TRAITOR ASSANGE BTFO'd!

TRAITOR ASSANGE BTFO'd!

>archive.is/s1lM3

Other urls found in this thread:

nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/elberton-georgia-guidestones-r-c-christian-10-commandments-antichrist-new-world-order-nwo.jpg
archive.is/s1lM3
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is a thousand times more evidence that pizzagate is real and in both cases, no smoking gun.

>and in both cases, no smoking gun.

>identified

i think they mean "created"

Will someone plz leak the report? I don't want to wait until Monday to just read the unclassified version

>The CIA hasnt jewed us before so I guess we should trust them
They literally lost all my trust for years and everyones getting real tired of the bullshit they keep pulling

Ah yeah.. a bunch of intel guys who we have been saying have lied for years to us this, and it fits our narrative so it must be true and no we can't tell you who it is beacuse
>muh national security
Thanks

This is really the best CNN can do to respond the interview? SAD!

Not yet. We're damned close though

How the fuck are we supposed to believe the government on any of this, if they can't even get their stories consistent, and they keep moving the goal posts on interpretations of vague terms?

>unclassified version

You mean heavily redacted.

They're gonna move in to neutralize Assange before summer. They're planting the "actively damaging American security" meme right now; soon, the CIA will be seen to have no choice but to take him out.
>implying he wasn't already taken out in November

>former CIA chief cuts ties with Trump

Yeah no shit. Trump is downsizing your corrupt ass, and this is exactly why.

You mean, after the embarrassing interview with Hannity where Assange called "bullshit" on the Russian hacking, suddenly "SECRET RUSSIANS" were found.

This kills the Assange

traitor? hes austrian or some shit

he's right stupid. if there was a smoking gun in either case, charges would be filed.

>officials

always completely unnamed "official" source.

>that picture

Dahneld...

>believing le rapist man

"Included in that new information were intercepted conversations of Russian officials expressing happiness at Trump's win. Another official described some of the messages as congratulatory.
Officials said this was just one of multiple indicators to give them high confidence of both Russian involvement and Russian intentions."

did they just stop trying? thats the best they've got?

The go between is craig murray

i was thinking how funny it'd be if he had a pair of binoculars

Fucking hell this really is just a smear campaign. This has sorros written all over it.

Implying he's not dead already.

>Russians express happiness over Trump win.
>Act of war.

Wew.

Is anyone else creeped out by these CIA Kike goons?

I'm happy Trump won, therefore I hacked the election.

CNN's article says US intel has tape of russian officials celebrating Trump's victory. Case closed. You cannot both celebrate a victory and not hack. This is from our "intelligence" community

digging their own grave for when Trump ends the CIA. a hundred years of regime change ends with a whimper. good bye jackal shitbags

How is a traitor? He has never been a US citizen or worked in any US organizations.

>Hillary declares intention for increased opposition to Assad and the implementation of no-fly zones.

>Russia happy and relieved Trump won, Hillary defeated.

>100% proof positive this happiness is because Russia "hacked the election", whatever the fuck that means.

Our intelligence agencies are a joke.

There is more proof of Pizzagate than of russians hacking the election.

Why the hell does the establishment want nuclear war with Russia?

The CIA should not even exist anymore. It was a cold war project that no longer has a mission because the cold war is over.

I hate how we get attached to these random federal agencies and build them up to be indispensable.

MSM will keep trying to push the Russia hacking shit despite there still being zero evidence, period.

And you'll keep hearing left-learning "intelligence" sources say, "Oh, yeah, Russia really did it. Trust me."

>TRAITOR
he's not an american u fagget

The ironic part was watching democrats praising Clapper and the CIA during that russian hacking hearing earlier. Republicans were very light on the praise, if any.

Fake news....

nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/elberton-georgia-guidestones-r-c-christian-10-commandments-antichrist-new-world-order-nwo.jpg

Assange isn't a U.S. citizen so he can't be a traitor what he's engaging in is old fashioned espionage

From the Wiggles?

The real test is if Donald changes his position.

He believes they don't have any evidence.
And they intend to show him their findings tomorrow.

Russia is Wikileaks
Wikileaks is Russia

the real test is the first 100 days in office. he can state any position now and it could be real or not, he has to be reasonably ambiguous as its obvious the neocons and democrats are trying to get him to slip up. but once his hand is on that bible, I'll be taking what he says seriously. though I think he'll do a lot more action than talking.

does anyone believe cnn at this point? or do i just not realize that some people still do?

Those fucking rocks man. That's my fuckin Ideology

>And they intend to show him their findings tomorrow.
If their findings are another "concept map" with the word "unknown" on it, I'm going to vomit.

>archive.is/s1lM3
>Officials told CNN there's been a disconnect between Trump's remarks about the intelligence community and his behind-the-scenes behavior when he's present at private intel briefings.

