Are you... I mean

Are you... I mean...

The prison to racism pipeline has arrived. I am truly shocked at just how low America has sunk. Not to mention this gets so much worse when you consider how many of these inmates, many Hispanic, will be imprisoned wrongfully and thus forced into white supremecist slave labor

I can't....

Beaners populate jails, he said they'd pay for it.

shit thread

remember to sage & hide

This is awesome

Stop being such a pussy. I promise you many inmates will jump at the chance to get this gig. It will probably pay more than the phone bank jobs and it's away from the prison.

Fucking pussies everywhere nowadays.

In the United States, prisoners are used for labor often.
For instance, the vast majority of licence plates are made by prisoners.
Companies can also schedule prisoners to do work for them to give them experience for next to nothing.
I work at a a National Park and about half our trails are built and maintained by inmates.

> And forcing criminals to pay their debt to society in manual labor instead of letting them sit on their asses all day is a problem how, Leaf?

fpbp

This could work. Make it voluntary with time off prison sentence for those who volunteer. Non-violent offenders only

If I was in prison I'd be all fucking over this.

and theyll learn how to operate beneficial machinery to create further infrastructure

there far more niggers in them

about time black lives mattered

obvious bait

FPBP NO NO FIRST POST BEST FUCKING POST FPBFP! I will call up Scott Walker we have a lot of beaners and nigs in our prisons we should definitely use our Tax dollars for something am I right or what?

i bet people would do this for free in prison its better than sitting in a cell

I guarantee even the prisoners would enjoy it, it beats the heck outta of a cramped prison yard or sitting in your cell for 12 hours

I hope the wall is big.

>mexican prisoners made to build wall, then released and deported on completion

2d checkers

Based Sherif

KEK

Won't this take away from the "shovel ready jobs" prospect of the wall? I figured a lot of people were excited about it in the South because they were ready to help build it. If they use forced labor to build the wall, aren't they still taking your jobs?

it either wont happen or due to federal regulations these inmates will be making 20 bucks an hour.

I approve. Labor camps when?

It'll be the first time niggers ever worked

oh if we used mexican inmates to build the wall and then deported them afterwords i would have such a boner

poetic justice

That is what is being suggested by the sherrif. Op is, as usual, a faggot.

Trump said Mexico would "pay for it".

I guess they're not paying labour costs now...

Beer and hockey aye?

This is what Trans-Dimensional Tic-Tac-Toe in the Post-Current Year World looks like, fampai.

God I fucking lost it. What a great idea really - i'd also force illegals and the like to work on such shit if they received welfare of any kind.

My step dad just got out of jail last month, and he says that the inmates are overwhelmingly pro Trump.

>average trump supporter is a inmate
Wow. Sad!

lol

It was the first of posts

It was the best of posts

The prison population has a low IQ, so it figures.

"Do you want to sit in prison all day, or go help build a wall? Raise your hand if you want to go outside"
>Everyone raises their hand
>And the wall was built and America was Great Again

Prisons in the US are private. Prisoners already work. And keeping Mexicans (arguably white) people out of the country is nationalism, not racism.

>"shovel ready jobs" prospect of the wall?

More of those will come from Infrastructure projects. Rebuilding the electrical grid, for example, would create more jobs for a much longer period of time.

More like there are no numales in prison.

>Inmates support Trump
>Therefore the average Trump supporter is an inmate.
Jesus.... you guys really fail at logic, don't you.

Ive been to prison before. And most of it is sitting around bored as fuck.

I have construction experience and I would love to have worked on the wall... It would have made my time go faster and I could actually physically took part in helping my white race.

Prisons are full of niggers, I guess you're a nigger too.

Well prisons are mostly filled with nogs so I'm ok with this

Do niggers use Sup Forums en masse? They'rerrare at least.

The wall is to keep you inside. This is why Mexico is paying.

Only rapists, drug dealers and murderers try to get into America, it's where they feel at home.

T O P Q U E C A S
O
P

Q
U
E
C
A
S

DENLE UNA GREEN CARD A ESTE CABRON

it'll be the same as them doing ANY other job while in prison

In jails around the border especially. Trump is a God

This is for our Canadian wall, not our Mexican wall you dumb leaf.

>yfw you will be building the wall

(pic related)

is this guy stupid or something? we're building a wall on the southern border not massachusetts dummy

>Russian flag

Trumpski? Is that you?

They could even be trained on operating machinery and get jobs after leaving prison.

The state already told this Sheriff to fuck off. This isnt going to happen.

Its unconstitutional

>prisoners
>operating heavy machinery

You really are a special kind of retard

Proofs

Prison is punishment, not a job oprtunity.

Stinking fucking liberal.

Do you understand there's a difference between verbal and written communication? Are you so abysmally stupid that your verbal stutters and mental lag has to translate to your writing?

Top kek.

shut the fuck up leaf, prepare to pay for the northern wall

Except leftists are the ones against using prisoners for inexpensive manual labor. Not preparing prisoners to get jobs when they're out of prison only leads to the self-defeating reflexive cycle of them getting back into crime to support themselves, getting caught, and going back to prison on the taxpayer's dime. At the present, society gets virtually nothing other than license plates out of it.

>inmates are given something to do
>specifically something physical which is particularly important for men (why do you think guys get so muscular in lockup?)
>gives them experience and skills in construction that will help them find work when they get out
>will likely be paid a small amount for it as well
>the American taxpayer doesn't have to shell out as much to get The Wallâ„¢

How is this not a good idea for all involved?

nigga you just went full dane county

We told you Mexico would pay in the end. Just happens to be their citizens who happen to be prisoners hahahah

Trump should use illegal immigrants to build the wall in exchange for citizenship.

Wouldn't that kind of defeat the point of having The Wallâ„¢ in the first place?

Prison is punishment not a job oportunity.

Deal with it, liberal.

Would be great if we were a different society. The wall is a great chance to boost the economy by employing private workers; not to use the state to give lefties more excuses to chimp out.

I don't have a problem with this. They're in prison for something.

It could work as a sting operation, any illegal who has committed a crime (other than being illegal) gets auto deported back to mexico.

This is an awesome idea with all the money we waste on malingering shits in prison. Some people commit crime just to go there because they're too lazy to work

That's retarded. Welfare exists, why would someone go to prison so they don't have to work when they can stay home drinking 40s on the governments dime instead?

You are aware that work details in American prisons are volunteer, right? So, if any of these people are going to be working on The Wall, they will have freely offered to do so. Who are you to suggest that, because of your delicate Canadian sensibilities, they shouldn't be allowed to participate in a labor force?

I know man, how awesome are we. Oh, and please kill yourself for weaktrollin.

Done in one.

You've clearly never been in prison. Imagine 5-10 years of not accomplishing anything, fucking anything, with your entire life.

You'd kill someone (again) just for the chance to build something that matters.