Youtuber threatened by Alefantis, Policecase filed

Alefantis "Killroom" found at Pegasus Museum owned by Alefantis.

Original Vid by PizzaGateGear got taken down during the first thread luckily some user downloaded and reuploaded it
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

Statement from PizzaGateGear that he took down the Video because of threats to him and his family by Alefantis
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U

Case filed at the Police against Alefantis, Casenumber has Doubletrips
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Dump of some Infostuff and Memes user requested me to make in the last thread and thought someone else here might be interested too
sli.mg/a/RrJafD

Last threads

Also Im taking a break. Will lurk on phone a bit, but if interest is still there when bumplimit is reached someone else has to redo it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE
sli.mg/a/RrJafD
youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4
youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
voa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Proof Rayan (op of the vids) is actually contacted by Alefantis on kikebook:
youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE

That testimony with Larry King - holy fuck that was disturbing

From sli.mg/a/RrJafD

Is that legit?! Why do i hear of this the first time now?

going to sleeep now. Was in the last thread already longer than intended. Keep bumping, or not. Its your live

Looks like I found the thread they're trying to slide.

Have a bump

Jesus fucking dude that's ridiculous
Kill them all

>youtube.com/watch?v=DnT9QzmMAe4

>watch this entire video
>he only thinks this is a "kill room" because someone tweeted "#killroom"

Fucking christ, you're gonna need a little more evidence than a dumb Twitter joke.

That was a great video, but the only things I saw of interest were that there were no windows on the first floor. That roomay not have been a kill room for all we know. But we need to keep digging to find out what this place has inside

Digits lets kill these child molesting creeps

youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU

take this bump

I've been gone for years and just came back to this board around the election.

What is with these meme cards?

HI HO , HI HO, OFF TO HELL THEY GO,
FIRST WE'LL CHOP OFF THEIR TOES, FLAY THEY'RE FINGERS, AND THAN WE'LL CASTRATE THE CHILD FUCKERS

Holy shit bump

Fuck you pedos, day of the rope is nearing.

SIEG HEIL

HEIL HITLER 14/88

It's time you were reminded of Craig j spence. The mysterious suicide en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_J._Spence

As someone who faps to lolicon/shotacon on a regular basis, this read is just... ghastly.

These men deserve nothing less than death by scaphism ("the boats")

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

voa t.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Hey faggots: OP of the YouTube video just made a voat post detailing Alefenatis threatening him/his families life if he did not take down his Pegasus video.

Hunter S Thompson directing Snuff films?

I believe that.

Fellow shotacon here.
Agreed. It's sacrilege to treat your young gentlemen in any manner like that.
According to the old ways.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyacinth_(mythology)

Fucking hot, god damn

good lord.....

Question. The Pegasus Museum is supposedly a museum, correct? What is its subject matter? Is it a secret museum? Has anyone found any record of an exhibition or something?

Have any kids ever disappeared in or around the museum?

Not sure they would directly kidnap children right there rather than bringing them from elsewhere but still curious.

How would a normie explain why JA needs "additional restaurant space" in the slums in the form of a museum with no exhibitions and no signs on the entrance, only accessible from an alley?

DC has one of, if not the highest child disappearance/abduction rates in the nation, and they don't keep records of how many reported disappearances are solved

>Original Vid by PizzaGateGear got taken down during the first thread luckily some user downloaded and reuploaded it
>8:05

Looks like some gay ass Thieves Guild shit. It let's the sick fucks coasting the area see the message as "Kids ages 4 and 6 in Rape/Kill Shack"

WHERE IS THE PROOF?

AUTISTS GO AWAY.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

YOUR KIND IS ONLY WELCOME ON

and
MAY TAKE SOME OF YOU IN TOO.

YOU HAVE TO FUCK OFF NOW. Sup Forums DOES NOT WELCOME YOUR KIND. THIS BOARD IS FOR SERIOUS POLITICAL DISCUSSION, IT IS NOT FOR AUTISTS TO PLAY MAKE-BELIEVE DETECTIVES.

FUCK OFF.

RECAP RECAP RECAP

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* The museum has a terrace that's a perfect place to observe a playground.

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* It can only be accessed through an alley.

* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

* They set up a soundproof room in that museum.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

* Alefantis made death threats against the YouTuber [[[[WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE OP]]]]

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number (1-202-2XX-0777)

* YouTuber filled a police report (Galveston Police Department, 386, 17-000111)

* YouTuber posted proof is the real profile (fb.com/james.alefantis)

See here's the problem though.
There are two types of people who actually live in DC.
1. Very rich/VIPs(NW DC mainly)
2. Niggers(SE DC mainly)
There's not a lot there to abduct. Are the rich abducting their own? They sure as shit wouldn't abduct the nogs, I promise you.

I'll also say this. If someone were serious about setting up a kid rape dungeon in DC, they wouldn't do it in NW. Too many eyes, too many tourists who might see something. It's just too obvious.
SE DC is a no-man's land unless you KNOW the District or live in SE or are looking for crack.
Lots of warehouses and places to hide a dungeon.

Just saiyan, as someone who grew up around DC.

get fucked shill we know why you want the thread slid you fucking pedo piece of shit.

THE FUCKING PEACOCKS TOLD ME TO DO IT YOU COCKSUCKER

cheers, have a bump

>They sure as shit wouldn't abduct the nogs, I promise you
massive pedo trafficking ops coming out haiti says otherwise

There's no value in nig kids though.
Look at it from a psychopath's POV. No one values black children. There's no "energy" to get by sacrificing them, and they sure as shit aren't good looking so sexual value is minimum.

I should have said Virginia and not DC, as there are no DC specific abduction records I could find. Youd think Maryland would have similar stats, but no

Pizzagate makes me so fucking pissed off, fuck these cunts, I hope they die the most painful death

None of it is real. These retards have yet to provide a single shred of evidence and it has been months since the "investigation" started. Sad!

Why didn't he record their conversation?

Haitians tend to do a lot of voodoo and black magic, hence why they have so many "relief efforts" in Haiti

I mean, there's a very simple argument for why it isn't real:
There's no way they can keep a blackmail ring like that secret.

All it takes is one person to out them, and they lose leverage on everyone.
They can't accuse everyone of pedophilia, it'll look ridiculous.

You're very naive

blglghlhg gulf of tonkin bhlhghlgglg i served as a navy seal bglglhgh

>mfw the other Pizzagate thread was deleted by the mods.

Your time is running out, retards.

>You're very naive

No you!
Controlling multiple powerful and devious politicians with ONLY the threat of pedo charges?
It would never stick. They'd just turn it right around on the blackmailers.

Either "it's fabricated" or "we were drugged into it". If literally everyone did that, the blackmailers are fucked.

VA would make sense.
Then again, maybe they have a unique reporting system that accounts for the disparity.
Always account for such things. Take every factor into account, for what may seem like a problem may really just be a cause as yet unrealized.

Just putting this out there.
True investigation requires procedure and care, else you look like a moron when presenting your case. Never forget this.

Bump 4 business & pleasure

You're confusing blackmail with mutually assured destruction. They aren't extorting money from each other you moron. They're running your government, and they fuck kids.
Who is Dennis Hastert? Speaker of the House. Pedophile. And when he went down he wasn't convicted of molesting children, he was convicted of money laundering in connection to paying off his victims, and the Judge was so disgusted with the plea deal he made Dennis admit to raping kids on record before he would impose his bullshit sentence. They protect each other. They don't blackmail each other.

are you stupid? it's not a threat, they would have them on video

that was the whole purpose of Epstein's private plane and island, you think they weren't bugged out with cameras all over the place?

then they have you dead to rights

>They're running your government

So you're saying they're all mutually complicit.
Someone elected to an office is converted into a daring diddler and remains willingly?
Or do they make sure only pedos get elected?

It just seems far too expansive of a silliness to not get uncovered.
Don't forget other nations have spies... why wouldn't they want to screw the US with a reveal?

>then they have you dead to rights

That's obviously not the problem.

The problem is that if they have EVERYONE under threat, then it's far more plausible for everyone to flip the narrative on the blackmailers.

It would be ridiculous for the whole government to get accused of pedophilia at exactly the same time.

Maybe you guys should stop fucking with the poor guy. You've ruined his life. Of course he is going to threaten you piss pants basement dwellers

You're both assuming the only value to a child is sexual. Believe me that's just the tip of the ice berg.

Fun drinking game - take a drink every time the article says "and stuff".

>They protect each other. They don't blackmail each other.
This needs to be emphasized. Hard.
You're dealing with high-functioning psychopaths who have lived a world of nepotism for centuries.
For starters, most of you guys are WAY the fuck out of your league here. You haven't the faintest idea of the monsters you pursue.
You wanna get em? You need to learn how they think. You need to understand their world. It's a world that most people cannot dwell. It's insanity, that actually maintains itself as normalcy.

