Why both personal evil and white privilege are real

Here is why racism in America is real and you all are dumb fucks. Was what happened that poor kid yesterday evil? Yes of course. Should the perpetrators be punished? Yes of course. But read this:

rawstory.com/2016/12/idaho-teen-football-player-walks-free-after-sodomizing-black-disabled-teammate-with-wire-hanger/

A white kid did basically the same thing to a disabled black kid, and got NO JAIL TIME despite a conviction and might have the conviction erased after parole. Sure, black people do evil shit. But they're punished. White people are not. THIS IS WHITE PRIVILEGE. Dispute this. Tell me this kid should not have been punished. You know these black kids will be. Why wasn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHjlM5A1jME
youtube.com/watch?v=Xn03HwPtifg
magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/teen-pleads-guilty-in-dietrich-locker-room-attack/article_2fc6d997-153a-5f8e-945f-d311ee73cd4c.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off nigger

this.
SAGE.

Don't you think white people are punished enough by having to deal with your nonsense?

tell that to him faggot

I am white, I'm just not a dumbass.

Not saying that shit wasn't evil, those kids should be hung in the public square. But so should this fucker. Yeah, bad shit happens to white people. Thats not what white privilege means.

I honestly wish they'd just hang these nigs and be done with it so we can all move on already.

I never said you were a dumbass. But your cherry picking one incedent makes you sound like one.

And you realize there are laws to punish judges that are biased? If you cared and you can prove your case, you can have that judge banned from practicing law forever

It's not white peoples' fault that you don't take advantage of the law which is on the side of minorities

And nobody is coming out in support of that faggot. He should be in prison too, fuck you.

That kid is a fucking hero. I live in the area. There was a house with these Libshit cuck parents who adopted 4 retarded Niglet kids which caused problems for the town. He drove them out and now Dietrich, Idaho is Nigger-free community.

How do you explain why he wasn't punished if not by some sort of systemic white privilege? He just happened to have the world's nicest judge?

The two options are the judge just happened to go incredibly easy on him, or a whole culture and system of power informed the judge's actions making him choose this sentence.

A nigger lover

>The attack occurred on Oct. 23, 2015, when Howard and Tanner Ward, along with a third juvenile student, pretended to offer the victim a hug, then held him down and sodomized him with a coat hanger. KTVB reports “a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”

I dunno, find the transcript of the trial and let me know what the judge says. I'm sure that will answer your question. Or are you one of those idiots who generalize things rather than look in to the details of the incident?

He was hazing. The whole "rape" story is complete bullshit. I was hazed in High School too and didn't run to the media and scream "rape".

Jew Theodore Allen invented the term 'white privilege'.

"White privilege" is just another way of saying "I want what White people have, but I think you should just give it to me and I shouldn't have to work for it."

Also, was there video evidence of the rape and attacks? I haven't seen them.

>Mr. Howard is a relative of prominent individuals in the community

Yep all white people everywhere have the white privilege of being related to prominent members of their community

You're a huge fucking nigger. Why don't you go back to sucking that BBC you love!

He didnt kidnap him or do damage though

Highschool teammates literally finger each others assholes on the mats for wrestling as a defensive move

Did he tear his asshole up? Did he make him suck him dick? Did he carve a piece of hiss asshole off witta knife?

HEY FAGGOT, DID HE SODOMIZE YOUR POOR BLACK CHILD ON CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE? NO? WOW RETARD WHY ARE BLACKS SO STUPID AS TO RECORD A CRIME? GO ON AND REFUTE THIS YOU TROGLODYTE.

Enjoying those identity politics? Don't seem to be going great for you, crybaby.

There isn't any. That's why the kid was let off. The Black kid was getting hazed/bullied. This story blew up way bigger than it should since it was White on Black. It if were any other race combo you'd never hear the story and no one would even go to jail, just suspension/expulsion.

First post best post.

>white against black crime in the news
>AHHH RACISM OH MY GOD RIOT AMERICA IS SHIT

>Black against white makes news
>Yeah but you see slavery and some white dude this this too

There was no video

And heebs have almost all the wealth/high class in modern society

If there's no video evidence, why is OP pretending that these cases are even remotely comparable? Especially in a legal sense?

Hazing LOL these kids they will get shot by some niggrr just like the apes from Chicago

>Black students don't get punished
>White students don't get punished
>White privilege
???

>Sure, black people do evil shit. But they're punished.

75% of murders in Chicago have been unsolved in 2015. That's not punishment.

