I need to blue pill myself, how the fuck do I do it? I can't handle the red pill, I really can't

It's ruined my life, I've lost friends because they found out I was an ethnonationalist, I can't go anywhere without focusing on how many minorities are in the room. it's messed up my whole life and I want to go back to the debaucherous libertarian I was a few months ago. Please help me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R9B7EsenfFE
youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't forget, you're here forever!

You can never go back.

There ride never ends.

>wanting to go back
There is no going back. The only pill left to take is the blackpill

just stop fighting

Learn how to Ride the Tiger. Don't be a cuck.

Is this (you)?

Just leave, the longer you stay on Sup Forums the worse it gets. I post on Sup Forums itself once a year now and exclusively post on /jp/ spin offs.

If you want to stop thinking this way you need to separate yourself from these people, it worked for me.

Once eat ass, skittles never taste the same.

get out of whatever libshit city you're apparently in

*Dadpill.
Queer.

I'm not even in a liberal area, I mean, we went blue but not by much.

you're an idiot, what you call to "redpill" is truly the blue pill

If you believed their BS, then you were too dumb in the first place, stay in this miserable hate filled echochamber

omg you guys are right

I never relax around blacks
I never pay the coal toll
I never drill the oil
I think marriage is fucking great
Women with rainbow hair are not wife material

Am..am I free?

Take ketamine until you forget about it

I can't do it anymore, the only thing I think about is fascism and how I can explain it to my friends, it's almost impossible to refrain from expressing myself when somebody brings up hitler, or the holohoax, but I know nobody would look at me the same no matter how logical it is.

do shrooms

>mfw come to Sup Forums to get redpilled
>already more redpilled than Sup Forums

Well, there is one way...

Just lock yourself up playing some video games and focus on that instead of browsing this disaster of a board. I doubt anyone cares what nonsense you went on about in the past, the only people worth keeping around wouldn't anyways.

Get a girlfriend.

i feel those libertarian feels

come join me in suffering

we're here forever

>I can't go anywhere without focusing on how many minorities are in the room

mfw this is what idpol does to your brain, how about you take the real REDpill and stop swallowing idpol bullshit from both the left and the right?

fuck you Sup Forums

Eat sum fukn concrete n harden up you soft cock.

There's no going back, you're one of us now.

Try going to reddit?

you gotta be able to shut your mouth sober? anyways, i've pretty much revealed my power level to all my friends who are everything between purplepilled to literal commie, and they don't really mind because i don't take myself too seriously. instead of:
"HITLER WAS RIGHT, LET ME PUT ON TGSNT FAGGOTS"
i go "haha sheit dude have u seen hitler's speeches and some propaganda on youtube? the guy was a madman but his shit is lit and he was right about some things, lemme explain"

Start watching a lot of sitcoms and Hollywood comedies, the more diverse the better

Eat lots of junk food

Browse reddit

Make some friends with minorities.

I used to hate black people becuase of how much they chimp out. Then I made friends at work with black dude and he made me forget about the chimps.

People are chimps not cuz the skin, but because of where they are raised. We all know there are plenty of whites that chimp out.

Skin color has nothing to do with how someone acts. Obama is the biggest cuck there is, which is different than most male blacks who would rather kill everythin than be a cuck.

The true redpill is moving past 1950's thinking and trying to educate people.

Education is the key to eliminating niggers. Niggers come in all colors.

What is this and why is the red line bad?

Hmm. Sissy hypno with drugs and hormones? Anything that'll make you mad.

Receptive anal is nice. Lots of blue pills to be had that way. You'll even start to appreciate the diversity of dicks out there in the same way women do.

Unfortunately, you will learn the real reason why matriarchal societies are far more inviting to the men of foreign tribes than patriarchal societies are. So that's kind of a depressing redpill.

>because of where they are raised
you were never redpilled faggot

It'll snap a tendon or some shit

Most of my friends are minorities
and it's just skin tone, skin tone is just a part of race, iq differences, test differences, oxytocin levels can go on and on each race has their own biology and these differences have effects on behavior.

fuck me

I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

Holocaust did happen faggot.
You can still love/respect people even black people on a personal level while still being aware of statistical averages and being an ethnonationalist. US will never be ethnonationalist so stop being autistic about that. The best thing we can do is try to introduce policy that would allow US to remain majority huwite.

Don't do this it will damage your nerve

I don't hate black people, I don't consider myself a racist or even a white supremacist. But ethnonationalism to normies means kkk and hitler.

>Holocaust did happen faggot.
Maybe, but what about the numbers? Auschwitz went from 4 million to 1.1 million in fucking 1990 (i think), who's to say it wasn't 500.000 total?

(((They))) need their genocide to be the biggest and most brutal for sympathy points

You ever hear the phrase "hang with dogs, you get fleas?"

