Do you jerk off to the thought of your gf getting fucked by another guy?

Do you jerk off to the thought of your gf getting fucked by another guy?

no

yes

No but I jerk off to your gf getting fucked by another guy while you film it

Eat shit and die you pathetic excuse for a human being

lol

closed gay

>gf

lol no

No, I jerk off at the thought of me having sex with other girls. I'm just kinky like that.

So no one here ever jerks off to the thought of a big strong man fucking there gf like a real man? lol

I jerk of to the guy fucking the guy

nah lad, I jerk off to the thought of me fucking ur mum

>mfw I am the other guy

I jerk off to the thought of gangbanging my gf with all her former lovers

You give these losers too much credit. None of these virgins have ever had a relationship with a girl - and they never will.

no i jerk off with my hands dum ass otherwise it would be labeled as rap

I jerk off on Latinas faces while their beaner cuck boyfriends watch us from the other side of the wall

No, but I jerk off to the idea of fucking another guy in front of my gf.

I've jerked to the thought of fucking someone else's GF or having a wife and fucking some other woman.

Why do straight men marry women who look like them? Why would you fap to another man with your woman. It is because straight men fucking women makes them think they are that woman. That is all ass backward bullshit. But it's a very common mental illness

I'd jerk off to the idea of her being interested in sex period.

LOL

I jerk off to being a big strong man fucking others wives.

How about you introduce me to your wife? I'm sure we'll get along just fine,..

no I like fucking my girl while others watch usually

This is a political board and a safe place for learned doctors. Please, go back to lgbt

kek

That's funny because I jerk off another guy to the thought of you fucking him in front of your girlfriend

I want to reverse cuck. I've done it once. It's degenerate but it's very fun to fuck some other dude's gf while he watches.

You know I kinda wanna do this, to fuck with people

No, I'm not a filthy degenerate

>my gf

kek, imbligying

All the time, but only if he's horse hung.

It's called being a bull

Done it twice now

Being a bull huh? She called it "I fucking hate my boyfriend but he buys me stuff"

Yeah.

I've watched video of my wife getting fucked by her dad when she was little. I didn't jerk off to it but it got me really turned on to fuck her.

Savage af

Jesus Christ m8

Don't have one...even if I did I wouldn't be this cucked.

Nothing like seeing your wife as a toddler sucking dick like a champ.

what the fuck... thats incest yo' how old was your GF.

Ehhh... pretty degenerate if you ask me. But whatever gets you off I guess

Yes, and 3 times earlier today while she actually was.

I jerk off to fucking my GF's sister, she got really hot, lost weight, started wearing nice clothes... she sleeps over all the time at our place on the couch and she constantly "Throws the Blankets off" and she sleeps with nothing on so it drives me crazy when I wake up in the middle of the night, makes me rock hard.

I feel like she does it on purpose, everytime she knows we're coming over she gets done up super nice now.. brb

this

>Put Windex in a Gatorade bottle and drink that shit in public

>GF
Not gf, wife.
He first started doing her when she was 2yo and stopped when she was 13 and had her first period.
>thats incest
Yeah, and it's hot as fuck.
>pretty degenerate if you ask me
How could the purest form of love be degenerate?

go back to Sup Forums

I don't have a gf to be cucked by
Feels good.....

Unironically I do, yes. It's usually with a well built, strong Aryan man.

In reality though I wouldn't ever get into cuckold. It's one of those things, once I've fapped and came, I suddenly feel disgusted by what I just jerked off to.

I am a big strong man that fucks my gf so no

sometimes I like to pretend I'm a big ol bull pounding my girlfriend like she doesn't belong to me.