Planned Parenthood

Approximately $500mil per year are given to Planned Parenthood (PP).

The majority of federal funds given to PP are spent on contraception and STD treatment (76%). Cancer treatment and women’s health comprises only 21% of funding (abortion is 3%).

So why are tax payers spending $380mil for teenagers and sexually irresponsible/promiscuous people? And why should men pay for female health services when medicaid recipients can use other health care providers?

#FemalePrivilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YJNfuL93Pnc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16009745
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at me.

#WeAreTheSJWSNow

Here is the thread theme. Zappa is king.

youtube.com/watch?v=YJNfuL93Pnc

>Approximately $500mil per year are given to Planned Parenthood (PP).

spend all the money convincing white women to abort any evil white men's babies

spend all the money rescuing mixed babies if evil white men are interfering

spend all the money convincing white/asian/latino etc women to get knocked up by BBC to make a new world

That's it I guess. The rest is magic.

>Look at me
>#WeAreTheSJWSNow

I read your post, but the implication you are trying to make is so obscure that it forces me to make it for you. I truly do not know what you are trying to say here.

Not surprising this thread would be slow to gain traction. Let's not talk about real issues, instead let's have a million threads about asian waifus and blacks.

Keep up your antics you fucks, you only make your presence more obvious.

bump

nobody cares about this? I find that hard to believe.. How come after I bump the page it doesn't move from page 8?

Why are we giving them money when Obama are should cover it?

PP needs defunded

If people want abortion clinics, let states fund local clinics instead of corrupt monopolies like PP

At PP I was asked if I wanted to take STD tests even though I've been with one only person and they kept pushing it to the point that I felt bad about it. Then when I went to plan a parenthood they said they didn't do that. PP is a joke, they should call it unplanning parenthood because that's what it's for. I definitely went in with the wrong idea

I like Planned Parenthood, and think they do a lot of good when it comes to people's reproductive health.

But I don't agree with abortion and think they shouldn't perform them.

So basically less than $2 per person
>muh taxpayers

Fuck off christcucks, you're just lucky immigration is a bigger issue than abortion right now. As soon as Trump gets rid of all the illegals it will be my #1 issue.

>Why are we giving them money when Obamacare should cover it?

That is actually how it is funded. Planned Parenthood gets $500 million because they provide services covered by Medicaid. They don't get a separate check. Medicaid reimburses any doctor who performs these procedures and submits a claim.

>for teenagers and sexually irresponsible/promiscuous people
because the alternative costs the "system" so much more

why not ask why taxpayers are paying $38 billion to israel which has universal health care, while repealing "unaffordable" health care bills on their own soil?

did you know many american blacks don't use birth control because they perceive it as a conspiracy to eliminate blacks?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16009745

tldr your conspiracy theories are literally nigger-tier. that means you are probably a nigger. kys.

This is a decent, but slightly confused point.

PP is federally funded and medicaid recipients (federally funded) can go to PP, but they can go to other health care providers and receive the same treatment.

Obamanation care is a tax that siphons money from healthy people, to sick people.

This is not the full story. They are funded by reimbursement and also through federal grants.

Really? Pretty obvious meme desu, just in text form.

this is a retarded person, who has been allowed to access the internet

Assume much? This has nothing to do with religion, you absolute moron.

You don't believe we are interrupting a natural "system" by offering a free alternative to poor decision making?

I'm not saying there are not more important issues, but I haven't seen this one on Sup Forums, so I thought I would try to bring it into the consciousness.

>for teenagers and sexually irresponsible/promiscuous people?
I worked at a high school, and I'd say we should get some sexed back in schools because theres a shit load of parents who dont tell their kids about condoms or the pill
Being open about sex and not making it a squeamish thing for teenagers to talk about with adults would be making progress
Shit happens, even if you dont think your kid is fucking around, give them some condoms and teach girls about the morning after pill, a lot of them would have saved themselves becoming 16 yo mothers if they even knew about it

>why should men pay for female health services
why not? Im not against it, the healthier our people the better we are as a society
Im just against paying for abortions

Really? Just an idiot.

And Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law

Moloch is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Are you really surprised?

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the

backyard to Moloch . . .

>teach them about pills and other contraception to avoid pregnancy

In other words, you can have sex, but this is how you avoid the consequences.

