Question about Jewish power

Sup Forums, I've know a lot of Jews. And I feel confident saying that most of these Jews have no special governmental/cultural power and have no link to any real mechanisms of world Jewish domination. They're just ordinary people, though of course often very successful in their fields.

I do though accept the thesis that Jews in high places (Soros, Netanyahu) have an interest in remaking the world for the purpose of Jewish dominance.

So when we talk about THE JEWS, who are THE JEWS exactly? How do you see or imagine the networks of Jewish power working in the world? Because I have trouble connecting George Soros to some funny ordinary-seeming Jewish guy I meet at a party who has a wife and kids and a mortgage.

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_0Hp3WTRQuoJ:shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/jewish-psychologists-psychiastrists-and-anything-mental-health-related/ &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

I've seen one, their family had like 10 kids, similar to the Somalis. You don't have 10 kids for no reason, they're trying to take over. Like footsoldiers (footmerchants) or "moderate Moslems".

the jews want the other races to die out, and only leaving with them ruling the world

THAT PLAN backfired. Because they thought jewsh women would be royal

That's not what is happening. Jewish women want the same thing what any other women want - A BIG BLACK STUD TO SATISFY HER

It's just a matter of time before jewish race dies out. Like any other race

>So when we talk about THE JEWS, who are THE JEWS exactly?

All six million.

Listen motherfucker, it's a LOT more simple than that for me.

Ask ANY normal jew, how they feel about circumcision, this is the litmus test.

If they think, that they should stop it 100%, then they might, MIGHT be okay.

If they're all "NO BUT MUH CUT BABY PENISES", I want to send them DIRECTLY to the OVENS, DO NOT PASS GOY, DO NOT COLLECT 200 SHEKELS.

>t. impotent swedecuck so full of nigger semen he would give his wife a black baby even if he could get it up

do you ever just step back, look at what you just posted and wonder what Sup Forums has turned you into

Ask any normal christian how they feel about childhood vaccination.

If they think they they should stop it 100%, then they might, MIGHT be okay.

Otherwise it's directly to the OVENS.

They're loyal to their own people over country. That's why it's (((Them))) and not just Israel or some other random group. They're actually doing what everyone should be doing probably. No need to fault them for not losing sight of what was important to their anscestors.

it's not a grand jewish conspiracy. It's just the jewish culture(that is based on tradition and their belief systems) breeds a certain kind of person so it is more likely that the kind of people pol specifically dislikes happen to be jewish.

people like rockefeller and the clintons are in the same category but they aren't jewish.

When I saw that pic I thought her intestines were hanging out at first.

>those hairy arms
>that pubic hair sticking out on the far left pelvis

Mein gott, her bush must be YUGE.

Orthodox Jewish families have lots of kids, and the communities are very insular, so that one can sort of believe that they have some Elders of Zion shit going on.

But when people talk about Jewish power in the US media and big business--these aren't Orthodox Jews. They're assimilated.

I'm open to intelligent redpilling on this topic. But still, it's hard for me to see how, say, my dentist is involved in a conspiracy with George Soros.

Jews are genetically anti white. We're talking about all of them

>3 perfectly good challot ruined
fucking whores

I was vaccinated and circumcized buddy, the circumcision bothers me a hell of a lot more than the vaccination does these days, I'll tell you h'what.

Also vaccines
>save lives
>prevent disease

Circumcision
>officially an elective procedure
>proven to have no health benefits other than being A LITTLE easier to clean, which is nothing a fastidious male can't overcome.

Yeah not the same thing, but thanks for playing.

PROTIP: I'm not a Christcuck either, them and their dead jew worship displeases me as well.

>pic

fucking hideous I'd fuck a nigger before I'd go near that gargoyle

I don't care what anyone says, I'll pick a jew over a black anyway of the week.

People really are too divided here on Sup Forums. We need to unite together, whites, jews and asians, as one people against the common threat, the blacks and the muslims.

perfectly good challot ruined
I'd still eat it.

Your dentist isn't in a conspiracy, he's likely just a baby mutilating, pig avoiding, liberal voting commiefag, with no higher connections.

Fuck Jewish power, KEK is the only one with power here.

Also a happening to Jewish masses within 48 hours. KEK wills it

i really really like this user

But they brand everybody who does what they do themselves as evil, and organize to destroy their lives. That's the issue.

Checked

>he's likely just a baby mutilating, pig avoiding, liberal voting commiefag
So the question is then, can he get redpilled and join us, like other former commiefags?

Because if yes, then his being a Jew isn't the defining thing about him. He's not essentially (((them))).

I want you to read this page. It's very important.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_0Hp3WTRQuoJ:shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/2014/02/25/jewish-psychologists-psychiastrists-and-anything-mental-health-related/ &cd=6&hl=sv&ct=clnk&gl=se

It is like the Middle Ages when some jews would ritual kill children but most jews didn't even know about the practice and didn't believe it was real.

oy vey

Ahh the Jewish Question...

>Join us, commiefags?
>being a Jew isn't the defining thing about him.

Jews act jewish like niggers nig. There is no escaping your blood.

