Kidnaps literally the easiest target ever, a mentally challenged kid

>kidnaps literally the easiest target ever, a mentally challenged kid
>brings him to his nigger kingdom in the inner city if Chicago
>tortures him while listening to rap music, smoking weed, and drinking
>nigress bitches all laugh while they do it
>yell "fuck trump" and "fuck white people" making it a racially charged crime
>literally streams the whole thing on fucking FACEBOOK, showing off to the nigger community their violent felonies, and how savage dey ar
>get arrested
>still makes this stupid fucking nigger face in his mugshot, showing he doesn't care and that he still SAVAGE AF

No conscience at all. Only a fucking subhuman can be capable of doing this and being so stupid about it. Putting it on Facebook, partying while they did it, making this retarded face in his mugshot. Even when whites do horrible things, they aren't this fucking stupid and blatant about it.

What can be done about the nigger problem, boys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=B73fbdMDjH8
youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8
youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eTyBJB6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>What can be done about the nigger problem, boys?

End abortion, gibs me dats for single mothers, and no fault divorce.

>end abortion

I don't like abortion, but isn't Planned Parenthood literally killing mostly niggers? How would ending abortion help end the nigger problem? Blacks have the highest number of abortions

Mandatory sterilization of all people convicted of a felony.

Children are a privilege, not a right.

It doesn't matter who it's killing, it's kikery that enables single women to fuck irresponsibility and helps destroy the family unit.

We should do this. It would be hard as fuck to make this a reality but savages shouldn't be allowed to breed

You have an inalienable right to life, which includes procreation. No one would ever agree to this.

Scum who commit felonies deserve to get their rights taken away

Someone needs to shoop this ugly face.

I disagree.

white people are waking up. It's going to be really bad for minorities, they best simmer down now if they know what's good for them or there will be hell to pay.

When someone commits a felony (depending on the felony and the intent of course), they have proven that they are capable of doing destructive, illegal, and immoral things. They should NOT have the right to parenthood at all and they should not have the right to procreation. In that case I can't see how we can simply say it's an ethical human right. It would greatly benefit society if we didn't allow people like this to procreate

Genocide.

Sieg Heil.

Are you trying to be edgy or do you really think that every felon is scum? I know people that got caught with drugs in their late teens/early twenties and have completely changed. It's bad enough that non-violent felons can't legally own guns

>>What can be done about the nigger problem, boys?
>End abortion, gibs me dats for single mothers, and no fault divorce.

Agree.

Pretty rude of the photographer not to tell him when he/she was ready so he could smile.

They could kill him idc, if you let me ill throw the switch grinning ear to ear.

Niggest face in the world, expressions are reflections of the inside and that is pure cancer.

if i have a right to procreation are all the girls who won't fuck me guilty of violating my human rights?

repatriation + reparations

/niggers

It be in hais nadure. He a good boi whe dindu nuffin. Yo racis cracka ass don believe dat, but he a best man! No funny stuff. He a real man. A gud man n shite. You white boi jus jelly cuz he haz a rel dig, unlike yo ass. Shite!

if I had a son

God damn niggers are ugly.
Are we actually supposed to believe that these retards are going to sexually conquer the world?

He's getting ready for the future. Vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=ItAzJD0o9NQ

Ha, all the white people be tripping cuz they mad. My niggas just taking back what wuz aurz, get off the land white people, we back in charge

Yfw Mike Tyson punches Forest Whitaker in the mouth

>would insert penis into anus

I propose a Final Solution to the nigger problem.

No. Depending on the intent and the felony committed why should we allow scum to procreate? By this I mean violent felonies like murder, kidnapping, assault, and any sexual violence too. I don't think that way for things like drug possession, but for the sales of drugs I think we should as well. It's not that fucking hard to go through life without committing violent felonies and most people who do are scum who can't be rehabilitated. Rehabilitation is a meme

what's that exactly? more welfare?

>niggest face in the world
Chicago is home to niggas of a magnified caliber

Kek

It's an inalienable right endowed by God, it has nothing to do with ethics or human rights.

