Conservashits

>Conservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/06/trump-just-flip-flopped-wants-america-pay-wall/
youtube.com/watch?v=P7LSnCXGsdM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>new rule
That's not how it works

I guess the world is just a sick, awful, unfair place.

>occupy democrats
Kys

>liberals
>knowing what a patriot is
Kek, fuck those traitors.

>CIA directors pruge themselves in congressional hearings
>believing anything an intelligence agency says without being an insider.

If you lose an election, you don't get to make rules.

Two months have passed since election day.
Democrats are still throwing a tantrum.

Twenty percent of Hillary's campaign fund came from overseas oil sheiks.
>muh hackers

NEW RULE: If you're cool with the DNC rigging the primary because YOUR candidate won, you don't get to call yourself a patriot
NEW RULE: If YOUR party supports first-past-the-post voting as a way to suppress democracy, YOU don't get to complain about rigged elections

New Rule:
If you're cool with your canidate rigging her primary because YOUR candidate won, you don't get to call yourself a believer in Democracy.

Explain exactly how Russia effected the election.

Also
>Occupy Democrats

>1 post by this reddit fag

I have your IP address, OP.

>glorify the confederacy
>still threaten state secession today
>threaten civil war if you don't vote for Republicans
>horde guns to overthrow the government
>commit terrorism against government
>constant anti government propaganda
>Vladimir Putin is based
>threaten large segments of the population with violence over race and political beliefs

That's conservashits

this tbqh famalam

Republicans are still throwing theirs over Obama, and the Clinton one is still going 40 years on.
Your point?

Proof of rigging?
Same proof as Russians hacking.

>implying Russia meddling in our election had tangible results
Still waiting on that evidence

and yet you won't shut the fuck up about the russians. its almost as if you're just a piece of shit without any sort of principles whatsoever

Hmm...

The political left is America's enemy, not Russia.

Republicans also did not shutup for 70 years and were upset in 2014.
So nope, still going on, still fine.
Republicans lead the country in where it should go.

Did the world deserve to know what about leaked debate questions? Shady donations from Arab royalty? Pay-to-play deals? Public and private positions?

It was not the hacking that influenced the election, but rather the content. If Hillary and her gang had just *GASP not done corrupt things then the leaks wouldn't do shit. PERIOD.

New rule:

If you're cool suddenly defending the same intelligence agencies who supplied us the false pretenses that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and subverted legitimate democracies to maintain western hegemony, you don't get to call yourself a liberal.

>it's meddling because SHE lost
>it's INTERFERENCE to make true information available

>guaranteed replies

Newsfash: once you tell someone you want them to die off you can't shame them anymore.

We
Don't
Care
What
You
Think

I can't believe Trump said elections could be rigged. That's impossible.

Oh, he won?

Change of plan.

Was there ever any proof?

Oh so its bad now when they turn against you, but was great then?

Yeah I know, Trump wants a recount and then rejects it all.

Of course not. The left lies. Always.

bruh

occupydemocrats.com/2017/01/06/trump-just-flip-flopped-wants-america-pay-wall/
Flip flopper

Savin' that shit.
Thanks burger.

The US is paying for the wall, Mexico is going to pay more taxes and tarifs on trade, and stop the flow of illegal money.

That was always the plan, if you actually listened.

I know its rhetorical, they only want yes men and vindication.

The Russians spent the entire Cold War trying to subvert every aspect of the United States, and the Democrats had nothing to say about it.

Now that the Russians aren't doing it anymore, the Democrats are falsely accusing them of doing it.

It's like the left is permanently trapped on that cube planet that Bizzarro Superman comes from.

Is there any real evidence that Russia interfered in the election besides MUH INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY?

I've been watching the Pats play since before you were sucking on your mama's titty.

Trump is literally doing the same things he accused her of. Appointing top fundraisers and donors to cabinet positions.

They have you, a "liberal", parroting neocon rhetoric.

I have to hand it to the DNC leadership. They know how to manipulate their people.

That's hilarious

are you retarded?