In other words, he doesn't subscribe to their (((information))) 100% without skepticism, so he's obviously bad and wrong.

of course it is. if they had any smoking gun they would've been parading it through the streets weeks ago

>it was the russians
>trump: no it wasnt
>donald trump is with the russians
>wikileaks: it wasnt the russians
>wikileaks are also with the russians

Who's next? How many times can you claim Russians before it stops working?

too bad your skin is going to melt off and you're gonna vomit up all your internal organs.

Takes these guys way too long to manufacture fake evidence. Hurry up already.

>Intel report says Saddam has nuclear weapon program
>Can we see the report?
>No, it is classified and you wont understand it you are not intel.

He is a swede.

They're hard at work don't worry, they're having trouble getting Colon Powell out of retirement to lie again. Also the "Yellow cake from Niger" guy has gone underground.

They guys in the CIA are 60 or older. They have no clue what hacking is or how the internet works.

It's like asking a 12 year old to explain how the solar system works.

I looked it up and he was born in Townsville, Austria

>war never ends
>PTSD murder suicides from veterans still ongoing
>million refugees from war torn countries enter Europe.

Might want to really look that Intel over.

>How many times can you claim Russians before it stops working?
One of the things the left is good at is keeping a wide stable of things to shout when they know what theyre trying to pull is absolute bullshit.
>Russians!
>Racist!
>White nationalist!
>Homo/transphobe!
>Fake News!

>Traitor
>Has absolutely no ties to the US

Fuck off you faggot.

KEK

No wonder no one believes them.

This.
He's a fucking Kangaroo.
You could have said fucking pederast btfo and would have been find.

>TRAITOR
isnt Assange Australian

Looks, these tubes connect to this tube.. and it goes across the ocean into America.

See? The Russians are DIRECTLY CONNECTED to the INTERNET!

>Included in that new information were intercepted conversations of Russian officials expressing happiness at Trump's win.

uhh, are you guys hacking us?

Fuckin shaved

So...where's the evidence?

What does being happy about a win have to do with hacking the election?

And fake news stories are not hacks or rigging. There was as much fake Hillary news as there was Trump news.

Fuck, this whole argument from the US is stupid.

Besides, the DNC worked with the media. Isn't that illegal? Shouldn't that be investigated?

>Seth Rich

you don't say

(((Declassified))) report will be released next week

CIA's mission is actual terrorism

why do we need state-sponsored terrorism again?

Fake news

You're confused, OP.

Oh goody, I can't wait :-\

Sources include: anonymous officials

Sage.

None of this is going to matter in 5 years. Trump is going to tell America who to vote out of office at the state and local level. All of these fuckers pushing for war with Russia will be begging for food and giving BJs, especially guys like McCain and Ryan but Bernie will be among them as well.

Was this ever a thing or did he just stay in the fucking capital all the time?

But dont you want to see more proof in our informational pamphlets about how to not get phished, Goy?

>kikes are trying to coup the government

>archive.is/s1lM3
Oh, you mean the "Weapons Of Mass Destruction" intelligence community?

You notice how the democrats have completely stopped trying to pretend there was fabricated information leaked now.

The ONLY thing they seem to be arguing is: "we would have won if people didnt know how horrible we are and that isnt fair."

I saw something that said only 25% of Americans are drinking the Russians hacked everything kool aid but this has been so prolonged. This huge build up for months to demonise Russia and Syria as these monsters just feels like Iraq.

>CNN
>"officials"
>"sources"

How do we put an end to this kind of journalism?

What I mean is that pizzagate is based on a wealth of circumstantial evidence and things that make you go "huh" but there's not like a picture of Podesta fucking a baby or something yet.

And that one is racist, sexist fake news and the other is ironclad prood.

>more claims without evidence

also why is us intelligence leaking like a sieve? seems like a bigger issue than "russian hacking".

Correct but the page shows Australian nationality
I guess the rape charges in sweden got me confused whatever

You're not allowed to celebrate our president, Vlad.

OK?

>war is peace
>freedom is slavery
>ignorance is strength

I can't get enough, chosen one

Two more weeks and Trump dismantles the intelligence agencies

oh, some of us have known that CNN is straight propaganda since at least Gulf War I.

how about this gem produced live in Atlanta from CNN studios?

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

Kill all the kikes.

>You can't.

It will be here as long as Kikes exist because they have no loyalty.

Ummm....wasn't the phishing email in March, long before Trump won the nomination? This is the most retarded article I've ever read.

Don't care how Wikileaks got the emails at this point. The truth only matters and DNC, Hillary, Obama are crooked and done.

Holy kek those 7's

Hope Clapper gets the clap.

>literally believing anything coming from one of the most corrupt administrations ever in American history
>literally letting the most corrupt administration drum the war drums

LOL, classic

>why is us intelligence leaking like a sieve

It isn't. I have a clearance. If I posted SCI info here that went public everyone who knew that info would be polygraphed and they would find me.

Watch Chaffetz and crew question people with this level of info. They tapdance around everything because one wrong senetence and it's prison.

This is bonafide propaganda. They have no proof. It's all bullshit from "anonymous sources".

Only a fool thinks that there exists a person with access to SCI who keeps leaking it all over the place without punishment.