Watchu gonna do about it whiteboi?

Watchu gonna do about it whiteboi?

Lynch you and your family publically

Out of curiosity, as a 265 lb 6'1" American, If I go to places where the Chinese tourists are cutting in line, how okay will it be for me to pick them up and start tossing them behind me like a corn harvester going through a field? KYS NEGROIDS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SHOT. LONG LIVE THE 2nd AMENDMENT

Watchu gonna do about it whiteboi? NYYYYHAAA

Mock you on the web when you get 40 to 60 years behind bars.

They look so wild and primitive with that cheeto hair. The chimpanzee-like displaying of teeth also doesn't help

>Wake up in the morning
>Kiss my gorgeous wife
>have a shower while she gets the kids up and ready for school
>Kiss my family goodbye and head off to work
>Work
>Come home to my beautiful wife and kids
>Have a great dinner
>Stream a film and have a great time with my loved ones
>Put the kids to bed
>Do the dishes, lunches and some housework
>Go to bed with my wife
>Rinse and repeat

You get what earn in this life

Enjoy your baloney sandwiches....

ooh ee ooh ah ah
ting tang walla walla bing bang

>cry about this injustice and post more dead nigger memes on my Himalayan crotchet message board.

Fixed

Me personally, not much. Donated to trumps campaign getting some pint glasses in a few weeks, and will help give me those 8 years.

The Aryan Brotherhood? They are going to make their own video and show you how scalping is done right. The blacks won't protect them inside, not when the AB puts them on a hitlist and goes and them full force. There is a reason the AB is the smallest and most feared gang inside.

Let the law take it's course like a civilized member of society.

*sips tea

nice 2009 meme

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Well, I'm going to enjoy the seared ahi, edamame, and sake my wife made me. Then I'm also having whiskey afterwards.
You, my jigaboo friend, will be eating your inmate made dinner, sleeping on a county provided plastic mattress, and trying to avoid buggery.

I carry pepper spray and a knife so if and when (just a matter of time) some nigger gets too personal, I can gut his ass

Hopefully he makes friends fast, the white inmates aren't going to take his tough thug persona too seriously. Especially if he has to target special needs. Big tough badass tard huntin nigga, those teeth aren't going to last long.

You could kidnap him, tie him up, and beat him, piss on him and scalp him for 24 to 48 hours--then post it to facebook live.

sure. one could do anything. im not trying end up as the next OJ Simpson

As someone who has actually been to prison(5 years) nothing will happen to this guy, pretty much every prison in america has a large black population they will protect him for sure.

Aryans in prison are disgusting, prison white power is nothing like the real white power, and you people would not be rooting for them if you knew what they did and thought.

I'm gon bust you out, nigga.

Trust in a Justice system created by Whites in a White nation like the US who punish niggers like you hard.

Enjoy your prison rape.