Yeah like it was going to be a big beauyiful wall of concrete stretching coast to coat and now is a spotty copy of hte Obama wall.
Which is not going to be paid for by Mexico and instead will be paid for by Americans.
As all Mexico does is increase prices to compensate.

>Liberal imposing a rule based on their feelings which infringes on constitutional rights

Typical.

It's because it was (((SOVIETS))) during the Cold War doing the subversion.

Now Russia is an independent, basically fascist country. The jew marxists are now all internal to the US/UN/EU.

New Rule: If you're okay with the Media using lies and slander to meddle with our election you don't get to call yourself a patriot.

Hahah, What a story, Marc.

It's funny that Greenday is actually active once more and that System of a down might make music again. And everything is topsy fucking god damn turvey.

I remember in 2003 people making statements like " the president should do this and he shouldn't do that and they have it so easy. " and when Obama was elected they sucked his dick.

This is bullshit, all I've heard is that if you're even slightly conservative you're white trash. But you can proclaim that transgenders deserve special treatment while everyone goes broke and this is some how progress.

What about if you lie to congress under oath? Are you a patriot then?

Even Cenk agrees youtube.com/watch?v=P7LSnCXGsdM

Agreed, they should never have covered Hillary in an investigation or falsely presented it as such if they did.
Trump should have received nothing without a mic stand 6 inches from his face.
We should all have watched the fact they detonated 15 20 ktonners in Gambia to kill off ebola instead.
God I love those amd bastards who did that.

Political parties are designed to pick the most electable candidate. Maybe if the Republican party was better at this their candidate could have won the popular vote. Ya know without Putin's help.

Can Democrats claim to be patriots as they openly welcome not only foreigners, but also illegal immigrants, and don't even expect them to assimilate?

Fake new your dumb ass believes. No fact check on bullshit news sites. Have fun on the wrong side of history. Plus Trump is the blue pill.

Trump's campaign had almost zero superpac money, and the donations he recieved were mostly small. Linda McMahon gave his campaign 7.5 Million, chump change to the 1.5 BILLION that was spent on Hillary's.

>leaked debate questions? Shady donations from Arab royalty? Pay-to-play deals? Public and private positions?

none of these things have anything to do with cabinet picks

Everyone replying ITT needs to go back

>pretending that a single one of the things you listed is bad
>pretending that libshits don't threaten violence every chance they get
>what terrorism acts? Were not BLM
That's libshits

maybe you need to go back to the "Trump Thread, ___ Edition!!!1!" thread.

I thought the trump fags would leave this board after the election. I thought wrong.

Yeah he only received 2+ billion from Rupert Murdoch.

no one cares faggot. jeff sessions is going to throw your spirit cooking masters in the slammer and theres nothing you can do about it. hahahahaha.

Russia did what reporters used to do, call it meddling

Better than sending thousands of shitskins refugees into country instead of catgirls, all the while burning your own flag

Pride in the Nation and People is not the same as pride in the shitass government.

Where are the GOP emails then? We know Russia/Wikileaks has them. Why not release those?

OP, you said you were moving to Canada.

>if you don't worship big brother you're not a patriot

sure i can, im a russian patriot, alaska is rightful russian clay

>We know Russia/Wikileaks has them
Do we?

Source? Sounds like FAKE NEWS to me

On that. there was a really funny bit in Texas where because of the first use of a fraud reporting app caught an illegal voting 7 times for Trump, it got pulled for being abused.
I'd say more of they didn't like that the first use was against Trump instead of touting it as proof their app works and catches people.

Technically it helps, it was a guidebook on what to do if you suspect fraud and leads to catching if followed all the way through.

>libtard is mad facts about his shitty candidate got exposed

new rule:

if you're cool with an election being won by a corrupt piece of shit like hillary clinton, who tried to use the media to manipulate public opinions, you don't get to call yourself a patriot.

move to north korea if you like propaganda faggot.

how did they interfere with the election? were the voters unduly influenced by having more knowledge about the candidates? would it have been better if they knew less about hillary?

Well yeah?
Like that is who was pushing Trump, all the fake news, and in classic Trump fashion, they're the ones holding the bag at the end.
Good show, good show.
You don't even know who he is, do you?

