Over/under 10 years each?

Over/under 10 years each?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean
criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/kidnapping-penalties.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are they culturally appropriating our hair?

Under. The females will get probation and community service. The males will serve 2 years tops.

sauce on top right? how old is she?

10 years?????????? give em 10 BULLETS each hahahaahahaha

What about the guy who stole the van? He won't even get 5?

Over in federal prison.

4.2 years of being forced to read Sup Forums archives, no chance of parole.

Top right makes my weewee feel funny, what's happening to me?

Not sure I know one girl is 18 and the other is 24. I assume she's the 18 year old.

Ancient Aboriginal instincts

>why do sheboons culturally appropriate white hair
Because no matter what anyone tells you nobody will ever hate a female lowlands gorilla more than herself

Probation and community service for a hate crime? Granted, they have to be found guilty of the stuff before a sentence can be given.

Considering it's Chicago I'd say 4 at best.

>problem isn't the blacks
>problem is the liberals

Blacks like whites, the liberals filled their head with this nonsense. Those damn (((liberals)))

>60%
would've never happened if not for liberals

ALL OF THEM WILL BE OUT IN LESS THAN A YEAR

MY SOURCE: I WORK IN THE DETROIT DA'S OFFICE AND, GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES, KNOW WITH 99% CERTAINTY, THEY WILL NOT DO SERIOUS TIME. WE CONVICT MURDERERS WHO ARE OUT IN TWO YEARS OR LESS. ILLINOIS COURT SYSTEM? EVEN WORSE THAN OURS. THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS A WRECK.

Despite rising crime rates, Chicago jails less and less people each year.
It's full of Dems so expect leniency. You heard the chief as well "they're just kids" "not a hate crime" "not politically motivated"

this is what these idiots believe.

just noticed upper left has a wandering eye

If there were no blacks, the liberals would hold no power.

This even the cops are trying to make the retard drop the charges and trying to make it not seem like a hate crime.

even though there is 100% verifiable video evidence involving them and what they said. The retards statements will be all over the place or be not in any condition to recount the events in a coherent manner and the case will be thrown out because it was "inconclusive".

Jury will say they were poor blacks who dindu nuffin, case close, clown is down.

This

Good behaviour bonds and reeducation in the form of a sorry rap song posted on YouTube.

Nobody died, guranteed under 3 years

It depends on how the situation developed according to the victim and any other witness. Also prior arrest and conviction records. Top right has a criminal record, unknown (last I saw) on the other three.

It should be 15+ for each if convicted on all charges even if sentences are concurrent. My guess is bottom left girl probably gets off with the least of it. Top right may have been able to wiggle her way out of max charges (claim coercion by the males) had she not streamed the entire thing, thus proving her willing complicity in the entire incident.

Total guess:
>8-10 years each for top left, top right, and bottom right
>5 for bottom left with suspended sentence on a couple of the charges for additional time if she reoffends

Way under - they are the victims here. Society has given them a bad image to live up to and no opportunity. America has never been "great" for anyone except for white males.

Wandering where his dad went

Men will probably get 5-10, women might not even get any jail time. Pussy pass is real

>implying they will even get jail time

I actually am starting to fucking hate this country

Dump them to Africa.

10 exactly. THe hate crime charge will be dropped in deliberation

Do you think any of them will live past 30?

You're technically right, but I doubl the lawyers will see it that way.

This will actually determine which country is more cucked.

Will fucking leafs become less of a meme?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Tim_McLean

Lol. You guys are crazy. With all this publicity I would have set the over/under at 20.Also, most of the crimes they are being charged with are 20 to life.

Work on your bait, its too obvious

True

But we can do things the easy way or the hard way.

What is the right way?

but they are black people in post 2016 America.
There is a gigantic chance they didu nuffin and get away with under 2 years.

I've read they are being charged with kidnapping, hate crime, unlawful restraint and battery with a deadly weapon

Then there is the fact it was a mentally handicapped person, who they lured in (for a sleepover apparently) not to mention these imbeciles posted it on FB

Aren't any of those crimes alone 5-10 years?

top left, those lips are gonna be real popular in prison

Death by stoning

Understanding What’s Required to File a Kidnapping Charge
Some states require a significant amount of movement from one place to another before a kidnapping charge can be filed. However, some states define kidnapping as (1) holding someone where they are not likely to be found, (2) without their consent, and (3) by some use of force.

Many states will authorize punishments that include up to life in prison for an aggravated kidnapping charge, whereas a standard kidnapping can range from 1-20 years. Though the exact ranges will vary, the doubling of sentencing ranges for aggravated kidnapping charges occurs in every state.

criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/kidnapping-penalties.htm

Males will get 15 years and be out in 6

Girls will get 5 and be out in 2 and half.

referr to

Holy shit, that guy is free now? Beheaded a guy on a bus and started eating him.

Well they stole a van and took him from a suburb to the city. Pretty sure that's kidnapping regardless of the definition.

10 years is the minimum for the hate crime. At least 2 will get that and 2 will plea for the lesser charges (felony aggravated kidnapping, aggravated unlawful restraint and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon)

Under

how long before they get pardoned on his way out?

They will get only 1 year in prison with 5 years probation. No need to ruin anyones life over this.

At least one will not even get 10 months.

Over

underrated

Neither of the females will serve even a 1/10th of what both males serve.

I'd fuck the bitch in the bottom left.