You wanna know your enemy? You MUST know how they think. Being partly nuts myself, it's easy for me to get in their heads.
I can empathize with them. NOTE! Empathize does NOT mean sympathize. But if you wanna fight this level of mental illness, you need to be experienced in mental illness.
I've been on the other side enough times where I can put myself into states of sleep-deprived psychosis for fun.

I've seen humans as objects. Including myself. I don't now. But I know the state of mind.

These people live in a way where they're THEM and we are "the slaves". Please note also, they fear nothing but two things.
Death, and loss of control. Nothing else. If you can't bring either of these factors to them, you will not beat them because they will stoop to any level and use any tool to fuck your shit up.
They don't see morals how you see morals, and they know this and know your weakness.

Happy pic to brighten up a gloomy thread.

What else is there?
Some spiritual bullshit? Don't work like that.
The people you're dealing with are nuts. They might believe they're gaining eternal life through Moloch, but that's their insanity going off in their heads.
Thoughts of God, Gods, demons, and a spiritual essence are factually insane or ill-informed. I promise you this and can readily prove it.

>You're dealing with high-functioning psychopaths who have lived a world of nepotism for centuries.
>They might believe they're gaining eternal life through Moloch

But how are they supposed to get anything done if they're that insane?

Occam's Razor usually indicates that it's the conspiracy theorists that are more crazy.
Since in the world of politics and industry, the cut-throat competitiveness gets crazies screwed eventually.

Screw the US? What do you suppose would happen? Theyd just throw their hands up, walk away? You caught us, Russia! Also, how would they deliver said information to the public? On Facebook? Twitter? The internet would simply be turned off, or the power grid if need be.
They aren't ALL pedophiles, they have a myriad of organizations that begin locating members in colleges, through connected families, the military, etc. People who aren't part of that don't get very far, they don't advance, they don't get sat on the right committees. It's really not outrageous or without historical precedent. The idea that government isn't conspiratorial by its very nature is silly. There are entire towns in this country whose residents are all spooks. They admitted to many such places when the Manhattan Project was disclosed. They didn't just say, welp, war is over, no more spooky towns for us, I guys. Good job everyone.

If this is the real Alefantis, Pizzagate is REAL

He also said that the FBI was on it too?

>The internet would simply be turned off, or the power grid if need be.

What, forever? That's just crazytalk.
You can't just >turn off economy.

Obviously there are special projects towns and secret societies.
That's nowhere near the level of "your entire government is controlled by pedophilic blackmail".
If they had that kind of power, they could just say "do what we say or we'll snipe you".

do you understand capitalism? If they think they're doing something with moloch-y with the kids the market value of kids goes up!
Value is determined by the buyer in every instance

The whole Russia hacked a power grid in Vermont is a small scale test in what will be coming in the near future. There are people who are probably readying to come out with hard-hitting evidence and facts that would cause the entire US to go lights out, internet included.

They'd blame it on a Submarine accidentally severing the fiber optic underwater internet cables thus bringing down internet communications for quite some time. Enough time to tie up loose ends.

Please tell me you aren't this naive regarding this topic. It's a topic that is too hot for regular people to digest and a topic that is regularly touched on by high level people who ride around in Gulfstream jets all day long meeting their next HVT and new child sex slave.

This entire pizza gate thing blew the lid on child sex trafficking, now with more and more people poking around for evidence and potential whistle blowers in the making with hard evidence due to how connected everything is to the NSA someone is bound to do it.

But who will report on the truth? Nobody. MSM is an echo chamber for the partially mentally handicapped who eat that stuff up like it's gospel. The internet? It'll be gone. They don't fear exposure because they all meet in rooms to discuss potential exposure events and form narratives to meet the needs of plausible deniability.

The YouTuber threatened by Alifantis, look at the way Alifantis writes his messages. His mind is absolutely cluttered; almost insane.

Watch Eyes Wide Shut by Kubrick if you want an understanding of how the innerworkings occur with people like the Rothschilds and The Rockefeller's.

He was really into adrenochrome, among other drugs and was highly politically connected. People dont know the real Hunter Thompson.

>But how are they supposed to get anything done if they're that insane?
High-function. They're in control of themselves enough to pull it off, and in fact that's one of the reasons they crave control over everything around them.
You see, their game only works, if they're in control. Control is essential to a high-functioning psychopath.