Also, what crimes are considered felonies is arbitrary and subject to change, even heinous things like kiddy diddling have been turned into misdemeanors from felonies because it was politically expedient, see the California ballot proposition in the last election cycle.

It would be foolish to think it wouldn't work the other way as well, and when the hordes of gibs me dats voters turn political wrongthink into a felony you've ended up fucking yourself over.

They don't have a conscience because you don't punish them properly

Until you do, blacks will continue to take you for a ride. You are literally paying for this punk in your taxes. Enjoy that.

He's not evil, He's just not well house trained.

This

I disagree with you, strongly

You already deprive criminals of many rights. Right to freedom. There is no way that it is fair that a criminal can have infinite children and make you pay for it. Do you enjoy being cucked like that m8?

Advanced strength Zyklon B

Fuck off

Christ you are cucked beyond belief

The same solution Lincoln was working on before he was (((assassinated))).

If the state can kill you or imprison you for life, they certainly could sterilize you.

>There is no way that it is fair that a criminal can have infinite children and make you pay for it.

I guess you missed the post above where I said to remove gibs.

>Christ you are cucked beyond belief
>flag

Enjoy your new anti-semitism laws.

>it's an inalienable right endowed by God, it has nothing to do with ethics or human right

Who said this, when was it established, why do we have to believe that, and most importantly why is it absolute?

>Crimes being considered felonies are arbitrary because they are subject to change

Rape, murder, sex with children, and other heinous crimes have been accepted as taboo and wrong since the beginning of civilization. That is not arbitrary. California is retarded and their new law is immoral. We as humans know what's wrong and the truth is extremely heinous acts are not up for debate. Small misdemeanors are

>gib me dats voters making political wrongthink felonious

That's an insane hypothetical that we should prevent, but is kind of a hyperbolic argument

You would need to outlaw birth control by your reasoning as well.

Blacks need a distinct legal system. Your own example is that given power they immediately will attack freedom of speech, as we have seen with Obama. That's easy for them because they never had (and do not have, to this day) any concept of fundamental rights.

No arguments here, take their EBT and planned parenthood away and watch how fast Dreshawnda closes her legs.

>Who said this, when was it established
The declaration of independence, its a natural right and not codified anywhere in the constitution as far as I know if that's what you're trying to argue.

>That's an insane hypothetical that we should prevent, but is kind of a hyperbolic argument
My point is that the insane has already happened and a law like that could easily turn on us.

Evidently nothing, because white people are too busy sucking each other's cocks

Russia should use its special forces within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."[1]

Fair enough

So destroy the U.S. from within because of niggers. THAT'S your solution? What the fuck dude. You literally just advocated for the idea that Russia fundamentally destabilizes our country into irrelevance

women would just go back to eating abortifacient herbs and shit, dude

BTFO

>"[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

yes because this behavior is typically seen similar settings

like in africa where there are no EBT cards, no unwanted pregnancies there, no hungry children either

you literally have no fucking clue what you are talking about

niggers are niggers WHEREVER they go

I'm loving watching normies look in horror of this. They are so "sad" by this. Lol fuckin' normalfag sportsball watching RETARDS have no idea what is going on.

Why isnt this a hate crime?

How many niggers does it take to.....

It is man they are getting charged in a hate crime

I believe they are going for that.

It is

youtube.com/watch?v=B73fbdMDjH8

nigga is literally a savage frfr

a news station i was listening to reported it in a way that made it sound like he was their friend and was voluntarily hanging out with them and then at some point they started being a dick, i assume because he said something about trump, or because they got too drunk and they're niggers

True but this stuff does wake them up. Just today I heard my normie coworker say "this is bad, if they keep pushing white people white people are going to push back."

time to open up more planned parenthood shops in the ghetto, it seems

>like in africa where there are no EBT cards, no unwanted pregnancies there, no hungry children either

So your proposal is to continue giving them EBT and letting them have access to abortions and birth control even though they continue to spit out nig babies here? In a perfect world they'd just be given a one-way ticket to Liberia and some well-wishes, but a more realistic political solution would be ending the government gravy train, imo.