Why not teach them that they shouldn't have sex until they are absolutely ready?

>why not?

The majority of the money spent on PP is used for STDs and contraception. It's not spent on keeping women healthy.

>doesn't even know about saturn

don't derail thread, please

shit thread btw. kys

shit post, kys

bump for justice

>they shouldn't have sex until they are absolutely ready?
I think that goes without mention when it comes to sex ed.
Advice both sexes on how to deal with not being sexually active and why not to be without being cynical or condescending

Some of the cases we got with girls getting pregnant was them thinking they were ready to have sex and still not really knowing what they were doing
Some kids are going to have sex regardless, so I'd rather they know how to prevent a pregnancy, even talk with their parents about getting an IUD if they're old enough, than get stuck with a baby/paying child support

All in all, we just need transparency when it comes to teenagers and sex
No need to shelve it

I thought you meant just women health in general, then yeah Im against it desu

>You don't believe we are interrupting a natural "system" by offering a free alternative to poor decision making?
I believe that we are, and that it's a good thing.

Certainly a lot cheaper to pay for birth control pills than to pay for babies, and certainly more acceptable ethically than abortion.

>Why not teach them that they shouldn't have sex until they are absolutely ready?
The "tell them not to have sex" method may have worked before the sexual revolution. To believe it can work now, when people are being force-fed sex in media everywhere, and losing their virginity at age 13 is commonplace? Utterly delusional.

These two comments come together for me.

p6 says it's better to have contraception and abortion because the sexual revolution has sexualized people to the point of no return. Where even children have no hope, as they are bombarded with sex in the media.

Telling them not to have sex. Or in another way, attempting to instill values into the child, is pointless, because outside influence will dictate the child's behavior.

z/ seems to agree that sexualization is inevitable, so we need to provide alternatives. You hold out a slight hope, but are generally in favor of teaching everyone how to fuck for free.

Really what's happened, is that instead of telling a child "once you cross this line, there is no going back," we've taught them there is no line and here are the many ways you can avoid the consequences of risky behaviour.

>Telling them not to have sex. Or in another way, attempting to instill values into the child, is pointless, because outside influence will dictate the child's behavior.
Please refrain from using "strawman" arguments.

I didn't say it was "pointless." I said it will not be effective.

PP is America's most successful eugenics program. Educated white women will get contraceptives on their own, dindus wont. Anything that culls nigger breeding is a good thing IMO.

>So why are tax payers spending $380mil for teenagers and sexually irresponsible/promiscuous people?

380mil is a very small price to pay to keep the nigger population down.

Daily reminder that there's not a single logical and rational argument against abortion.

So you're saying that giving kids cheap but good contraception is bad now?

Is this America or Africa?

You're paying taxes for things which are literally a trillion times more retarded than this. Go whine about something else.

> 3% of the funding goes to abortions
> MUH ABORTION CLINIC REE DEFUND NOW

Skipped reading classes?

>You don't believe we are interrupting a natural "system" by offering a free alternative to poor decision making?

We're doing that by definition by forming a society based on rules which differ from 'the strongest survive'.

If a handout / support program / benefit actually solves a problem (partially) in society which would grow to cost much more than said handouts / support programs / benefits then it is rational to implement and keep it.

I'm not saying this is the case for many / most of these programs but in the case of planned parenthood I really don't see it as money wasted.

I realize the jews are our one and only waifu

I admit I was moving into strawman territory. I was just trying to summarize, hoping I would be corrected. What's the difference between pointless and "will not be effective?"

"cosmetic" abortion is not federally funded. Black, hispanic, asian, white, fucks, who get knocked up by mistake, do not have their abortions paid for by the government.

I'm not talking about how much more efficiently money could be spent. That is a completely different argument.

Providing free/cheap contraception to "kids" is not something we should be spending money on. They should buy it themselves, as they are legally allowed to. If they can't purchase it, but they are worried about the use of it, maybe they shouldn't have sex until they earn enough money to pay for a $10 box of condoms (i honestly do not know how much condoms cost).

You are talking about abortion. Abortion is involved in the problem that gets out of hand. Without it, there's increased crime rate, increased welfare, over population in schools, etc.

gov't spending doesn't cover cosmetic abortions, therefore it has no impact on those issues.

It does fund contraception and STD treatment. If you think that solves a problem, then you endorse teaching people to fuck as much as they want. Why not, they can just go to PP and get treated.

