I'm seriously confused about Dylann Roof

Why is there so much cognitive dissonance by the majority of Sup Forums about what Dylann did?

I'm not advocating violence or action of any kind, but there seems to be a huge inconsistency with what is discussed on Sup Forums and the nearly complete lack of support for Dylann. Keep in mind that most of Sup Forums worships their ancestors, men like Hitler, Salazar, and Pinochet. I've seen widespread support here for men who've killed millions of people, many of them were civilian men, woman, children, and the elderly...Men who've committed violent genocide. One final point to keep in mind when you answer: blacks kill, rape, and torture innocent whites of all demographics by the truckload.

There was a Dylann thread earlier which was full of people screeching AGAINST what he did, as well as a healthy serving of virtue-signaling and white knighting. Dylann only killed nine people. How exactly do you support genocide of your enemies (e.g. RWDS) but get triggered about nine people?

Please explain.

This isn't stormfront

He gunned down some innocent black people made whites out to look worse instead of at least gunning down some crack dealers or welfare queens or other form of degenerates, he just targeted some fucking well-to-do blacks sitting in a church praying to the baby Jesus, fuck that autistic piece of shit

Most of these people are playing a role. The left tells them they're racist, so they play the game of identity politics right back and create white identity politics.

>leaf

turn off your proxy nigger

So you don't support genocide in any way? What solution would you offer the white race if you were in charge?

>Shitposting on a white supremacist image board without 7 proxies

It's like you want to be sent to a reeducation camp, Olaf

Sup Forums isn't actually racist.

It's a satire to expose the hypocrisy of liberals showing the same attitudes we parody here towards white people.

Please be understanding.

Apparently there are tumblr pages filled with girls getting all wet over him. Is this bizarro universe?

He is an omen of the times. Nothing more, nothing less. Keep him in a white only sanctuary facility for the test of his life.

Roof did exactly the same thing that many of the historical figures worshiped here on Sup Forums did, but on a much smaller scale.

What is so different, other than the size of the death toll?

Let's use the Sup Forums argument that the holocaust didn't happen...And Hitler only managed to kill a few hundred thousand Jews, Gypsies, and homosexuals. Most of you love Hitler but hate Dylann?

I can't reconcile these two different beliefs. And again, how do you justify the fact that whites are being violently killed daily by blacks, but when it happens to them it is some sort of tragedy?

>Sup Forums isn't actually racist.

You're in the wrong neighbourhood nigger. If you refuse to acknowledge the differences between races, you're fucking retarded.

Thats bullshit, Sup Forums supports him, but he chose to be a martyr. There were threads the other day about how he will be representing himself and it will provide lulz.

No, in an ideal world all races should just leave each other the fuck alone

He doesn't seem as eloquent or well-educated as that Norwegian guy.

Dylan only killed those random black people because his gf cheated on him for a black guy. At least kill the guy who fucked your gf

A lot of people aren't stormfront faggots despite what the rest of Sup Forums says. I just come for shitposting. What Roof did was extreme and out of line.

RARE

>I can't figure out the differences between Hitler and an edgy teenager.

I think you need help not Sup Forums.

nah, that's always been a thing. fucked up girls have been lamenting the loss of not being impregnated by the columbine shooters for many years now

ur confusing Sup Forums with stormfront, there are way too many brain dead liberals on this board for you to just assume everyone is a white supremacist fascist

PROXY

If people here cared about genociding blacks, why would they vote for making abortion illegal? It's all pure edge.

This.

I don't give a shit about the dead niggers, but he could've at least gotten rid of some trash. Now the media will forever and always use the "b-b-but remember Dylan Roof?!"

Fuck, they still talk about the KKK accidentally killing some niglets in a bombing and that was fucking 60 years ago.

He killed a bunch of harmless bible studies students and fueled the media's white guilt train for months. Literally a psychotic retard.

He's an idiot faggot edgelord that got made fun of so he wore CSA, KKK, and Nazi symbols without realizing that all 3 conflict. Then he did an offensive stupid crime killing random innocent nice black people at a Church with a gun.

He damaged gun rights, made our concerns about white birth rate and immigration look like violent nonsense, and he hurt the nicest of all black people rather than targeting gangbangers or a cartel.

He has nothing in common with us an his stupid niggery actions damage every cause we care about.

There is no cognitive dissonance and oP is a faggot and a retard and a traitor. Go fuck yourself.

Fuck off storm nigger.

>hatred towards races is required when understanding races are completely different.

Delegate the races sure but don't hate an entire race. Hate the individuals.

That all sounds nice, but we don't live in an ideal world. There's no point in discussing ridiculous, untenable hypotheticals. How would you imagine that working out of curiosity and how would you implement it?

Why do all these school shooters have fucking bowl cuts?

