Niggers are trying to say that the torture that happened was faked

read the comments section.

youtube.com/watch?v=9bzP_mLS254

i think its time for us do intervene ;)

>the video is fake

>goddammit, this is just gonna make white people not feel as guilty 24/7 as we want them to

Niggers aren't fucking human. If a chimp out occurs in the aftermath of these little niglets being thrown in prison, then it's open season. Will niggers trigger the final happening over this incident?

maybe there are so many niggers in jail because they are retarded and video their crimes

bump

SHUT IT DOWN

Fucking comments
>The only true victims is the race that was forced to be here, which is blacks. If whites feel uncomfortable with blacks and feel the need to constantly blame us for the U.S's problems they should go back to Europe.

>And coons still wanna sleep with these sick disgusting white devil albinos when they show their racism in this story.

>Definitely a false flag...

>I guess they forget all the inhumane things white people did to the slaves. they took our babies and slam them against rocks, they also took our babies to feed alligators, gator bait. please these devils deserve so much more.

>Anytime Blacks strike back at these evil Albinoid White Devils they are called "gangs"!

>The young man said folks which means they're more than likely raised in a BD, or GD neighborhood. But the video does seem fake as hell.

>I'm from Chicago. and DESU i don't give a fuck about what happened to this white boy. You know why, because my people were tortured throughout history. So I have no sympathy for him. Fuck'em.

>I FORGIVE THEM

>what came first the missing persons report or the live stream
you're not allowed to report a missing person for 24-48 unless they are high risk

they are fucking animals. why the fuck do we keep these people around. all they do is live off of the government and destroy everything around them

when i first saw the comments i thought it was you ironic bastards

bump

bump. heil hitler

So they react exactly like Sup Forums.

HOAX FALSE FLAG HOAX

also nigger hate thread

they are like retarded alex joneses

bump

Wow... so she's just as stupid as Sup Forums?

this. except some people on pol are smart enough to have evidence

'You've waged a war of nerves
But you can't crush the kingdom
Can't be what your idols are.
Can't leave the scar.
You cry for compensation.
I ask you please just give us...'

nigs gonna nig.
Niggers avoiding community responsibility or any collective differences or shortcomings between them and others.
What's new?

>the comments on that video

in the end no amount of government aid can save them. they would only spend the money on stupid shit

>4 blacks scream "FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" and torture a disabled guy
>Youtube vid about it
>All the comments are "REEEE DEY DINDU NUFFIN WHITEY EVIL REMEMBER MUH SLAVERY"
>Probably going to be riots when the 4 are charged for their crimes

And yet blacks wonder why people are racist.

its a good thing they have slavery or else they would have no excuse for how shit they are

Who cares what blue gums think? The people were charged, and broadcast the evidence.

It's an open and shut case, regardless of what hood rats ooga booga on the internet.

this

That comment section is some of the most ridiculous fucking shit I've ever read. How do you even begin to process and react to that?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

I mean honestly... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE COMMENTS?!
Did any of u ppl read the comments on the op vid?

>MUH SLAVERIEZ

This is great red pilling material.

Honestly while i am reading this shit i am raging hard...