> Providing free/cheap contraception to "kids" is not something we should be spending money on. They should buy it themselves, as they are legally allowed to. If they can't purchase it, but they are worried about the use of it, maybe they shouldn't have sex until they earn enough money to pay for a $10 box of condoms (i honestly do not know how much condoms cost).

The problem is that realistically in the modern world children/teens will start experimenting with sex at the age of 14-15 (a bit earlier or later depending on the country / state).
You can try to ignore that problem by stating things like:

> maybe they shouldn't have sex until they earn enough money to pay for a $10 box of condoms

but in the real world that just will not solve the problem. Sex is everywhere around us so we need to give our children a proper education and advise them how to responsibly deal with the issue. However, that also includes giving horny as fuck hormonally charged children access to condoms as parental advice can only do so much.

In the end the parents are actually paying for the condoms through their health plan. The portion which is directly funded from the federal budget is neglectable compared to that and if that's what this discussion is about then sure, remove that part of the funding.

Providing free and cheap contraception to teenagers is absolutely something we should be spending money on, unless we revert back to a hardcore Christian / Mormon society, which won't happen.

I think you are severely misinformed about how easy it is to have an abortion and the effects on a woman's body. This depends heavily on the stage of the pregnancy.

Even in the earliest stages, there is a significant chance that her body will be damaged in such a way that it is difficult or even impossible to ever have children again.

Having an abortion really isn't just hopping by the PP clinic and dancing back homewards again.
Aside from the physical issues it surely has a mental impact on a lot of teenagers as well.

Providing teenagers with contraception really does not imply that you're giving them a free pass to have sex as much as they possibly can with everyone around them. When combined with proper parental advice and advice from others, contraception helps young people, who often are not mentally mature enough and heavily impaired by hormones, avoid throwing their way their life when they can't control their urges a few times.

Seeing that everything around us in the world at least partially revolves about sex, you really can't blame the teenage brain for experimenting and having sex with a few partners before reaching a mentally mature age. Saying that "god will punish you" or that the bible will be mad really stopped working decades ago.

Some people will open their legs no matter what, especially non Asians and non Whites.

It would be more cost effective to shove a copper IUD into their cervix than to raise another spawn to 18 years through taxpayer dollars. This will also curb the population increase of those of promiscuous races/cultures. Isn't that what you want?

There is a point to teaching values to our children.

But "just say no", then crossing our fingers and hoping shaniqua will listen has proven a bit too optimistic. What happens is she gives birth to a nigger baby despite not being able to afford it, and taxpayers wind up supporting it.

You seem to be under the impression that the availability of contraception is actually the cause of widespread casual sex among youngsters. This is not the case. In West Africa,they have barely any contraception at all, and yet debauchery is widespread. In Japan, contraception is very widespread and cheap,yet sex among youth has plummeted. My point is that sexually conservative values are NOT at odds with free/cheap contraception.

Honestly you can point the finger at Shaniqua all you want but the truth is that white teenagers are also going to have sex.

Perhaps they will on average cost society less since sometimes their parents can support them and their baby but it is a problem that exists throughout every layer of the population.

Don't get sidetracked by the racial narrative. The point still stands. Free contraception is not at odds with the teaching of conservative sexual values.

Would it be nice if all the kids "just listened" and that those who didn't would take responsibility for their actions? Sure. It would also be nice if we could teach people not to rob and steal, wouldn't it?

>Approximately $500mil per year are given to Planned Parenthood (PP).

Shut it down.

>Look at me.
>#WeAreTheSJWSNow

Yes Yes you are.

I fully agreed with your point. I just wanted to add to it that it is a problem in every layer of the society and in every race and community to avoid the next poster saying "but i don't give a shit about Shaniqua and her niggerdaddies"

Just an addition, not saying you were wrong at all.

>This is not the full story. They are funded by reimbursement and also through federal grants.

Don't forget selling bit of aborted babies.

>Moloch is the Biblical name relating to a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Are you really surprised?
>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the
>backyard to Moloch . . .

HRCs core interest both domestically and internationally was funding the abortion lobby in white countries. The other participant was Soros

First of all most of that money comes from healthcare plans, not directly from the federal budget, but I'll take the bait:

1 kid costs around $ 200.000 to raise without college eduction.