Also, why is this because he's white? He made a plea deal. Of course he's going to get off with no jail time. This isn't white privilege. This is him making a plea deal.

Shoving foreign objects into somebody's ass is generally considered sexual assault

Do yall realize what sports teams and frats do to boys when they get hazed/initiated?

Some of it is straight up gay as fuck sadistic depraved shit that we have normalized somehow

The problem is the media demonized these poor White kids like they did such Evil things. The Left has crumbs to work with when carrying water for the Narrative of "systematic racism" of Whites on Blacks. The story has so many holes the deeper you dig it's sick. Niggers use this story as their little Golden Nugget of proof that Whitey is out to get them.

>shoving a coathanger into somebody's rectum is totally normal
>kicking it in so deep that it requires hospitalization is completely casual
>nothing unusual about this at all

White people really are fags, how many of you have had your assholes "hazed"

People grabbed and smacked my ass in the locker room. That also could be considered "sexual assault". It's not like they used the hanger to penetrate and "fuck" his ass. It's so fucking stupid.

Was the kid hurt?

>The story has so many holes the deeper you dig it's sick.

Are you referencing the victim's asshole?

i hate to say it but honestly the only difference is publicity

no one heard of this guy in idaho. idaho is the most racist state in the country. if you've ever been, you know what i'm talking about.

the 4 thugs who kidnapped the kid in chicago would have gotten away with it too, the Duffin guy was going to let it happen, but there was too much publicity

If this latent faggot in idaho would have filmed himself fucking a guy in the ass with a coat hanger on facebook live, there probably would have been a different ending

Naw that hole already dug deep as a coathanger bruh

Yes.

Anyone who screams "trauma" or "rape" in a scenario like this gets hospitalized. That's standard procedure.

>It's not like they used the hanger to penetrate and "fuck" his ass. It's so fucking stupid.

They shoved a coathanger up his asshole and kicked it in as deep as possible

>The attack occurred on Oct. 23, 2015, when Howard and Tanner Ward, along with a third juvenile student, pretended to offer the victim a hug, then held him down and sodomized him with a coat hanger. KTVB reports “a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”

Pretty much this

If everyone in the country wanted that whiteboy lynched through viral jewbook shit publicly posted, he woulda been dead af.

He had no livestream update back then though, lucky him.

>"i want what White people have, so I'm going to steal it

there, fixed that for ya

Boys will be boys

Oh, cool, so this guy is like OJ Simpson?

NEWSFLASH: It is not normal nor healthy to have any foreign objects inserted UP your anus. The skin there is extremely thin, sensitive, and septic. A coathanger probably tore his asshole up, especially considering they kicked it and dug around in there

Cool nigga, post facebook video.

>white retard gets a centimer of his scalp knicked with a knife; national tragedy
>black retard gets his rectum torn to shreds with a coathanger; boys will be boys

White pride = gay pride

Pride goes before destruction

Bitch I'ma tear dat ass up in a minute if you dont shut them lips of yours

I have 9 mm of lead to blow your brains out with if you come anywhere near me or my family, filthy sodomite

Hazing is degenerate as fuck

He shoulda watched out for his cornhole
m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHjlM5A1jME

This thread needs moar moonman

youtube.com/watch?v=Xn03HwPtifg

What dramatic bitches. I was hazed in highschool, and I didn't complain about it. They fucking held me down and shoved a whole fucking beer bottle up my ass too. It fucking hurt. It bled and it felt like someone was stabbing my asshole whenever I had to shit for 2 weeks after that. Did I complain? No. Because I'm not a pussy.

It's happened since forever with teenage boys.

I agree, this fucker ruining our zero white on black coat hanger assrape stat needs to die

>9mm
>bitchass nigga thinks I wont tear his families booties up too before I take dat butt to downtowndickedthefuckdown
Nigga im laffin atchu

How hard was yo lil boner while they called you a lil bitch and did that?

One was video taped

One wasn't video taped, and based on hear-say by a literal retarded Nigger.

The Judge saw there wasn't enough evidence to lynch the perpetrator like the media and Anti-Whites are foaming at the mouth for.

Nobody ever told me that being sodomized with coat hangers and beer bottles was a coming-of-age ritual for young white men

Buddy you're on the wrong fucking board. Wrong website for that matter. Maybe you should log off.

>wat is video evidence
>wat is the 3rd largest city in the US
>wat are adults vs juvinilles

The white guy would be doing 20 to life if he was over 18 anyone who pretends otherwise is deluded.