If he would've shot niggers in Detroit or Chicago, that's one thing. He shot innocent black people at a church and fucked the confederate flag in the process.

He killed the wrong type of black. He isnt our guy. We do not condone those actions. We said kill the niggers, he killed church going folk.
He should have targeted any of these niggers:
..god damn it
>/r/ing the imgur with *some* of the black on white murders from 2013 - 2015 or some range like that

Okay so lets take things down a logical path and then let me know how you feel about it...

Blacks and browns eventually become significant majorities on all white Western countries...As things begin to collapse violence against whites increases 100,000%.

What do you do at that point? Are you still going to say that attacking unarmed blacks and browns is extreme?

Would you be willing to die violently so you could spend your life being virtuous?

I'm not advocating one way or the other. I just want to hear Sup Forums's opinions.

>Delegate the races sure but don't hate an entire race

Why not? It does not serve to benefit me, the people I love or my race to not hate them.

if he had researched some gangs and gunned them down like some autistic Punisher, he'd have more acclaim and meme status

instead, he rolled up on a goddamn church of all things, like a busta ass cracker with that token manifesto

low effort/10

if you saw the last thread...you must have seen where much of pol does not think it is cool to kill old black people in a church...

low quality response

>not an argument

Roof was a mentally broken young man that knew what he was doing was wrong, knew those people didn't deserve it, and specifically told them so, chosing to attack them as some sort of symbol of a greater issue.
He didn't attack the problem. He didn't even attack the symptom. He attacked a black church, the part of the community that has been fighting against degeneracy and should have, by all rights, been his allies.
At least in other situations, the population had been legitimately oppressed previously, and high profile members of the race they lashed out at had profited or been behind the oppression.
It comes down to the old oj joke
I'm not sayin i agree, but I understand.

For myself, my problem with the kid is that he went after what I essentially consider non-combatants in the race war. When I say "I hate niggers," I mean it, but I'm not talking about the 65-year-old black woman in the pin-striped skirt going to a Bible study. I'm talking about her scumbag grandson standing on the street corner with no shirt, a 9mm tucked into his pants, selling crack and butchering the English language.

It's kinda like the soldiers in Vietnam. I support the troops, but don't expect me to cheer for the guy who just gunned down a line of women and children.

If Roof had gone to Compton and gunned down 9 crips before going out in a blaze of glory, he'd be a hero in certain circles, and maybe I'm in those circles. But what he did was cowardly. I don't like it and I can't support it. He's going to get the death penalty and that's exactly what he deserves.

Good point. Do you support Dylann's actions? Should white men commit genocide on a larger scale if that means they survive?

What will happen if whites have to choose between annihilation of their race vs genocide of another? What becomes acceptable and at what threshold do you believe such action is justified?

I'm convinced that he was mentally ill. He sounds autistic as fuck in videos.

But was his actions justified and are you placing too much power in the hands of the media? Why do you care what they think?

They were old, they were going to die soon anyway and go to Heaven. Shooting young negros who have not found salvation yet and will go to Hell, that would have been more cruel.

First and foremost the refugees aka (Economic and Vaginal Opportunists) all need to go back to the shit holes they crawled out of. They provide Europe with absolutely nothing of value, they are just parasites living off of a system that they never paid into and have no loyalties to.

The blacks in the US are grandfathered in, they can stay since the US is all they've known for generations. They just need to get their shit together. They wouldn't last a week in any west african country.

I don't think anybody on Sup Forums unironically wants actual genocide but we just get fucking tired of seeing what is happening to the world.

How did Hitler feel about black people?

Okay fair answer. Let me ask you this: white nationalists have spent over 60 years talking about a race war. This is the very first guy to take action in that regard.

Is white nationalism really just a lot of talk and totally untenable and do you think there will ever be a violent uprising of any kind?

I'm not advocating for that, I just want to know what you think is logical and what you expect to happen.

You should try playing some brain games or something to get your IQ above 70.

So essentially you're advocating for multi-culturalism?

Blacks kills innocent whites all the time. Why are you so angry that a white person retaliated in the same way?

Because he's a fucking retard who talks the talk, but doesn't walk the walk. Same shit that happened with Dorner

Dorner put out an entire manifesto about how corrupt the LA brass and politicians were and how they conspired against him. So what does he do? Does he take out a bunch of dirty detectives? Bring down a bunch of corrupt politicians? No, he hides out in a parking lot and unloads an AR-15 at his pro-bono lawyer's daughter and son-in-law when they get into their car, then ambushes a bunch of random beat cops out doing their jobs.

Roof put out an entire manifesto about how people are too afraid to stand up to the epidemic of Black-on-White crime. So what does he do? Does he shoot up a crack den? Gun down a bunch of gangsters? No, he wastes a bunch of fucking church-goers and then spergs out on a national stage with shit-tier nigger memes, effectively guaranteeing that no complaint about Black-on-White crime will ever be taken seriously again.