So if PP stops 2.500 unwanted pregnancies all over the U.S., that alone would cover the costs.

Then again PP does more beneficial work than just stopping pregnancies.

That's capitalism for you bro.

With a CEO that makes $500k a year.

> It is better to hire an low quality CEO paying him $ 100k than offering a bit more to hire a proper CEO

It's not.

It's a big organisation so it needs a capable CEO. Capable CEO's won't come work for you if you pay them peanuts.

500k is absolutely not an obscene amount giving the size of the firm.

You assume I don't know about abortion and have not experienced it in my life.

Should people pay for random teenagers and adults to experiment sexually? Should people pay for teenagers and adults to be treated for STDs?

The fact that "everything around us.. partially revolves about sex" is part of the problem. It's not a justification for promoting sex, or encouraging sex, through contraception and abortion. I'm not a bible thumper, I'm simply looking at the situation.

Where did you copy all that from?

Welfare and unwanted pregnancy are inexorable tied. This is another level to the issue.

It's not just saying no, It's teaching and providing a wholesome example. Instilling values that will stand up to peer pressure.

I don't think it's the cause, youngsters are naturally curious. But if they understand the seriousness of the issue, rather than think it means nothing, and if anything happens, I'll just get an abortion, we may have a different trend.

I see your examples, I admit I'm not familiar with them. I will look into it.

In any case, tax payers should not pay for contraception and STD treatment.

Never read the Wade vs Roe ruling have you...

perfect

>Why not teach them that they shouldn't have sex until they are absolutely ready?

You just did, with one sentence. That doesn't mean they won't make a mistake, people do that ya know, young people more than older people too. Women in particular get pushed into it or have some bullshit religion telling them contraception is a nono. There are all kinds of reasons RESPONSIBLE people (probably more responsible than you in some cases) end up with unwanted pregnancies. I don't even need to bring up incest and rape to defend such puritanical idealism as "teach them to abstain" - cause that shit has been tried over and over and over again and guess what - YOU obviously have more self control than the rest of the world (or you can't get laid to save your life) - in any case, do you want to pay for those kids? It's always le'old let's teach abstinence and not fund welfare meme from the slow thinking crowd.

>we should allow the poor to multiply further devaluing the value of their labor and increasing their dependency on the rich.

wow great post op

I keep saying it, but no one is understanding.

PP does not fund cosmetic abortions, so the majority of your post is irrelevant.

Most of that money does not come from healthcare plans. It is government grants and medicaid. About 40% funding is government money.

3% on abortions 21% on female health 76% on STD and contraception.

76%: buy your own condoms
21%: Legitimate, but PP is not the only health care provider. Why should men pay for this?
3% Legitimate.

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS
REFRAIN FROM SHITPOSTING

HUGE STEP MADE BY PIZZAGATE HERE: (KILLROOM LOCATED, ALEFANTIS CONFESSION)
PIZZAGATE IS TRUE
Sup Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
SHADILAY BROTHERS ,,,

> 76%: buy your own condoms

>21%: Legitimate, but PP is not the only health care provider. Why should men pay for this?

You pay for it because women are still second class citizens who are not in control of their fertility. And a large percentage of women who use PP services have to do so secretly.

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

The alternative to killing a fetus is forcing an adult to waste years of her life. In my view, abortion is the lesser of two evils.
As for your conspiracy theory, it's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

I don't know what you're on about. I don't even know if I'm using that phrase correctly (i'm not british), but you've gotta be taking a piss.

This is a government funded not-for-profit institution, with the CEO taking 500k. I understand your point about competent CEOs, but this is just funneling tax-payer money to the CEO. This is not the only possible example, as money management has been a criticism of PP.

>it's better to kill a baby than take responsibility for your actions

Liberal logic at its finest.

It's

>nah bruv you're taking the fucking piss

Stupid

This is how NPOs work. Go start one if you don't like it. Your NPO can register to get gov't grants as well.

Because it's more expensive to care for children of single teenage moms

Don't want to care for those? It's even more expensive to expand the police force and prisons to incarcerate the now uncared for kids.

>Americans don't get gov paid abortion

Kek

These teenagers are not "random" though.
In that case you should probably simply advocate to abolish all taxes and benefits and remove the government as your money will always be used to help people you will never meet in your life.