Just because you are "here" over the web doesn't mean you aren't "hanging out" with Sup Forums, cathing fleas.

Look, for raw discourse, this is the place. You're going to get it straight (sometimes), and initially, you'll be all "There's no fucking way, these people are nuts".

Then you start putting the clues together. you start realizing there's some (hidden) truths to all the shit posting. You'll find that you've been lied to in (apparently) innocuous ways throughout your life. Throughout your upbringing. Throughout your career.

You'll find you've slowly begun to wake to something that has always been around you. The realization that reality isn't real; at least not through the narrow lens you've viewed it. Your perspective of institutions (academic, religious, professional, cultural, artistic, and finally, all things civic) are a culmination of the differing facets of people's need to find something greater than themselves. Seeking truth where there is none, and coping with the end result.

This is the drug that is Sup Forums. The problem is, the high isn't paying off. Once you've reached the limits of the new found "knowledge", you've reach the pinnacle of understanding that is Sup Forums, and you've hit the wall. You've become a "seeker", looking for the next high. The next "happening", or truth you didn't know existed or wasn't aware was there; waiting for your discovery of it. This is when most venture...

They need six million. 6 000 000.
For their god, Saturn.

There is no going back. Nothing you can do will ever wipe the truth. It will eat at you and fester.

I just mean for dealing with it social situations and being happy with your life. Your beliefs may not be wrong, but you gotta separate it from everyday life. Or if you must discuss it, start small -- don't go right into ethnonationalism. Say stuff like liberals have caused the black family to fall apart because of welfare system, and that the Department of Education has done nothing to improve testing grades.

Like, I know a muslim, he is immigrant but alright guy. What I fear is his kids and regression to the mean - they might have less intelligence and grow up radicalized. But I don't think worse of him individually, I just hate the immigration act of 1965.

Also look up the /sg/ Syria General threads. Good stuff, takes my mind off if immediate problems. The Syriabros that post there are awesome. It's also made me respect some muslims more while realizing they should live with their own people away from western influence.

watch television, eat the chemicals, drink the liquid jew, stop free thinking, worship your sports team, buy shit and avoid Sup Forums and alternative media.

Well someone has been successfully Jew'd. You were never red pill to start with.

>Introduce policy which directly benefits white people
>not an ethnostate

pick one

Some seek comfort in prostitutes. Detached debauchery has temporary relief; and even vindication of new found beliefs (women are shit, etc.). Some find solace in drugs and alcohol; repeating patterns of self-justification in conversations with like-minded numbskulls during mind-altering induced gab sessions (can you believe what they are pushing on the media?). Some take the puritan approach; closing themselves off to the possibilities of (the occasional) "letting loose"; in vain attempts to right the many wrongs of the perceivable droves they are surrounded by (I'm going to run for local government and make a difference!).

I don't want to sound like some zen master, but we (all) need need balance. There's a place for Sup Forums, and a place for carefree debauchery, and a place for religion, science, art, and civic duty. None of these should make you their servant. I'm not implying hedonistic narcissism, stoic virtuosity (if that even exists) or vicarious redemption through continual recompense.

What I am saying is, make some company with a diverse group of people. Be reproachable (with humility), and approachable (with assurance of character). Be someone you want to be, that others want to be like, and that your (future?) progeny want to emulate.

This is how you make a difference. This is how you improve your community, and your world.

shit bait leaf, I'm not even going to mention that which you want mentioned, rakes when?

Kek. Another faggot took the b8. KYS, my dude.

>I post on Sup Forums once a year
>2 posts by this ID

I did that once for 5 years.

Don't recommend it.

Electroshock therapy maybe?

>ethnonationalist
>can't go anywhere without focusing on how many minorities are in the room

That's not fully redpilled. You can acknowledge racial difference without being fucking obsessed by it.

Retain your awareness of racial differences, but lower your disgust response and your racial authoritarianism.

>debaucherous libertarian

If you go back there you'll end up right back where you are now. The start of fascism is the embrace of irrationality. Debauchery is irrational.

You need to seriously look into every presupposition you've ever had and analyze it critically using formal logic. Burn it all down and restart, and come to a more sensible ideology, not only politically but also morally, socially etc.

Fuck off leftykike

get a girlfriend

>Retain your awareness of racial differences, but lower your disgust response and your racial authoritarianism.

The fuck is this? If you understand and acknowledge racial differences you cannot be anything but a racial nationalist. If you are not, you're practicing major cognitive dissonance or you're just a self-loathing faggot.

Give yourself to the technological singularity, realizing that genetic engineering will render race a moot issue within a few decades.

thanks user for the new perspective

You know you are redpilled when you would be happier to go back.

But you never can.

Enlightenment is simply a form of torture.

Get yourself a nice girlfriend that hates racism, sexism, and xenophobia.
Act like you do around her around everyone.

