Hate is Baggage

Hate is baggage... life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Unless that hate it toward the current government.

They deserve your hatred.

I hear you man.

I'm trying every day to push hatred out of my thoughts.

In my posts here, I do my best to word everything in a positive light and write supportive replies to other anons here.

I believe the gift of love is something we can share with each other here. Freely and without expectation of return.

kill yourself

...oh yeah. There's a few exceptions. They all belong in jail for the remainder of their lives.

What a faggot.

True, Watch this video when you have time.
youtube.com/watch?v=04wyGK6k6HE

wtf I love multiculturalism now

>jail

Kill them, then kill yourself my man.

but hatred is so fun
and easy

>Hate is baggage
>get shot by niggers.

I have thought about this before.
I have tried to live a life of non-violence and the thought of doing violence to myself to escape a cruel world seemed more twisted than continuing to live a life of suffering with my head held high.
When I have moments of weakness I do momentarily wish for death. Death is easy. Living a virtuous life with a heart filled with love is a challenge.

Kys nigger I got to much time invested into this shit to stop now

>Falling for the heart Jew.
G..good goy.

Jokes on you! I like getting mad; it's why I come here.

You can't love people who want you dead.

i was just bantzin with ya mate don't get yourself in a roo

But yeah I agree with you.

>I got to much time invested into this shit to stop

Pretty much this. I have embraced my hatred, the dreams of the race war keep me going everyday.

I sexual identify with hate

>Hate is baggage
DYEL

That is true. That is where I draw the line.

I think many Christians fail to understand that forgiveness does not need to include those who are plotting to destroy your entire civilisation.
I'm not Christian so I don't profess to be an expert in their ideology but I think they have to potential to be exploited by the teachings of forgiveness.

Did he know just how short his life was gonna be?

But if something is worthy of hate, why is it not worth paying attention to?

>Let's ignore complicated issues because I'm stupid enough to simplify it as a matter of "love and hate"

Spotted the leddit cuck.

Oh wow you really convinced me. Good thing black racist crime targeting whites for being whites is not currently exploding with the encouragement of the government and organizations like Open Society.

Love lord, love his works which include all of humanity

Keep his commandments and learn what Christ gave his life to teach

Then he got shot by a nignog right after his said that
>around blacks never relax

>hate is baggage

Fuck off jedi faggot. We are sith here. Hate is powerful when you focus through a mongolian arts and crafts shock forum and shoot the laser at elitist pedophile kikes.

A gay gift.

aaah fuck it we are all going to rot in the ground eventually be as hateful, bigoted and down right evil as you want

The only crime is getting caught so don't be a fag and get caught