I don't see trying to inform kids about contraception and the risks of sex and pregnancy as a justification or promoting having sex at all. If we, and these institutions, don't properly inform them they will get the information elsewhere, probably packaged in a much less good way.

I don't know how things are in the United States but at least here in the non-country caliphate of Belgium, most teens, a huge majority of teens, does not just dismiss it like "I'll just get an abortion". Most of them are very conscious about using contraceptives just because they are easily available and promoted.

the nigger population is going to skyrocket and America is going to become third world

all because a bunch of christfags

Whites will go from 60% to 30%

Good job drumpfkins

Teaching abstinence isn't just saying "wait until you're ready." It's a cultural thing. I realize the seeming futility of what I'm saying at this point in time, but you can't impart a value system in a sentence.

It takes parental leadership to instill values in the child. If the societal culture is conducive to the same values, this will reinforce those values.

Teaching abstinence in sex-ed, where the very next topic is putting a condom on a banana, while miley is strapping-on in the background, doesn't reinforce the values of abstinence.

Incest and rape are irrelevant to this discussion. Abortions in response to this are federally funded. Unwanted pregnancies are not federally funded, they are not government sponsored.

This conversation is about PP. Why should we fund STD treatment and contraception? Why should men fund women's health care?

The majority of my post is not irrelevant at all. Providing people with condoms who otherwise do not have access to them prevents a huge amount of unwanted pregnancies.

What exactly is their definition of a "cosmetic abortion" anyway?

Other than that:

You can keep stating that kids should first make 10 dollars a week so that they can buy their own condoms but sex is literally a part of being a teen in this day and age. They are packed with hormones and are not mentally mature enough to actually spend a good amount of money on contraception, or at least a significant amount arent. They see sex everywhere and will experiment with it. You can't just keep ignoring that.

It's not like telling your kids to save for a new bike instead of just giving them one.

It's more like they already have the bike (sex is free) and you tell them that they should probably save for a helmet before using it. 99/1000 kids is going to be using the bike and think about the helmet at a later time. That's just how they function.

I'd rather support a government program handing out free helmets than pretending teens in their puberty are rational enough to spend a very significant amount of the little money they have on them.

> 21%: Legitimate, but PP is not the only health care provider. Why should men pay for this?

Because men benefit from a more healthy female population. Why should money paid by females to their healthcare provider partially go to prostate checks? Why should your tax money fund retirements of old people you don't know? Why pay taxes at all? Why have a government?

It's really a non-argument. You live in a society where up to a certain point some of your money will be redistributed to help others, which in return improves society as a whole, which in return increases productivity, which then inevitably indirectly improves your own life in a variety of ways.

I didn't know extremely conservative christcucks were even allowed on Sup Forums.

This is brainwash-tier.

This. It's a state level eugenics program that prevent black births. How are you retarded against it? You think the black population stays at 14% census after census by accident? Open your eyes.

It's not just about taking responsability. When you end up as a 15 year old having to raise a kid it is a given fact that you probably will not do very well.

The child will suffer its entire life, will live at the edge of society and never get a proper chance at happiness, probably ending up the same her/his mom did.

I don't see how that is worth it. No one does though, aside from the crazy religious fanatics.

So you're saying that a non profit organization should only have volunteers?

Wew buddy.

>This is brainwash-tier
So is all this bullshit We can stop kids from smoking but we cant stop sex? Your just a lazy shit parent.

>tax-payers should fund STD treatment and contraception
thanks

Not a shill thread, but what is this?

>saved
This thread was lacking a bit of the hyper moral-mystic argument. But for the tenth time, PP doesn't provide federally funded abortions.

This too

I just want to talk like you in my head sometimes. And sometimes I want to type like that too.

The institution doesn't promote or teach anything to the average person. They are simply the go to for BC, abortion, and other procedures, when you wanna hide it from your parents, if you are a teen, or when you want treatment for free/cheap.

abolishing all taxes to help people in need is not the same as not wanting to spend taxes on people's mistakes. You wanna fuck, buy your own condoms. You didn't buy condoms, now your winky's wonked, pay your own way to fix it.

Federal funds can't be used for abortions since 1976.

>Obamanation care is a tax that siphons money from healthy people, to sick people.
Isn't that the whole point of health insurance?

