Are women really worth it at this point in history...

Are women really worth it at this point in history? I really dont want to reproduce a son or daughter in the times we live in and marriage has died if you like it or not. I am 21 years old and have been fighting myself of what my true purpose here on earth is.

I dont think this bitch knows what curvy means.

I know right leaf, to many of them. Women's age are coming to an end

Fat acceptance is nothing but letting women think it's OK to be lazy.

Op, you want a healthy relationship and a good woman? Lock up your wallet and your fridge!

So she's a fat bitch.

Doesn't she know that she can only be one or the other?

I have money, a car, an education, and I work out frequently to up my emotions so I dont stare at the barrel of a gun to my head.

I hate this world, this life, and women. Someday ill be buried six feet deep in the ground and my family will just forget about me, and my friend will find someone new to shitpost irl with. I have been through so much to find that light, but its all dark

She's obese. Being unhealthy is never beautiful.

I'm getting real tired of 500 pound landwhales thinking that they're THICC.

Just because you eat a tub of ice cream with every meal and guzzle a 12 pack of coke every day doesn't make you THICC

It makes you a fat piece of shit with no impulse control and that's why you're unacttractive

If you have no interest in passing on your genetics (or they aren't worth passing down), then no, they aren't worth it.

I plan on popping out 4-6 with my wife. Gotta do my part to slow the dilution of the gene pool by people who shouldn't breed breeding excessively.

You and I aren't that different. Good luck in your journey.

I'd let her suck my dick. Fat chicks have horrible self esteem so they suck dick to make up for it and good god can they suck a dick. They don't reluctantly suck the first inch of it either, they gobble it down like a Costco polish dog with kraut and mustard.

They do it with love.

how the fuck does she fit into a shirt from abercrombie and fitch

Are you me? Lately, as I've become more aware of what's going on around us, I've become increasingly full of despair. I don't think our world's saveable. I work out obsessively to try to forget, but I'm left with the inevitable truth that the only fix to this world may be the end of it. I'm not a violent person by nature, so I simply try to do the best I can and wait for my end.

I have similar side affects to trans people, though I am not a tranny.

What I mean is, that I cant accept myself, I hate myself more than anything in this world and I cant see my body like others see. Women say I look fantastic, my mother loves me and tells me everyday how beautiful I am, and my friend is jealous of my hair haha. But I still cant see it, and I may never. I am heavily medicated on anti depressants and have a high chance of cancer.

The depression, suicidal thoughts, the anger... It all makes it worse.

I can get violent through anger, mostly to myself. I am so on edge and I wish it weren't that way. I want the world like it is in the movies, in fantasy. Where these things dont exist and we all live in a fantastic world full of opportunity and hope.

THIC
H
I
C

I remember the day when companies like Abercrombie and Fitch would even interview fat girls.

I wish you all the luck, hope, and love brother. May our journeys have happiness and that we find what we are looking for

Wouldn't*

I'm a Christian, so I'm not beyond hope in the broadest of terms, but I've resigned myself to the fact it's not going to exist in this world. I guess I was raised to be optimistic and think that we could change our world, but everything that I'm seeing tells me otherwise. I think the final redpill is that the world truly does belong to the Devil. It's the only explanation for how screwed everything is. I'm simply trying to do the best I can in life, and hope the next life is better than this one.

I look at fat people and I cant imagine the amount of hopelessness they have. The idea that you are so far from saving and that you just cant love yourself enough to even try living.

No. If they've had any exposure to feminism they are noting more than dickless men without the need to earn an income to get laid.

You might as well start stretching your anus with huge vegetables if you date them. I promise you, the future child support will hurt more.

Literally me. Godspeed anons. We share this solidarity across the internet and I find some solace in that.

I use to be Christian, well I was a Catholic to be exact. Grown up by a mother who taught us those morals, and a alcoholic father who beat me while telling me to get on my knees to pray.

I just dont care for spirituality, because in my time of need it only aided in pain and divide. But I agree with you, and I hope there is a next life.

All the hope and love for you user, may the future be fantastic and full of happiness.

Of course you sexist. Women are the most powerful people on earth.

As the owner of a fat gf I can confirm fat girls who are actually well adjusted, productive citizens would never pretend to be proud of being fat.

>Are women really worth it at this point in history?
Find a good one. Might be hard but not impossible.

I feel your pain, user, and I'm sorry for what you had to go through. I wish you all the best. Read the Word for yourself, though. It's one of the few things that keeps me from doing myself in on a daily basis. I don't know whether you care or not, but I'll say a prayer for you.

Quints confirmed as fact.

DIGITS

>I let my body go to shit and keep cramming cheeseburgers in it
>CALL ME BEAUTIFUL OR YOU'RE A PIG

I'm starting to become glad that I'm so accustomed to being alone, because I don't think I want anything to do with cunts anymore

A prayer by a person from somewhere and someone who I dont know makes me happy, because I know that someone cares. Thank you user, I hope you find peace and that your God is right

Let's just say this -

If I weren't already married to a fine redpilled lady for the last 15 years, I'd be inclined to only associate with women for pump-and-dump purposes.