In some ways I agree with you there, consider Hitler allowed partial Jews if they were about Germany and not Judaism, and I think all of the jews in trumps cabinet are as such. Instead of a crypto-jew, they're a crypto-white, they identify more with white society and reformed judaism than strict talmudic adherence.

If he wakes up and says "hey, lets let the boys decide on their dicks when they get older, and absolutely stop recommending the practice to the goyim" and "fuck commies to death" then I can get tolerate his avoidance of pigs and he can be allowed to exist.

Jew women want boy to be Circumcision because they know they boy will marry a jew women, and jew women like when the men last longer in bed because the men dont really feel anathing in their penis and have problem getting a orgasm. If you have Circumcision you will never feel really waht a vagina, sorry american. The jews are like that, nuts.

>says the are not afraid
>they cover themselves

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE RETARDS DOING THEY ARENT STRONG BRAVE OR ANYTHING THEYRE STUPID CUNTS WHO THINK THEY HAVE POWER BECAUSE THE STINKY HELL PORTAL COMMANDS THEM TO ACT IRRATIONALLY

Challah bread really is the shit though.

You're retarded. I've known many jews too, and one thing I can say for sure is that they are different, they're not like you or me. No matter how often you talk to them, they always seem like strangers and you could see that behind their eyes and by their action how much contempt they hold for non-jews. I know that the average jew doesn't have powerful connections, but they still hold the same competent, arrogance and sense of self-superiority that powerful Jews have. it's ironic, coming from this board, but with jews, it's reality, this is how they actually behave in a daily basis. I firmly belive in the fact that you should never trust a jew, and ALWAYS be self aware around a jew. This is from experience with many jews, and not the orthodox types either, some tried hard to blend in but every once in a while you see them slip. I'll tell you, when you see that contempt for non-jews first hand it makes your stomach turn, mostly because nobody else seems to notice, they naturally seem to think that the jew is somehow better than them.

It's not "all jews" in on the
>Federal Reserve/Rothschild/IMF world financial NWO
racket...

HOWEVER...

You see how, nowadays there is a "cultural narative in the west... how
>only white people can be racist

and the like?

That benefits black people... to the detriment of whites, insofar as a white can get BANGED UP in a court of law for supposed "hate crimes" (something as simple as a butthurt minority not getting hired and making up a sob story about the evil racist HR manager for example).... and society will RUN WITH IT... NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

The jews (who are the driving force behind engineering said social changes btw... (see: Frankfurt School-1950's)

ALL JEWS, whether they were complicit in the formation of said narative, ALL OF THEM can play the

>BUT.... MUH 6-MILLION HOLLOCAUST!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!
or,
>You just won't "X" because I'm a jew and YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE!!!

THEY ***ALL*** do, or have done this for THEIR BENEFIT... to the detriment of a white, European person at some point, in some form (yes even the "cool jew" you met at a party)

HOW-fucking-EVER (again) they will flip the script and go 100%
>oh... but I'm totally a WHITE PERSON!!

WHEN IT BENEFITS THEM!

They are Jewish first... and anything else as a matter of CONNIVING CONVENIENCE 2nd.

(Yes, even the "cool, funny jew" you met at a party).

t. Half "jew" but "not a jew" (according to jews, because my mother was "a gentile whore who my father shouldn't have married")

Fuck jews.

awful, cancerous "people"

I do know what you're talking about regarding the contempt for non-Jews.

My question though is more like: if Jews are undermining Western civilization, is that a conscious effort on the part of ALL of them? HOW is is being accomplished?

I guess if they are all so loyal to their Jewishness that they would say, "Sure, I'm happy that Mossad did 9/11 because it was Mossad" then that is a strong mechanism for decisions at the top regarding government/culture to be echoes through a society with Jews in it.

Just trying to think through this...

Still, see this image? This is supposed to be a secular Jew arguing with an Orthodox Jew in Israel. So there are cracks in Jewish uniformity.

>I do know what you're talking about regarding the contempt for non-Jews.

Then you haven't been around a large number of jews for many years, I take.

To answer your question, the safest bet would be yes. They're all in it together, whether conscious of it or not. It's in their dna to be different, question the status quo and undermine any host country. There are countless examples of jews having an important part in massive cultural shifts within countries. Russia, Germany, Rome, France, the US, the list goes on. It's a safe bet to believe that they're all equally dangerous. Of course however, there will always be anomalies, even within jews but I believe that they are so strongly indoctrinated, so culturally concentrated and given their sense of unbelievable victimhood, it makes those anomalies very rare.

This. See, if the jews don't want you cause your mother was a goyim to them, you can be white but true "Jews" have to be distrusted at the least, because they will play the "non-white" card at the holohoax discussion and the "white" card at the job application interview.

>Jews were genocided
>Jews are white

If those two statements were true, "white genocide" would already be an accepted reality, but notice they shit bricks on twitter about white genocide, because (((they))) are promoting the anti-white agenda, and any kind of "white identity" is counter to that.

If they are white, why aren't they apart of white identity? Why don't they lump the holocaust in as white on white genocide, proving whites can be genocided?

They won't answer that because they want "white privilege" when it suits them and "jewish sympathy" otherwise.