Why are white people so obsessed? Whites are the biggest cucks on earth.

Literally kill yourself

It's hilarious how white people are so freaked out about this. Yes, a white kid was targeted because of the color of his skin. Now you know how blacks feel ALL THE TIME. Its not nice knowing that people are judging you because of your skin color, is it? Now you know why we need BLM.

Jews shouldn't have been gassed, these degenerates should have.

Unpopular opinion

Rehabilitate them? Nah. It's a waste. Would take DECADES...

That's an insult to horses everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=8pNelfC6QT8

This. Free abortions and birth control

Niggers are dumb as they are, but on top of that - you allow them to smoke weed legally. So they become even more dumb and crazy about it. You deserve everything you get from them and even worse.

(you), nigger

>Jews shouldn't have been gassed, these degenerates should have.

They weren't, that's why we're in this mess.

Give some links to all the news stories of these sort of events where blacks are the victims & whites are the perps or STFU.

Take everyone who has ever served more than a year of jail time and everyone who has spent that much time on welfare and put them down. We're going to lose some quality people but things will change fast.

jim crow 2.0 when?

This is just more sickening nigger behavior. Feral niggers always attack in packs, rather than by themselves.

I have to disagree about abortion. I don't have a source handy, but without abortion services the entire country would have the demographics of Mississippi. How are they doing?

Ending the gibs are a good idea though. It's a shame too. Because without nigs and other minorities of the like, there are a lot of mainstream liberal ideas that make sense. Without our current circumstances, however, there's simply too much waste to justify.

so they're throwing the book at them? Surprised they didn't nail the chick with weed possession

>tfw your county is an isolated enclave of blacks

youtube.com/watch?v=Vu1eTyBJB6Y

>In a perfect world they'd just be given a one-way ticket to Liberia and some well-wishes, but a more realistic political solution would be ending the government gravy train, imo.

false, in a perfect world you would simply spend $0.04 on a .22lr round and send them off that way.

25 for $1. @ population of 40 million, it would cost you only $1.6 million to get rid of them.

but back to reality okay, no more idealism, only realism now.

>So your proposal is to continue giving them EBT and letting them have access to abortions and birth control even though they continue to spit out nig babies here

no dont continue giving them EBT, but DO continue letting them get abortions.
totally realistic and doable.

1. Take back the food and water supply from the jews.
2. Figure out exactly what they were doing with the food and water to make people stupid, lazy and effeminate.
3. Apply it x10 only to the areas that we want to diminish certain characters.

Might as well have Moonman reading that script

what a farce. CNN is not journalism.

I'm not hardline anti-abortionist, ending gibs is way more important than abortion is, it's just that restoring the family unit and ending sex without consequences would severely impact a certain group's agenda.

They need job opportunities and inexpensive college tuition

>They need job opportunities and inexpensive college tuition
>college

Have you read their FB or Twitter posts?

They need to restart 4th grade.

Here's your (You)

>restoring the family unit
I've got a couple of unfortunate liberal buds. Even they have started to come around to this. I think the whole country is about to come back around and be open to arguments in favor of "family values" although I'm not sure what form that conversation will take. I doubt that abortion or gay marriage or those sorts of issues will be part of it. But when even the left is starting to wake up to the social implications of splintered families becoming common, we know that consensus is approaching.

I live in Mississippi less than 10 minutes over the state line into Memphis, it's fucking horrible. All day I have to deal with niggers. They're horrible drivers and annoying as hell. I work in a grocery store, by the way.

>no dont continue giving them EBT, but DO continue letting them get abortions.

Nevermind, I'm starting to see your point.

it's hilarious that a nigger learned to use a keyboard, please learn the definition of hilarious before you use it

I mean you kinda have it down, but you forget that blacks are indeed not human

>although I'm not sure what form that conversation will take.

it better be in the form of "why aren't all young women trying to look pretty and learn to cook 2-3 meals then wife up some thirsty rich nerd and stay home all day raising the kids and having hours of free time each day to devote to hobbies. As opposed to getting a worthless college degree, going in debt for it and becoming a wage slave during the prime years of your life until your death"