I always knew females were not on the same level in many regards, but the past decade really made me see clearly that most women are just too fucking full of themselves and ignorant of reality to want anything to do with them.

Pussy would be worth the trouble to me now.

Same to you

WTF. It has to be true, digits confirm.

I feel like the act of making love to leave, even if it was just one day kills more than anything. I had sex with a girl, as I dropped her off, I froze and I looked into her eyes and asked "Do you want us, for us to be together. I feel like we really work together and I never met someone who I felt so comfertable with"

She looked at me and said, "im sorry" and that she just cant do it. She froze and she started breaking down, my tears falling from my face knowing I just gave my everything and all for someone to just be dropped. A person I had full of hope, and with a goodbye kiss I never seen or talked to her again. The kiss of death

And at that moment, I knew... I knew that women are worthless and just want to be used. They dont know what love is like, they hate love. But all I want is love.

This is what I've been trying to tell people for years

>Dad always brought home a different woman every weekend
>Always used to think he was a scumbag
>Was never popular in high school but seemed to get a lot of girls anyway
>Most girls I've dated have been wishy washy as all fuck
>Freak the fuck out if you don't respond immediately but take an hour to text back
>"I had a dream you cheated on me" then treat you like shit
>Some girl I dumped when I was 16 still fucking hates my guts now that we're in our mid twenties because I dumped her when I was a retarded teenager who didn't know how to women
>Omg user I want to be with you so bad please please
>Break up after a week because who fucking knows
>Moved in with a girl for the first time in my early 20's
>We both work shitty jobs but whatever
>I get fired from mine for some stupid shit
>She immediately dumps me
>Get together with this girl who has supposedly been in love with me since we were kids
>She cheats on me with an ex
>Get together with this totally shy girl and help her out of her shell
>She immediately fucking bails
>Get together with a girl I've known for almost twenty years
>Loses her job and becomes a lazy fucking parasite who throws a god damn tantrum if I tell her to so much as pick up her five hundred cups she leaves laying around
>Seriously you fucking cunt you can just rinse out the cup you don't need a goddamn new one every time you get a glass of milk
>Have five sisters who all cry and whine if they have to do anything so I always had to do the chores
>Women are all backstabbing whores who will rat each other out for the tiniest thing but still act like a friend to their face
>Every single girl I have ever met uses their once a month blood shitting as an excuse to be a cunt despite never changing their behavior for the rest of the month

No wonder my dad treats them like a warm hole, he probably went through the same shit I am right now

be a man. either use them like the whores they are or don't. if you're really worried about your purpose, then take up smoking, get a dog, and find a fucking hobby.

I have a hobby, I have a dog, and I have an education and love for what I do. But what is the purpose? What truley is life all about?

>he fell for the marriage jew
SAD

>I am 21 years old and have been fighting myself of what my true purpose here on earth is.

Your true purpose is RaHoWa.

>A leaf

I need to go get my rake

i did this for 3 years and towards the last 3 months she purposefully distanced herself from me and came up with 500 excuses (that weren't real) why we shouldn't be together.

In a heated argument I forced her to admit that deep down she really wanted to be with me but she can't, she never can and for me to stop asking. That was her words.

Most women don't actually want love. That's the woman redpill. They want status and comfort and peer admiration, extreme financial success and demi-god sexual encounters. But not love. Most women, nearly all.

first you get the money
then you get the power
then you get the women

you should try smoking before it's too late

I had the same thing with a girl in high school, and after. It was a whole year, and I loved her. I looked her in the eyes and every night before she closed her eyes I said it over Skype and with her in that bed. Later on the love left her eyes and she couldnt say it. She just closed those eyes I loved and adored so much. I did everything and anything for her to be happy, and in return I get pain.

Women are not worth it if they dont know how to love.

I understand what you mean, and I can tell you one thing, you need to learn to adequately distance yourself from them. If you sleep with a woman don't make them your "girlfriend" by default. Make them earn it! They don't deserve the time on your wristwatch unless they provide utility to you.

if you're gonna quote patrice you might as well give him credit

Thank you. I hope you find peace as well.

I will always think of you kind of people, and you specifically. You give me hope in a dark world

That's the sound of cotton screaming, buddy.

I'm an oldfag, I don't know who that is.

You have food, water, shelter, and even internet access. You'll be fine princess

I know that, don't we all. But doesnt mean you can be happy. Just like a rich man with all the money in the world, there is something missing

Focus on what you got then sunshine what good will dwelling on negatives do?

I'm so tired of this fucking argument

I got laid off of my job and my UI got frozen because ((((they)))) said I'm still employed, just working less hours

I somehow magically don't qualify for medicaid or food stamps, I have no fucking heat, everything I've eaten lately has been out of a can or fucking ramen

My car is a goddamn piece of shit that constantly needs repaired or breaks down if someone even sneezes in the passengers seat

I have no goddamn heat and have to wear gloves in my own apartment

Oh but I have a roof over my head so thank fucking god for that I guess

Dickweed

Hey, better than all of that and no roof right? Anyway sunshine,clearly youre enjoying wallowing in self pity so I'll leave you to it. Enjoy!

Stop calling people sunshine it makes me very triggered

Why's that?

I hate the sun