Did America get the most badass animal mascot?

Bald eagles look like the manifestation of alpha honestly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

we wuz romans n shieet

Fuckin' A

most people don't know any national animals for most nations. I think the bald eagle and the kiwi are the only ones people really know

*Greenland : "Whut? "

fuck off burger

*Viêt Nam: "right...."

Too bad they're little faggot eagles though, Australian Wedge-Tailed eagles take down fucking kangaroos mate.

*Russia: "хихикaeт"

Bald eagles are just jumped-up pigeons.

Yeah, but at least our eagle has a white face. Your eagle is a nigger that chimps out.

*China....

... forget China...

keep dreaming

beaver is the ultimate ultimatum

That *thing* is so perfectly Canadian it hurts.

>If you enemies have better national animals, you win.

Comparing any animal to Australia's "animals" is pretty unfair. There's a reason the abbos burned the continent. Imagine the type of monsters that lived deep inside.

21 Countries have Lion as animal mascot

desu the Bald Eagle is one of the least alpha eagles, it's tiny as fuck and the actual sounds it makes are weak purr-like screech sounds. The Golden Eagle in Russia and the Harpy Eagle in the Amazon (mostly Brazil) both beat the shit out of it. Also a lot of countries have lions, tigers (India), or Bears (Russia) as symbols, which are all way more alpha

Although yes, the tiger is def alpha predator, its appearance is more of a wise councilor then menacing badass

American Bald Eagle - Haliaeetus leucocephalus

Claim #1: One of the smallest Eagles in the world.

False since length of the American Bald Eagle is 94-106 cm (this is in the length range of 85 - 106 cm for Aquila audax) and wingspan is 5.9-7.5 ft (1.8-2.3 metres). Weight is approximately 6.5 to 14 lbs (3 kg to 6.5 kg) which is more than the weight of Aquila audax which ranges between 2 kg to 5.3 kg .

The size range of the adult Bald Eagle is a wingspan of 168-244 cm, and body masses range from 3.0-6.3 kg (Buehler, 2000).

Second in size only to California condors (Gymnogyps californianus) and about the same size as golden eagles (Aquila chrysaetos), bald eagles dwarf most other North American raptors.
Based on information from data in 'Raptors of the World' by Ferguson-Lees, J and Christie D, 2001 present here, the size dimensions of American Bald Eagle when compared with eagles from other parts of the world is within the range of the heaviest eagles of the world, longest eagles of the world and eagles with the largest wingspan.

Claim #2: Only eats little fish.

Partly False since bald eagles are known to prefer fishes but they also scavenge carrion or steal the kills of other animals.

They also take birds, especially waterfowl, and occasional mammals. In addition to eating other animals such as ducks, muskrats, and sometimes turtles, they eat carrion willingly, and are notorious for robbing osprey of their catches.
They are also reported to feed on human flesh and consume Harbor Seal placenta.

Claim #3: Basically a glorified seagull.

Debatable since bald eagles are shown to hunt seagulls.

literally the perfect representation of a leaf in animal form

don't talk to me or my son ever again

>when you suck so bad at being a mammal its permissible to eat your tail during Lent.

That's cute, and it should be honored because the fur industry made Canada rich.

dude... take it back, you're gonna piss him off
(not photoshoped)

A FUCKING DRAGON

missing pic...dammit...

youtube.com/watch?v=9RArGl2vkGI

Yes, fear the call of our glorious mascot...

Based Aussies

Yes, certainly fierce. But stuck to land only

dahnald....

The bongs had lions for a while at least but yes Bald Eagles look alpha as fuck.

savage

Egypt actually has an eagle on their flag.

bearded vulture is p cool too
except it's not anybody's mascot, I think

'Merica bitches!

looks like a dragon

what a boring eagle design, pleb eagles

I'm glad my son likes his birds. It's cute.

>bald
Pathetic. I'm lmaoing at America rn

Always relevant

Did they photoshop this to make the bald eagle look less silly?

Flying kiwi best kiwi.
They ate emu's

Whats the point if you dont even use it in your imagery you salty cunt

Bald eagle only looks badass from a certain angle. They're the asian girls under the eagles

And much like the USA the bald eagle has the same percentage of white to brown.

Fucking hell.

Kek that silly bird is not badass

> One of the least alpha eagles

> In the top half of Eagles

when your country is so black that your birds make mudhuts

This is shitposting manifested in the animal kingdom.

Also

>leaf

Kek Argentinian birds and blacks have the same IQ.

nope, those birds make better structures.

My apologies

Dem bantz doe

of all of the eagles in the picture it had the smallest talons, the three smaller were a hawk, a falcon, and an owl

I laughed harder than I should've