Brit/pol/ - do not talk to tripfag edition

>BETRAYAL - Andrea Leadsom: "We'll make a loophole so that mass immigration can continue"
express.co.uk/news/politics/750115/Brexit-Environment-Secretary-Andrea-Leadsom-UK-farmers-EU-migrant-labour-seasonal-workers

>Household debt at its highest since the 2008 crash. Keep taking out those loans goyim
bbc.co.uk/news/education-38370219

>Dirty opportunist scum: (((Soft brexit))) will be an (((economic success)))
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/economic-consensus-brexit-succeeding-ashoka-mody-imf-a7509711.html

>The free market doesn't work - and at last Labour is admitting it
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/05/market-labour-industrial-strategy

>Wales get cucked - "Immigration should be devolved"
itv.com/news/wales/2017-01-05/calls-for-immigration-rules-to-be-devolved-to-wales/

>Queen Elizabeth "nearly shot" by Buckingham Palace guard
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-nearly-shot-buckingham-palace-guard-security-late-night-walk-elizabeth-ii-a7510376.html

>700 patients die because of the SNP and their shit handling of the NHS
express.co.uk/news/uk/750258/SNP-bed-blockers-crisis-patients-die-stuck-hospital

>Pro-EU Tory ambassador accused of leaking Brexit plans to the EU before quitting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/04/sir-ivan-rogers-could-no-longer-trusted-iain-duncan-smith-says/

>Thanks Theresa - Britain will be Europe's most populated country by 2050 because of mass immigration
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4085590/Population-Britain-set-overtake-France-13-years-Impact-high-immigration-make-UK-populous-European-country-2050.html

>Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=pQKsuZ5a3_U

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12040199
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38526192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first!

fuck you teafags you fucked it all up

Reminder that 7ZHTWauT has 14 posts ITT and not ONE (1) of them is even VAGUELY related to politics IN THE SLIGHTEST

Reminder that 7ZHTWauT has 14 posts ITT and not ONE (1) of them is even VAGUELY related to politics IN THE SLIGHTEST

Related to the last thread

>Theresa May will fight for remainers

sorry bongs

And a good thing they did, too.

People like you are why I don't use the word 'bants'

PRESIDENT 2020

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is a virgin-friendly general

Reminder that Brit/pol/ is anti-virgin.
All virgins must justify themselves.

>implying Sup Forums isn't populated by over 50% virgins

Their degeneracy is moderately related.

>Be me 2 years ago
>I fucking hate faggots holy shit die die die you degenerate fucks
>me now
>being held by my bf in bed and I am exclusively the sub

Huh

Name a board that you think is under 50% virgins.

The state of you.

It's not "moderately related at all"

14 posts in the last thread and EVERY SINGLE LAST ONE OF THEM WAS /SOC/ AND Sup Forums TIER SHIT RELATING TO UNIVERSITY, BANTS AND SEX

Stop enabling anonymongs

>British state run engineering from 1970
>Make most advanced gas powered tilting train in the world
>Technology sold off to some shit country and it is sold back to us 40 years later for a huge cost and at a lower spec

/cgl/ is full of women so probably that

I'm a virgin because 2D > 3D

Lack of a social life. I haven't had a friend since primary school to be honest with you.

You get used to it.

I posted that exact meme once...
Now I suck cock and even developed a fag lisp

Reminder that America and Britain are best buddies and we always help each other out. Everything America has done in the past 70 years was to aid Britain in all its troubles. From WW2 to the Suez issue to the Falklands, we were there for you.

Buts thats only because they're all nonces

strawpoll.me/12040199

>women who not only know about but voluntarily spend their time on Sup Forums aren't also virgins

WTF! I'm a bum pirate now!

Maybe /lgbt/, they just all fuck each other and get AIDS

they're women. it's not hard for them.

even the "fembots" on /r9k/ are sluts

>Didn't get added to the Yankposter collage after all those attempts

>Gave up in the end and just put shit at the end of the baithook

>Americans

Trust me 3D is superior.
Rubbing one out doesn't compare to busting a nut inside a 3D wench.

That's a handsome train

The only women that post here do so because their boyfriend showed it to them

>wench

Reminder that lad culture ruined sex relations and hastened Britain's collapse
The best trick men ever pulled was convincing women that the sixties was a period of sexual liberation for them alone

I'm pretty sure the majority of /lgbt/ is going to be 'ally' poseurs who associate with legbutts and try to fit in with them to share in their pity without being entirely mentally ill.

>The police state of the 'United' Kingdom

Neck yourself Tyrone

>legbutts

I've met Peter and shook his hand.
I've also fingered multiple female with that hand, and I wasn't even married to them.
Peter gets cucked again.

It's not bait, friend. America has suffered a lot for the UK.

I used to make twitter accounts for various things, but never a personal one.
Went to make one to actually post there the other day and it asked for my phone number.
Fuck that.

