vid.me/eN41
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for justice.

THE YOUTUBER FILLED A POLICE REPORT

IT'S REAL

he didn't record the call**^^
sorry mobile posting

RECAP

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* The museum has a terrace that's a perfect place to observe a playground.

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* It can only be accessed through an alley.

* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

* They set up a soundproof room in that museum.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number

* YouTuber filled a police report

this
fake and gay
he had a friend with him who couldve recorded with his phone or literally any device

HE FILLED A POLICE REPORT, RETARD

he has a business card you retard

In most states, you can't record phone calls without two-party consent.

I will say, the grammar of the FB chat is a little weird, some sentences are not auto-capitalized while others are, only explanation is he is doing it from a laptop.

But the text message personality seems to be genuine.

SOMEONE FROM TEXAS CALL THE POLICE STATION AND CONFIRM

these pedos make me sick

Whats pizza gate?? EXPLAIN

READ THIS

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

Ayy how am I supposed to be reading that trash format?

I can't see the threat

>* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

>* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number

There is a gap in the timeline that doesn't make sense

* Alefantis made death threats against the YouTuber [[[[WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE OP]]]]

Alefantis is scared shitless because the guys video proves he's a lying FUCK stick about the #killroom comment, that it could NOT have been "new restaurant space" because it is confirmed to be a PEGASUS, which is the LAST place you would ever put a restaurant (rundown nignog neighborhood, next to a playground? yeah sure)

INVESTIGATORS/PROSECUTORS SMELL BLOOD WHEN THEY START LYING LIKE THIS, ITS WHY HES TRYING TO COVER HIS ASS.

>20 mins

Haha no.

bumping. why are we still on this shit 4pol? We need a new chan.
feelsbadman.gif

You guys are wasting your fucking time.
For the mainstream #PizzaGate ended with that hired gunman actor and all the articles denouncing Fake News.

It doesn't matter what evidence you find, it won't ever get investigated by the police.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE

MORE PROOF THAT IT'S REAL

he should have pulled up a recording program on a computer, even if he caught 3 words by Alefantis it would have been very valuable.

this seems legit though, I've spoken to sociopaths before and this bouncing between threats and kindness is very true to what I've seen.

>It doesn't matter what evidence you find
It really does.

Youtuber reports that when he called, Alefantis "said he was going to kill me, kill my mom, kill my girlfriend, kill my son... Basically the dude just went off on me. And then he told me I had to delete my video or I would die and my mom would die, my girlfriend would die, my son would die."

SAVE THE VIDEOS YOU TARDS IT MIGHT GET DELETED

>* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...
The street view data was from November 2016, literally 2 months ago. I would like to think their operations scaled down once Hillary lost and pizzagate exploded.

NOT THE POINT

THE POINT IS THAT IT CAN BE USED AS A WATCH TOWER

You already know "what was found".
You are hoping and praying to your "god" that January 20th wont come to pass. But it will. And you know that we know exactly where you and your family are.
Good luck. :^)

Does anyone have the address of Pegasus?

Nice trips - we need a DC user to go by the kill room and report on any findings. Although criminals are extremely dangerous when they are close to getting caught.

fake and gay Op. the t-shirt salesman is playing you retards.

if i dont respond to this posed?

>James Alefantis threatened pizzagate youtuber and his family

Yeah well he's a creepy psychotic child rapist, pimp and likely cannibal. WTF did he expect?

All the info is currently in voat/pizzagate, I'm not posting any personal info

Pretty illegal if it's fake. Not worth the risk for some nobody.

>the t-shirt salesman is playing you retards.
please tell me about these powerful t-shirt salesmen that are scamming us?

he doesnt even make enough money off of t-shirts that 1 twitch/youtuber would make off of a small sticker.

DON'T DO IT
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1489471

Don't go to pegasus the last person who did never posted again. And Spoor never posted again too. People are going missing from here!

>

he posted a video, then never posted again.

I would have doubled down if he made the threats

I would have been like

COME KILL ME MOTHER FUCKER AND YOUR MOTHER GETS VANNED AND YOUR MOVE FAGGOT, THE TRUTH'S COMING OUT YOU'RE JUST ONE EXPOSED LITTLE FREAK AGAINST THOUSANDS.

HE DOESN'T SELL T-SHIRTS ANYMORE, HE SHUT IT DOWN

FUCK OFF DISINFO SHILL

Damn. James has really mastered the art of e-intimidation. Creepy fucker.

pretty sure cyberstalking is illegal, but you guys sure don't mind indulging in it regardless of the risk.

I'm almost done watching it. It's scary, he threatened to kill that guy. But at the same time, this whole pizza gate shit turned his life around so maybe that's why he's mad.
He said to delete the video but keep the "kill room" stuff. Why would he want that part to stay? I don't get it

oh look it's someone trying to slide pizzagate threads like it's their job...

>pretty sure cyberstalking is illegal
go ahead and post the relevant laws that says that this is illegal.

good try nigger.

Pretty sure you're a faggot.

he wants all the stuff about pegasus shut down

pegasus is the smoking gun, not the "killroom"

then get this lunatic to post a copy of his police report. you will find he can't.

Look, I know more about this than anyone.
I spent dozens of hours analyzing the Podesta emails and I found extremely disturbing but slightly hidden clues about the world of these people.
They are too powerful and too connected to allow the police to investigate anything.