>Occam's Razor
Is bullshit. Welcome to the 21st century. You'll find time and again Occam's Razor fails to meet up to modern rules.

>do you understand capitalism?
You mean the number one rule of life on earth. Of course. I'm not some dipshit communist.

They think they're dealing with beings like Moloch because-
1. Old, outdated theological beliefs about youth.
2. Insanity.
3. Culture.
In reality, they're just getting themselves off on being the biggest and most egotistical assholes on the planet. Any delusions they have about Moloch are delusions. The effect of various neurotransmitter dysfunctions in the brain.
Imagine wildly active D2 agonism with breaks in 5-HT2a and 5-HT2b agonism.
They're essentially the exact opposite of ascetic monks.

>Please tell me you aren't this naive regarding this topic.

I actually know about the HAM-MESH networks and shortwave digital.

You can't take out international internet by just claiming "a submarine hit the cable".

You and I won't believe it because it is impossible, but the average Instagram and SnapChat user will eat it up like gospel. You have to realize people aren't thinkers like us.

this is clearly a true story and stuff

Worst fucking rhyme ever.

>but the average Instagram and SnapChat user will eat it up like gospel

All over childsex though? You're talking very large economic levers to cover what would be a big conspiracy that everyone would be eager to uncover and many would let slip.
Put it in perspective: Other countries got nukes by spying on the USA. And I'm pretty sure how to build nukes was a bigger secret than this.

Obviously there are child sex rings, even with rich people, it's just a little much to apply it to the entire US government.

>They're in control of themselves enough to pull it off

But having reality-disconnected delusions about what to spend time on severely removes functionality.
To the point where less-delusional people would be able to out-compete them.
I mean, they're going to be aging and dying, yet not dedicating research to anti-aging in favor of kiddy pleasures?
And when they age and die, the delusions would create extreme variance in their successors.

>I promise you this and can readily prove it.
Please, go ahead. I would like to see this so I can fuck your shit up

Before I go, I want to expound on this post a bit further particularly in the dopamine part.

There's something amiss in our world that no one here really realizes, but Ted Kaczynski figured it out.
You know the sexual "deviance" as it were, males in the west fapping a lot, and all the mental illness we're now seeing?
It's all because modern society is in a state of light psychosis brought on by enhanced dopamine agonism?

HOW? Well, it's simple once you understand a basic concept. The human brain is not static. It adapts. And in the case of speed and focus this is no exception.
Our fast society, near-instant communication, fast travel, instant buying and selling and trade/economics, on-demand life, all this shit in our Pandora's Box of a technological world.
The human mind across modern society adapted to this unheard-of speed, with enhanced dopamine production.
Now, anyone who knows even the basics of neurochemistry and pharmacology can tell you what dopamine can do to the brain after long periods of enhanced exposure.
Enhanced libido is a certain(it's why it's so easy to sit and jerk off for 12+ hours on meth).
And psychosis is all but guaranteed after a while. With the constant exposure of enhanced D2 agonism due to a faster society, the brain never really comes down for most of us.
And we end up sexually overactive and mentally psychotic in a small to medium degree. And few can see it because we all live in this fast-paced world.

This is the other edge on the blade of technology. We're not evolved enough to handle it.

cont.

there is NO evidence he was threatened, the fool didnt record the phone convos. this is all FAKe!

I can stop everything you know with dissociative anesthetics. Without actually killing you.
If you had something of a soul, it would be untouchable by such means, but the fact I can shut you down like an unplugged clock with physical chemistry proves your soul is all in your head. It's your ego, clinging to life to drive you to survive. A good thing, but a totally physical thing.

>what are organ banks?

The Bonaci shit was disproven long ago. He couldn't even identify Thompson and was proven to be a pathological liar

Read up on this stuff before you post this /x/tier garbage

I've literally no idea what this is

>dissociative anesthetics

That's actually a poor argument.
The theological response is that the spirit's connection to the body may be disturbed, but the eternal seat of free will continues as a platonic absolute.

A better example is Phineas Gage and the evolution from childhood to adulthood.

And you can prove this how?

To elaborate, I don't believe you. I think my soul would still exist, I would experience some form of consciousness until I died, in which case I would go home to Jesus in heaven.

In short I think you're full of shit and probably live with your parents.

Now, to try and make this brief, I'll say this.
The reason Ted was able to understand this is because he broke out of modern society.
He went inna woods. And believe me, you go out there and you'll see just as he does.

