burgerfaggot
>lump everyone into the same group
how would you feel if you were lumped with the BLM fucks?

I'm at my house, door and windows closed

I work in a migration office, there's thousands doing the same already. mostly buying property downtown or in one of the high end developments

Pacolypse? Mexicaust?

C'MON
YOU WANT TO LEAVE CIVILIZATION BEHIND OR NOT
4 SCOOPS OF RIOTS

Underrated.

We'll be ok friend. Just awful tired, need to gather our shit and rest a while.

What the fuck is going on?

LOL wtf gringos you're even more fucked up than us lmao

Oh it hasn't even started yet. Wait until Trump gets into office and there will be people lining up to be the new wealthy elite there.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM

>Trump meme again
this is because of the oil rise and because people hate the government

IMPORTANT QUESTION

Is the police going to kill the anarchists and commies?

YES OR NO?

Sorry this was meant for (you)

Mexico will implode before Trump's first day in office. This is some serious meme magic.

I'm not even balding, but you can bet I'm getting a combover.

We don't hate you guys. We just want to go to Mexico and feel and experience Mexico. Not walk outside our house and get the same feeling

This is what happened in America during the oil crisis.

the police isn't doing shit lmao

No, because "Human Rights"

Lol, I thought that said "Immigrants Car Wash."

NO MORE TACOS, PACO

how do you know about that son bulgaria bro?

you can start now, no joke. look up the price of residence in yucatan country club, it's apparently really good in dollars

go die in your favela

not the world police.

The spokesman of the Nuevo Leon government just said that many of the people arrested had chilango accent.

As expected of Mexico City's scum

JAJAJAJA ALV
BASED BULGARIA

>Mexicans think they're owed jobs by the U.S.
>commit crimes when they don't get their way

This. Nothing would make us happier than a safe and prosperous Mexico. And a nice big wall to keep your trash on your side.

Any links to live riots?

My sides

So it's moving North?

you're comparing your country when you don't devote one quarter of your salary money just to travel to your workplace with my country.

Stop talking shit. The oil rise is bad as fuck for the people here. I fucking hate the vandalism and looting but don't act like people should just swallow this fucking nonsense.

BASED

>everything that happens is because of me

:(

stay safe mexico anons

The police get bribed by them

>be bean
>get mad at a comment pointing out a lie that is commonly repeated in this country
You do realize blacks are a totally different race correct? When riots happen whites hardly loot places. It's always the minorities that fuck shit up for everyone else. You have a country where all of your people are brown yet they still do this against their own.
>mexican intellectual

>these good boys, they dindu nuffin
Usually when you're mad at the government you do something to fix the government, you don't go loot stores. That doesn't fix shit.

Yes. This shit had not happened here since 50 years or more.

It was very popular several years ago.

WRONG

youtube.com/watch?v=y6_mfv4qems

there was a thread about the impending situation before the media and the board got obsessed with Trump though.
Like that one about that city in baja trying to secede

Now that I think about it, it sure seems like something bigger is at play here.

Dude, I love the Mexicans I've met, desu. Every single Mexican I know is a hardworking, nice person. But we do need the people of Mexico to respect out laws, just as much as the people of Mexico need our gov't to stop arming their cartels. You stop, we'll stop.

Didn't you know that the balkans are the original Latin music? Their music is similar in a lot of ways.

HOLY SHIT
Did trump pay those mexican fucks to start rioting/looting so THE WALL becomes legit need?
Trump's wall don't sound so crazy now does it liberals?

LMAO

Strawpol-should we create a white ethnostate in Mexico now that their government has collapsed?
How would the narcos be dealt with?

>stealing car tires and mattress and all manner of other goods from the local stores is a form of protest

It's not.

>Usually when you're mad at the government you do something to fix the government, you don't go loot stores. That doesn't fix shit.

Well, it does get the government's attention.

Besides, not much can be done to fix Mexico's corruption culture short of removing all the Mexicans from government.

Explain this to me:

>Government is bad
>People loot Walmart

redpill: people don't care for the price of the oil they just want a better TV and cheap beer.

are you retarded? holy shit, it's like you stick your fingers on your ears, you don't know shit about what people are saying.

Nobody is saying that the looters and thiefs are good boys dindu nuffin you stupid fuck.

I'm down. I will gladly subject to all white tests necessary.

>smarter violent chimp
pls no

Funny, most mexicans I knew were lazy fucks. The guatemalans and salvadorians were way harder working. They want to separate themselves from being lumped in with mexico.

like -10 mins there's always mexicans waiting to jump on foreigners everywhere thirsty to kill and behead you etc it's all they think about all day

so then ride a donkey to work peasant

>live in mexico

Can someone tell me what's going on?

>Kodak TV

I never said it was a decent form of protest, these people are it as an excuse to steal shit and get easy money.

Do you seriously think that I support this nonsense? I'm only explaining the reasons