And honestly I hope they start locking up the faggots who haze in sports anyway.

it wasn't. and i couldn't get it up for over half a year after that.

Read the link

Guy was rich, powerful and favoured by the community for sports contributions

Pretty obvious that rich people get preferential treatment

I never said that that was a good thing. They should be suspended/expelled. That should be it.

The whole thing has turned into a giant witch hunt.

Not sodomy

Sodomy was illegal all over until a few decades ago. Only Jews approve of it in any way shape or form. Hazing 'used' to only mean something relatively tame like insults now it is full of faggotry

The only thing that came out of it is he chased the Niggers out of Dietrich, and Lincoln county is close to being 100% Nigger-free. The kid is a hero now in my book for this. Shoshone is next.

Actually he was released because he plead guilty to lesser crimes

Probably to convict the others more harshly and the evidence was sketchy

>sodomized with a beer bottle so hard that it felt like someone stabbing your asshole for weeks and erectile dysfunction for ix months afterwards
>totally normal

I'd say that you're shitting me but the beer bottle must be in the way

>rawstory

fake news

One was a case of attempted murder and racism driven hatecrime streamed live on the most popular site on the internet for anyone to see and the other was a hatecrime that was not

They should go to jail for rape/miscegenation/bestiality

Plea bargain, lack of evidence and the idiot didn't stream it on fucking Facebook like a dumb nigger.

Oh this was practically a hear say case?

What said.

You're forgetting the most famous case of this happening in history was OJ Simpson, a black man.

It is all about wealth.

>TROGLODYTE
Sometimes all caps is warranted.

Bestiallity, LOL. That would be funny if that happened.

The kids involved were all into Moon Man and other Alt-Right memes. I wouldn't be shocked if they came to this forum.

Yes, lack of evidence was part of the reason he didn't get time

He didn't videotape it. Everything is 10x worse when there's video evidence

Why do you think we are all cucks?

>“a third attacker then kicked the coat hanger several times, forcing it farther into the victim’s body and causing rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital.”
>rectal injuries that required treatment at a hospital

He plead guilty to a lesser crime and got off with 300 hours community service

I never got sodomized. Probably cause I wasn't sexy enough.

it was normal. i'm definitely not the only one that had that happen to them in my high school. and i've been reliably informed that clark, the one who found me in the bathroom, had the same thing happen to him.

basically my older brother did it to him. clark and his friends made sure that i didn't escape the hazing experience. and then somebody happened to do it to clark's younger cousin.

and it pretty much happened to over half the male populace. so it's normal. not pleasant, but normal.

this kid does deserve more punishment imo what he did was really fucked up. However maybe this kid will change his life for the better while on probation, even though what he did is still irredeemable in my book. Anyway this Kid probably had never been in criminal trouble before, meanwhile the kids in chicago probably had a checkered past and had many aggravating factors. Also since we're doing the two wrongs make a right thing, take the thousands of horrifically violent black on white crimes that happen every year and compare that to horrific white on black violent crime. Either way it isn't publicly acceptable for white people to hate black people, meanwhile black people hating white people is taught in schools.

>gets fucked in the ass by a cold brew while being called a bitch
>cant get his dick up while his assfuckers plug all the women in front of him while calling him a cuck
Bitch if someone tried to fuck me in the ass in highschool they'd be dead

Zero proof the kid didn't do that to himself though kek.

Kek, your high-school was pretty faggy

Listen; that is not healthy. If half the boys in your town are getting their asses violated then you live in fucking Sodom. Leave. Take the beer bottle out of your asshole and don't turn back

>but normal.
not normal. sounds like you were surrounded by sociopaths and white trash

You probly got a flat ass pancake booty aint no faggots wanna fuck wit

Is this real or made up to get people to point fingers at Jews?

Yes it was. I live in the are so know what local officials and locals are saying too. It is possible it all happened like the media is saying, but I think it was most likely IRL trolling gone to far. I've done very bad stuff too, but no one gave a shit since it was on other White people.

A bunch of the White kids trolled the shit out of the family to get them to leave. Example pick attached.

You failed both statistics and your critical thinking classes, didn't ya sparky?

Literally 90%+ real and accurate if you look up the sources

Pic related was real for a while too during the election until it went too viral

There is an obvious problem with courts being biased. Women often get less harsher sentences for similar crimes committed by men.

>Sup Forums will defend this

magicvalley.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/teen-pleads-guilty-in-dietrich-locker-room-attack/article_2fc6d997-153a-5f8e-945f-d311ee73cd4c.html

Looks like OP was just baiting.