Remove the free helmets, emphatically warn kids of the dangers of riding without a helmet, watch many of them completely ignore this and fuck up, the consequences become real, and people start taking sex more seriously.

It's not an overnight kind of change, but removing the safety net will slowly engender more careful consideration in regards to sexual practices. I think, but admittedly do not know, that if more people take it seriously, less people will participate in risky behaviour. Therefore, we would see reductions in STDs and unwanted pregnancy.

The second part of your post has too many things wrong with it for me to really dig through it. I know that's not an argument or whatever, but I don't know what else to say in response to it.

>You live in a society where up to a certain point some of your money will be redistributed to help others, which in return improves society as a whole, which in return increases productivity, which then inevitably indirectly improves your own life in a variety of ways.

However, I think this is good. Really something good to consider and think about for a while.

no

yes

> implying you can stop all teens from smoking
> implying governments don't spend billions on programs to discourage smoking

You're delusional.

You can stop a good amount of teens to stop smoking by giving them the proper information. Some of them however will not be persuaded by this.

You can stop a good amount of teens to stop having sex by giving them the proper information. Some of them however will not be persuaded by this.

People who stop smoking often take part in government supported programs to quit
People who get an unwanted/unhealthy/... pregnancy often take part in government supported programs to get an abortion.

Now the problem is there isn't such thing as a condom you can wrap around a cigarette which stops you from suffering from the bad effects (inb4 vapeniggers). In the case of sex there is.

Again, teens are not going to pay obscene amounts to pay for condoms, just like literally all but a few teens doesn't feel the need to wear a helmet while riding a bike.

You can keep ignoring teen psychology all you want and let society deteriorate by having a bunch of babymoms suffer their entire life but it really isn't the best solution. Giving them cheap and discrete access to birth control surely helps a lot.

The bottom line is simply that it is a fact that the costs on society would be much higher without PP.

So you're literally saying we should have an explosion of babymoms just so that people will see sex at an early age is not smart?

According to the exact same way of thinking we should:

- Remove max speeds on roads
- Remove DUI fines
- Remove danger signs from high voltage areas

and the list goes on forever.

You don't always want your population to kill themselves instead of just doing your best informing them and helping them, even if (oh dear god) you end up spending 0,14% of your federal budget on it.

So if they can't have BC for free, they will have sex anyway, knowing there is an increased risk of pregnancy, and not give a fuck?

I think that experiment is failing to consider a new variable.

Explosion, hardly. Real consequence will curb the behaviour quickly.

Your examples are a false equivalency to what I stated.

You can drive over the max speed, you can DUI, you can touch high volt areas. There may be consequences when you do. And you can't get your free DUI control from the local government store. You can't have your high voltage destroyed body treated for free at the government high voltage burn treatment center.

All of these examples are just misconstruing/confusing the argument.

>obscene amounts to pay for condoms,
Its a dollar. If you cant afford a dollar. You cant afford to fuck. You need to be doing other things than fucking if you cant scrape up a dollar.

Thank god your enabling ass is acroaa the ocean. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You are weak willed.

kek

That's exactly what needs to happen. Gradually, perhaps, but yes, all those things.

We've created, very slowly, a society that does not suffer from the consequences of its actions. Dangerous behavior shouldn't be punished, actual incidents should be.

I don't care if you speed around at 100 mph on a 40 mph road. Whatever. If you hit someone doing 100 mph though... 15 years in prison. Enjoy.

I can see the merits of this. I think at first there would be a lot of mayhem, but after the first 1,000 or so prison sentences or heavy fines, people would naturally be more cautious.

It's a free market of behaviour. Risky behaviour can give you benefits, but cost more if you fuck up.

The only issue is if the 100mph person kills the 40mph person. You're not only responsible for yourself in that situation.

Planned Parenthood donated 20 million dollars to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

>And you can't get your free DUI control from the local government store

But you can go to government supported / funded programs or meetings to stop you from drinking so much

> You can't have your high voltage destroyed body treated for free at the government high voltage burn treatment center.

But you do profit from government sponsored education which teaches you that high voltage touching is bad

It's a preemptive measure. PP stops welfare leeches from producing more welfare leeches. I'd wager it saves money in the long run.

Just curious, what DO you think the government should pay for with your taxmoney?

>Brianna Wu tweeted "she" has used PP healthcare for women
>so the question becomes: who gave this dude the herps?