In time, you'll believe what you say.

noirchan

be a man and nut up.

That's what being a man is. Seeing shit for what it is.

The good news is you don't have a choice, there's no way to go back.

classcucked detected

I think the idea here is to practice "restraint" to prevent social castration. It's important to remember that you won't influence anyone by making pointed accusations in social settings. Those redpills need to be dropped in a hinted manner.

One-on-one conversations are the best place for full discourse, and only after they've opened their minds to the possibilities of persuasion.

>I think the idea here is to practice "restraint" to prevent social castration

I agree.

Yeah ignore that guy. Twin studies and shit show it isn't just about education levels.

Anyway, by ethnostate I mean like >85% white. Yes it could happen but I'm not sure. Also, you can have policies that help whites without officially declaring it. Poland definitely is though. Europe countries should remain at >90% white. I think those are realistic levels if whites became uncucked but not race-war tear.

I gotta go so I can't get more in depth with my reasoning. To OP I just say to follow Rick's advice "Don't think about it" in social situations and focus on being happy with hobbies and keeping yourself healthy and maybe finding that qt white girl one day, and philosophy

Alsk this guys channel has fun stuff youtu.be/R9B7EsenfFE

Just let people do what they want. If I don't want to live around minorities I can easily just move somewhere mostly white, I don't need the state to segregate us.

Traitors and blind morons everywhere. They have their heads shoved so far up their asses that they don't even realize they're part of the problem. They're indoctrinated and won't even listen if you bring up a viewpoint that challenges the narrative they're used to. It's like talking to a wall or a robot. So glad that I don't have any kids, I have no investment in the future of this planet so I really can stop caring about the chaos and hell that is coming. I can lay back and smile knowing that all these traitors will get what they deserve when their own creation turns against them. The Globe is infected with psychopathic career politicians and the sheeples keep on keep voting them into power. So many people tried to warn them, but they didn't listen. Born just in time to witness the modern world becoming a hellhole of political correctness, trans-degeneracy, white male hating, safe space needing youths and worldwide islam invasion. If you understood the path we're headed down, you'd mentally crack as well.

>being an autistic "ethnonationalist", which is really just another word for a neonazi
>not being a libertarian conservative nationalist

I'm miserable plenty already. You're just asking to be a jaded social outcast with those kinds of views.

Ok OP, I understand completely. The Blue Pill prescription is easy:

- 1 month of strictly network television

- for that same month, get all your national and international news from the Washington Post or CNN

- if you don't have children, get yourself a puppy; having dependents gives you that extra push you need to bite your tongue and swallow every time you want to say "Bullshit!"

- log onto

>Anyway, by ethnostate I mean like >85% white

An ethno state has little to do with demographic percentages. Would Sweden be an ethnostate? No of course not.

You could justify that Rhodesia was an ethnostate despite it's white minority because the whites held power and the state's function was to assist white people.

> I just say to follow Rick's advice "Don't think about it" in social situations

In other words, "Live a life that completely refutes all of your espoused political dogmas while simultaneously retaining those dogmas".

It don't work.

People in the real world, who actually have social relations with others, including minorities, don't refuse the red pill because OMG SJW LIBROOL BRAINWASHED. They refuse it because they know from experience that it bears no relation to reality.

>I can easily just move somewhere mostly white

Only for so long until you're outbred and then what? No way the state is going to become an ethnostate to protect you when the majority non-white population runs the state through democratic vote.

I wish i could go back but we're here forever. Once you've seen the truth there is no going back. Your hatred of those who are manipulating behind the scenes, lying to everyone, warping minds and hurting the populace as a whole.

Take your time, user. You got this. Make a physical and mental transformation. You control your body and your mind. What do you want to be in the end? The great philosophers of old were intellectual and aesthetic. What's keeping you from that level of greatness?

Start with your body, and then your mind. You are a male. You were gifted with the greatest of two outcomes from the start. Take that to the limits of your capabilities, and trust me on this; you are way more capable than you currently think.

Read this here:
Then, hang out on /fit/ for a while. Stay away from roids, and keep it all natural. Be true to thyself.

Listen to a lot of NPR and public media. BBC, PBS, etc.

All ideologies are mind viruses that use you to propagate.

>All ideologies are mind viruses that use you to propagate.

Some are more helpful to you than others, though.

Nazism probably isn't one of them though.

(((weak-minded))) kill yourself

ikke gi opp bror
vi har bekjempet arabiske horder i 2000 år, og det er fortsatt vi som har den politiske makten i europa, vi kan få dem ut.

i agree with murdoch murdoch, it helps when everything seems hopeless. but guys, brexit and trump, we're on our way. imagine if neither happened, THEN we'd have reason to be sad. yeah, trump is probably a crypto kike, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

oh fuck thanks for telling me