I guarentee you that in 1 year from now PizzaGate will be exactly where it is now, still looking for that smoking gun that is just a little bit out of reach.
Maybe another actor will be hired to kill Alefantis or something, I could definitely see that happening.

>cyber stalking

Wtf is that

that dude is a total beta

LETS GET A GANG OF ANONS TO DO IT AND LIVE STREAM IT

God dammit.

At this point if hard evidence about these underground rings finally goes public, (((they'll))) probably take society down with them

IF YOU ARE SO SURE IT'S FAKE, CALL THE TEXAS POLICE STATION AND PROVE IT

Aren't Pegasus and Killroom in the same creepy white building?

Fake and gay.

I have some water filters that filter out the gubmint mind control if any of you gentlemen are interested.

how naive can you retards be? this retarded ex t-shirt salesman is a total larper.

KILLROOM HAS MANY THEORIES BEHIND IT, THAT IT'S IN COMET, THAT IT'S IN JEFF SMITH'S BUILDING (ORIGINAL THEORY BY THIS GUY)

ONLY NOW IT WAS DISCOVERED TO BE IN THE PEGASUS BUILDING, AND THEN THIS HAPPENS

>trafficking kids is just fine tho.

Alefantis is that you?

Threaten me you little homo I'll shove your balls up your ass and fuse your asshole closed with a acetylene torch

CALL THE TEXAS POLICE DEPARTMENT

HE PUBLISHED THE NUMBER OF THE POLICE REPORT

PROVE THAT IT'S FAKE, GO ON

ALSO HE POSTED PROOF THAT IT'S ALEFANTIS CALLING HIM (NUMBER MATCHES ALEFANTIS TOO) AND PROOF THAT IT'S ALEFANTIS' FACEBOOK

Wow. Alefantis is really panicked about this. Wonder how we can use this against him.

I bet he's scared because the Podesta's stopped responding to his texts and all his connections to DC politicians are not in power anymore, or just shit tier senators.

and you're a shill who defends suspected large-scale pedophiles, what's your point?

We can get Sup Forums and /k/ on it and put some hurt on him easily.

If he wants to threaten a random person then hes going to get trolled to death.

They'll do that either way, user.

This dude is going to die.
I remember watching his vid the other day and it was legit. vid.me/eN41

You don't mess with the elites and give out your info like that. He's fucked.

If he weren't such a dumb little faggot he'd have dissapeared himself by now.

Best to keep this non-violent.

There was an idea floating to dumb a few hundred barbie/kids dolls in front of his business.

I'm saying Alefantis could also be mad because people have been harrassing his family as well. He even mentioned it.

I'm so confident that Alefantis won't get investigated that if he does go to court in the next year I'll Bitcoin 0.5 to the first Bitcoin address that's a reply to this

if he wanted to debunk it, why doesn't he answer the real questions?

FUCK OFF PIZZATARDS. WE DO NOT WANT YOUR AUTISM HERE.

RETURN TO

and

FUCK OFF AUTISTS. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON Sup Forums. WE DO NOT CARE FOR YOUR FAKE NEWS. STOP TRYING TO DISCREDIT US, YOU SHIT EATING RETARDS.

EVERYONE DOWNLOAD THIS GUYS VIDEOS NOW

I REPEAT NOW

I WATCHED THE WHOLE THING THIS IS REAL I SWEAR TO GOD

I was thinking that too. The way he texts, his writing is gay as fuck. And he kept sucking up to Alefantis

He'll flip within a year.

He's pretty needy, requires constant affirmation.

>reeeeee lmao
gb2bed, ctr

>Best to keep this non-violent.
It will stay non-violent as long as he keeps it non-violent.

The way alefantis talks he comes off as a big time asshole and people like him think they can take down anyone but hes dead wrong when it comes Sup Forums.

It's obvious hes unfamiliar with what this website has done, he admitted it himself.

>it's a top-50 most influential men in Washington who eats children threatens your non-existent son episode

You wouldn't flinch when one of the most powerful men in America is threatening to have your entire family killed?

>fake news

fuck off shill supporting mass scale pedophiles go back to facebook and twitter little bitch

This guy is confirmed gay, and most gays are also pedophiles so I'm starting to see this is actually real.

No.

Okay

I would just use a more neutral tone, he showed too much fear and too much complying.

They still pay you guys to shill here?

Really got your money's worth in 2016, didn't you?

But you're a neet so it doesn't matter

If by affirmation you mean lots of drugs.

He was connected to powerful politics, now he isn't anymore.

Tough leaf.

Be that as it may, we're all watching.

It stands to reason that we should put more pressure on Alefantis, he's clearly getting sloppy and in a panicked state! Now is our chance to tease him until he shits himself for all to see! (figuratively speaking of course)

Actually, this is a false premise. I wouldn't have exposed myself with such shitty opsec.

The dude in that video is a complete moron.

If you're going to post new findings, use a damn VPN at the very least

Bet taken.

Watch the video white and blue Sweden.

RIP dude. If he dies, if his family has a tragic accident, then this is all real. Do it you fucking nigger.

or live in the patagonian tundra and have your rifles ready

Wow I can't believe this guy is cracking. Fight the good fight boys

You guys should download these videos.

Eat cocks JTRIG

this, they have this world on lock down, even small local police forces

Fuck this faggot pedophile.

Why are we not suing the shit out of him for this?