Retards like these will always do more harm than good.

So you're fine with multiculturalism just so long as the criminals are locked up?

The white population in the US has been steady for the past couple decades.
White people aren't being breed out of existence by way of interracial (only 7% of white people inter racially marry, meaning 93% still marry in).

The media plays up a handful of images and stories about interracial marriage and I'm honestly not so worried about most fo them given that they're basically BlackOutside/WhiteActing black guys and white women.

The white race isn't in that big of a bind since most live in more posh neighborhoods than blacks or hispanics. Gentrification has seen to that pretty reliably.

The Jews want subservience. Nearly every demographics subscribes to some form of consumerism these days and so everyone is pretty under control. Interracial, if I had to guess, is being pushed to distract SJWs who, by their nature, are the snoopy zealots/martyrs looking for something to get mad about.

Have them chasing #FuckABlackLandwhale and #NoMoWites so that they don't notice how they and everyone else are being made addicted to the endless priced distractions.

That's just a guess but it seems that's what the evidence points to. The White race isn't in trouble just yet, the 'latins/POC are gonna be a majority' factoid is due to the influx of POC as well as the fact that lower intelligence is linked with lower inhibitions (ie, less pleasure denial) and so they fuck more and reproduce more damned the consequences.

Roof was chasing small time symptoms when the operators are sitting comfortably, watching the news. Every surface-level rebuke just keeps liberals' bleedhearts distracted longer.

So Sup Forums is really taking a multi-culturalist stance, but is advocating for more punishment of criminals and a smaller welfare state? Is that an accurate assessment?

This

You must hate within reason. To not have reason and hate makes you IGNORANT

>implying shared different races can't have a shared culture.

Well written response. Thanks.

It's a potato/retard, that 1) targeted no value targets, 2) got caught, a one hit wonder. Very non pol tier.

Good stuff. Thanks. One of the better posts I have seen on Sup Forums.

>There was a Dylann thread earlier which was full of people screeching AGAINST what he did, as well as a healthy serving of virtue-signaling and white knighting.

Alt-lite cancer from reddit because of the election
These people don't actually think we're serious and that Sup Forums is satire.

Then of course Sup Forums is not one person so variations occur. People in different stages of redpilling and of course even SJW niggers.

The crux is that even some serious Sup Forumssters don't seem to understand his motives.

It wasn't to take out bad blacks where you would target thug niggers.
He targeted elderly church-goers.

Why? The bigger picture. He wanted to start the racewar. Not just take out some thugs nobody cares about.

He wanted to upset as much as possible to cause a racial rift.
Sadly mistaken since America is pretty much beyond racism.

He did try though. And a racewar is unlikely in our lifetimes but what is much more likely is a communist or marxist or strongly leftist racially charged movement using violence (terrorism) against the state and law abiding citizens.
Also the balkanization of areas like Detroit, Chimpcago etc... that they fall even more into crime and lawlessness.

Hopefully Trump can steer America back to prosperity (Great Again) and America will hold out until science progresses to the point of easy genetic engineering / birthing where race will be a non-issue.

Until then... around blacks... never relax.

No I don't support genocide because I'm not a fucking maniac.

How do you go into a full church congregation, a small relatively crowded space, with a completely unarmed target population and then only kill 9 people?

let's not kill people it isn't okay, ever. fuck.

B-b-b-but... racists have to hate ALL black people because that's what the Huffington Post told me! How can you be racist towards some black people but not all black people?

Valid thought. Perhaps genetic engineering will solve all racial strife.

Because some are garbage and some have become more assimilated with white culture and actually raise good kids. I would never wish death on a fellow christian.

I do, logically It makes sense for races to kill each other off to spread their race.

Whites are too civil and cucked so the other races are doing it to them.

he's fucking stupid or was handled and electronic mind control victim

one of the two

>electronic mind control victim
>he's fucking stupid
like you

>let's not kill people it isn't okay, ever. fuck.

Stop being a huge fucking faggot.

I don't support Dylan's actions though. Whites should genocide in gentlemanly way like through abortion and sterilization. Gunning down a 10 blacks in a church is pointless and pretty low.

You have to out breed and play the game. Violence doesn't work that well in the modern world.

No, I want strict segregation to prevent race mixing which destroys the diversity of our species.
No race should be discriminated against, and members of one race should be allowed to visit other races cities and experience their cultures.
Trade among the races should also continue aslong as both parties benefit (no fucking sweat shops or slave labor)

niggers which are criminals, and all criminals of this tier need to be killed though.

Fuck off niggerleaf.