I thought the virgin thing was a meme desu
Because I lost mine pretty young, and no one I know in real life openly admits to being a virgin.

End yourself Alfred

>BBC talking about hate crimes against whites and the involvement of BLM

What a time to be alive.

So YKTD, I'm interested, and any other tripfags. Why do you post entirely blackpills on these threads? Do you have any real constructive/positive outlooks on our future?

That's a pretty sweet train m8.

>America has suffered a lot for the UK.

>NjGE
Hello Mr Farage.

What is actually wrong with being a virgin? Why is everyone so ashamed to just admit it?

YKTD
has like a handful of thoughts
and memes

he then tries to bend every conversation in order to shoe horn in these undercooked thoughts and memes
It's pretty depressing and ruins the threads

>Why do you post entirely blackpills on these threads
Because I've yet to see a constructive answer from ANY user, and I challenge them every time when I'm asked this, to the question of what we can actually do to undo Britain's death

Even if we get a hard Brexit, which is EXTREMELY unlikely, every main party is still dedicated to unprecedented levels of mass immigration, social liberalism, political correctness and state destruction of private life and the family units. The post-EU future of Britain is that of Douglas Carswell and Theresa May, not Nigel Farage and Peter Hitchens

Hard Mode: "B-but you have no solutions either" isn't an argument

Again, lad culture and sexual liberation

When I tell people the reaction is always negative and they view me differently, as if they are better in some way

bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38526192
>children wont go out to play on their bikes anymore

>as if they are better in some way
They are.

Nothing. Normies see it as a reason to spit on others. Fuck them.

Yeah no shit, because people that don't lose it young end up being mocked

To be honest it shows lack of social skills and ability to talk to women in this day and age.
Unless you're choosing to do it for moral reasons then it's sad.

IT'S COZ OF ALL THEM PAEDIATRICIANS WOT I EARD OF IN THE DAILY MAIL

I lost it to a fat Irish bird ten years older than me while I was shitfaced at a NewYears party, sometimes being a Virgin is a good thing.

This.

Ignore them, lad.

They're just fucking idiots.

How are they better than him?

So you put effort into sticking your dick into a hole. Well I put effort into other things because I have more than simple animal instincts

It suggests in people's minds that there must be something wrong with you, because still being a virgin the older you are implies that no woman yet has found you likable enough to let you fuck her.
This belief makes a number of assumptions that aren't always right, but so does every intuitive impression that any of us get about anything.

I'm not being quite as accusatory as I sound. I'm not calling you out for being a tripfag either, since that's really unnecessary at this point.

I'm genuinely interested to know what hope you have for saving Britain, if at all.

Otherwise I'm wondering what the point of posting here is at all other than habit if you're completely blackpilled. I mean, surely it would be healthier to move on?

I put effort into multiple things as well.
I'm currently at a good university.
Sticking my dick in girls is just one of my talents lad.

What do you put effort into ?

>Annoying Chad wannabe student failures seriously chose HALF PAST THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING to start having a go at people who haven't had sex yet

>I'm currently at a good university.
Which one?

Lets face it friend, you also put _some_ effort into getting your hole as well, but failed miserably.
See above.

University of Durham

I do lack social skills, but it's been years since I had a friend nevermind a girlfriend so I am used to it.

I can concentrate on other stuff without being obsessed with sex like you guys.

You'd also think that it'd be boring posting here during your whole waking day
especially if you post exactly the same things day in and day out

but autism works in mysterious ways
it's also funny to me that autism has almost become a compliment on this site
I didn't mean it in a positive way to be clear

YKTD are you a virgin?

this is not comfy

Ox-bridge reject uni eh
still decent

Of course he fucking is. He's a NEET paki.

He's said that he has a girlfriend.
Maybe she's still just platonic at this point.

Yeah, I should just jump off a bridge desu
It's like when you fuck up on a game, hit restart

>tfw to intelligent to have sex

topkek

True enough. I even got an interview and everything.
Still Durham is top 5 so it's good enough.

Chads OUT

They are never "good people" either. Pisses me off when people say "chads are bros though". Bullshit

>Remember when Scotland was a real country
:(

I suspected as much.
2D girlfriends don't count.

>Ox-bridge reject uni
Doesn't every semi-decent Uni that isn't either Oxford or Cambridge fall into that category?

I'm sorry dude, I hope things pick up for you.

Go to the gym (or just do pressups/crunchs etc like me if you don't want to pay for a gym) and start taking some evening classes to meet people. Choose stuff that will have women show up, no DnD groups.

I'm not even a chad lmao.
There's a middle ground between a ksv and chad thundercock.

You can never stamp out hope completely, it's inbuilt
Come the next little twinkle of a conservative happening and I'll probably be bouncing off the walls

No

>2D girlfriends don't count
Baka, yes they do.

>tfw Scottish
>tfw dating an English Sup Forumsack
>I'm the sub

IM A GOOD BOY

I didn't say I was intelligent, user.

Why do they do this...