You'll find slower societies suffer far less mental illness. Less promiscuity. Less ego. All sins of less dopamine agonism. The faster a people go, the crazier they get.
It's basic psychology.

Unfortunately, we've opened Pandora's Box as I said. The Genie is free. Maybe we'll grow into this insanity we've created. Maybe it'll destroy us.
And we'll reset and do it all over again. We've probably been here before, over 13,000 years prior. Look that shit up some time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Psychology is your friend, but only if you know how to wield it.

kinda ironic most of the most beautiful out of body experience imaginable happened to me when going under. if anything it was far more intricate and realistic, ordinary reality seems so dull compared to it.

>kids 4 6
>Kids 4 6(sex)
6 is spelled sex in French.

don't forget that the franklin cover up, which may not actually be real since the people coming forward were all insane, were connected to the mafia
so if the youtuber does gets whacked, everybody better watch it

>You'll find slower societies suffer far less mental illness.

That's quite untrue. It's just diagnosed less due to lack of information technology. See: Salem Witch Trials

>I think my soul would still exist

That concept was invented before people knew the brain did anything.
His argument doesn't disprove the contention of a platonic spirit:
The main thing that does is perhaps that a human could never tell the difference between brain activity and a spirit.

Hence you can never claim the existence of a separable spirit. It's unprovable.

Neither do you obviously.

Adrenochrome isn't real. He made it up to scare some hippies. It's totally fictional and he's mentioned this many times. People, mostly idiots, claim they have taken real and synthetic adrenochome. They're liars.

As if they had not cleaned up everything already after your noise in first place.

Put you under. Millions of folks go through it yearly. Also, coma.

Get put under some time. Really under. One minute, you're at 2PM, next it's 8:30PM and you're missing an organ. OH SHI-

Or better yet, coma. One minute it's 1987, next it's 2006 and WHAT THE FUCK.
No soul or spirit. Just absolutely lost time. You weren't in heaven for 19 years. You were no where, same place you were while in mommy's belly.
If believing you just forgot you were in heaven makes you comfy, alright. But it's just your brain trying to rationalize the shock of being split between generations of time.
The brain is good at this. It puts a patch up to keep you from going batshit.

Oh, finally, I'll point out that the large increase in opioid addiction(opioid use, as well as benzo usage) is due to people in faster societies subconsciously seeking something, anything, to slow their lives down and bring order and calm.

After all, the answer to chemically-induced speed are chemically-induced brakes, even if taken from external sauce.

>No soul or spirit. Just absolutely lost time.

Again, you can't disprove the claim of a platonic spirit with 'lost memories'.
They just attribute the immortal spirit's recall to an akashic record whose absolute ideal transcends human memory.

One of the only valid disprovals is the Null Hypothesis.

>the large increase in opioid addiction(opioid use, as well as benzo usage) is due to people in faster societies subconsciously seeking something

Pretty sure it's just because they're cheaper and more available in a modern society with modern shipping. Obviously.

>As if they had not cleaned up everything already after your noise in first place.

For such a presumably large conspiracy, I rather doubt they could 'clean up' everything.
Surely someone wanting more power could expose them for 'morality points'.

>Surely someone wanting more power could expose them for 'morality points'.
That's their biggest fear, one person turns in a few others, they start to talk, pretty soon there are mobs at the castellum...

Sociopaths are intelligent and well contained.

They can do literally anything to their own mother or a pet puppy and not feel bad about it, at all.

They view other people and their emotions and relations as something alien to themselves they try and understand other people like something they cannot really relate to but can comprehend.

They do sick shit not because they cant control themselves but because normal ways of having fun dont cut it for them. Only the most extreme shit can give them any emotions at all.

>They can do literally anything to their own mother or a pet puppy and not feel bad about it, at all.

Quite correct. That's for high degree in-built neuropathy.
I'm not sure they're going to get a sufficient number of such people to run a global conspiracy, and still cooperate with each-other to do so.

Remember, the reason humans evolved NOT to be sociopaths is because it doesn't provide mutually beneficial arrangements.
Non-sociopaths are much better at forming conspiracies, that's why many conspiracies are 'morally based', like religious ones.

This theory effectively sounds like the Sith from Star Wars.
Which in reality wouldn't work, due to mass-betrayal engendering inefficiency.

elites going down in 2017, shills into the ovens

not the only thing the politicians are controlled with. You must be unfamiliar with politics and deals.

but as to your point, many, many deaths documented deaths around these circles.

sooooooooooooooo... has anyone really been far even as decided to Use even go want to do look more like?