Yeah I mean all that MAGA shit, it worked, so its okay, its only bad if it fails.

New Rule: If you are a democrat, you don't get to call yourself a patriot

This is just the beginning

Liberals won't know what to do once Trump is actually running shit

>1 post by this ID

If you aren't saging this bullshit you are a nigger

Tbqh I want a president like Putin. I just watched the guy hold a huge 4 hour press conference with journalists and citizens alike just answering questions about the government and the country and spitballing ideas on how to fix various problems. None of that pre-written speech bullshit either.
Imagine having a benevolent dictator like that who is always willing to hold himself accountable and not some king nigger in an ivory tower who just signs executive orders to fuck you in the ass all day.

Kill yourself commie globalist scum.

There is no known collaboration between Murdoch or any media mogul and Trump. Murdoch never endorsed Trump, in fact he only returned to power this July, and if he wants to have a slight right-wing slant on his company than he can. The same cannot be said about Hillary, who pushed for news reporters to get fired for not supporting her and who received debate questions.

>1 post by this ID
Goddamnit guys

>really some retards in the DNC got phished because they are computer illiterates
>muh Russia
>muh hackers

OP was touched as a child, digits confirm. Also, SAGE.

They always use nonspecific terms like "meddling" or "interfering" or "hacking". This is because the people at the time are full of shit, while the people at the bottom uncritically repeat what they're told and experience the appropriate emotional reaction.

The only evidence of tampering with results directly (i.e. stuffing ballot boxes or changing electronic results) is the evidence that the DNC tampered with certain ballot boxes in blue states, plus some of the former blues like Michigan. That, and the Democrat party primary.

The only other interference came from the release of party secrets, mostly DNC ones. There is no evidence Russia was involved. The "17 agencies" report is fake news. tl;dr The FBI said "We think we know what method the hackers used, and we know some Ukrainians have used it before." The CIA said "The Russians stand to benefit this, so we think it was the Russians. Also gulf of Tonkin - er, nm." The other 15 agencies (including such illustrious agencies as the coast guard) all said some variant of "We trust the FBI, go with what they said." Incidentally, the FBI report is incomplete largely because the DNC refused to cooperate and turn over computers. The CIA report is incomplete because that agency is full of shit.

And even if it was Russia that released the party secrets, so what? They did us a favor. All the information released was true. When the party is that corrupt, the American people deserve to know. When a party can be destroyed just by revealing the truth, they deserve what happens to them. I can only hope Trump rebuilds the Republican party in his image and we can finally watch both the parties as they currently exist fade away in favor of better ones.

>They did us a favor. All the information released was true.

This is what I can't get over. No lives were put in danger. REAL corruption was exposed. Sure the methods probably weren't legal (IN THE US, might I add), but nobody seems to care about the fact that the house is burning, they're more interested in the fact that a guy breaking into the house called 911.

Nope. Republicans didn't throw a tantrum, we organized and knocked your criminal candidates' teeth out, every time.

>same proof as Russian hacking
Nope. Insider Emails and objectve independently verifiable evidence of collaboration. Democrats rigged the election.

Thankfully the party of criminals has been held down, and all of its fingers broken one at a time. The Democratic Party will never win another election. We will pass Federal Voter ID laws, and BTFO your criminal party once and for all.

New Rule: You don't get to make any rules and all of your rules are void and candy cane rainbows.

I am hearing the debunked term "hacking" being moved to consistent media use (while the government still equivocates about "meddling"). They have no game for any but the lowest information voter. I agree that this is like talking about how failing to invade Iraq would result in a "mushroom cloud" and then insisting that "nuclear weapons" were never mentioned. They are sloppy law students fumbling jury tricks.

>"I'm more worried about the fact that emails were released exposing corruption than the corruption the exposed."

>>>implying Russia meddling in our election had tangible results
>Still waiting on that evidence
BUT .. BUT CNN SAID SO!!

SO IT'S TRUE!

NEW RULE: If you're butt hurt because there is no evidence that the Russians affected the actual votes, and are sad because they exposed serious corruption of the candidate you foolishly voted for, then you are not a patriot