His manifesto was actually somewhat impressive, he was much more thoughtful than most of us our myself would care to admit. He was also explicitely a pol/ack himself.

That said, he picked the wrong targets. If he had gone to southside atlanta, stood in thw middle of an intersection and shot the dealers/whores on each of the four corners, he'd be a hero. But even he said in his manifesto that he's too weak to do to the hood and do battle with real niggotry.
So the faggot shot churchgoers, the patricians of the black community. This damage is twofold. Firstly, any political violence opens a movement to intense scrutiny, especially by leftist fags, and the media, which lives off of violence and minority pity.
Secondly, it leaves no escape route for blacks. In war and argumentation, your enemy must always have a place it can retreat to. An enemy that knows it's trapped will fight hard and not give an inch, whereas, if you're not a sperg, you encircle your enemy but leave an outlet for him to retreat to, say, there could have been attacks on a gang party. Okay, left and media will jump on it, but anyone debating it will say "yeah, maybe if they weren't such niggers they'd be fine", and assuredly some would have records, their past victims would thank him for taking out the trash, etc.
but he shot blacks at their oldest and most prestigious church bible study, who weren't nogs at rehab, but actual christians with careers/families, so he opened up all WN and right wing politics to HUGE scrutiny and gave the blacks no way out. The people he killed couldn't possibly have been better citizens, besides voting red. Now to your average black, who might have even supported roofe for shooting up a gang party with an even higher score, he says to himself "why even try to better myself, they'll hate me anyway, so imma be the niggest nig i can be"

In short, roof was a faggot who strategically fucked up and set us back years.

You're the ignorant idiot. Russians have had the tech since 60's. You think it stagnated lol!?

The problem is that people see his act of violence as harmful to the cause, this is because to the naked eye it looks like he was just a retard who shot some church goers without any ideological purpose....just because it was easy.

This post is the perfect example of this perception. "Why didn't he shoot some real niggers!?"
What they fail to understand is that there was a purpose behind what he did and it makes sense when you listen to his confession. It wasn't just that he could shoot a large number of blacks without getting shot himself, it was the fact that they were INNOCENT blacks... just as innocent as the white people who get shot by niggers on a regular basis. This is the statement he was trying to make, he was trying to bring attention to black on white crime so more people would be aware of what is going on. In his own words; "what I did is miniscule compared to what they're doing to us every day"

Of course he knew himself that this would get lost on the general public, but he knew if nothing else his plan would agitate race relations further and help plant the seeds for a future race war.

Really the hatred of Roof here comes from the general ignorance of his motives, maybe because no-one can seem to get past the random, shocking nature of it

>No point in discussing it

>Let's discuss it my dudes

American education, er'rybody

Typical christ cuck
There are forces greater than us user, the forces of nature. And they care less about your fellow christians and more about whether you can do what is needed.
>Turn the other cheek for me now like a good christian

Hitler also tried to ship the Jews out of Germany

We should do the same, ship them back to Liberia, or at the very least shoot actual dindus and not 60 year old grandmas at church

I dont hate the guy, it just made us look bad and didn't solve anything or help white people in anyway. These people were mostly too old to even have kids anymore, his act was ultimately pointless.

Reddit fags, commies and sjws have been coming here alot lately.
His manifesto was one of the most coherent, well thought out things I've ever read. His opening line in court was epic. Only thing missing is he didn't bane post irl

I have to agree with this. Modern day Christianity is cringey and pathetic.

>In short, roof was a faggot who strategically fucked up and set us back years.
How?

People have no memmory these days and BLM was executing cops on the street.

You're delusional if you think it had an effect.

CNN would just make up some trivial shit into racism like they always do anyway.

This

Come on, you guys. Please race war so I can declare martial law. Please.
PS I was born in Hawaii.

What was his opening line in court? His manifesto is surprisingly well written. It was not what I expected. I thought it would be incoherent and rambling.

>ignores the potato's worthless targets and getting caught

Actions speak louder than words, faggot.

He's a white nigger.

Bribe nonwhites to leave

Roof is an utter incompetent who shot the wrong people. If the retard really wanted to start a race war, he'd have to kill a bunch of scumbag nigger gang bangers for it to happen.

See, you're not going to start a race war with something that's easy for nearly everybody to agree is wrong for whatever reason. Even if it's different reasons why it's wrong, if most people are in agreement of some form nobody is going to go out killing random people.

However, if roof went around shooting every black male in sagging pants in a drug neighborhood outside of a crackhouse on a Friday night at 2am, well, you've got yourself a pickle now. This scenario pisses everybody off in different reasons that aren't so commonly agreeable. Now, you've got a murkier situation because statistically speaking your victims are likely to be armed, carrying drugs, have warrants, and most importantly, are commonly accepted as the fucking problem in those communities to begin with.

Roof picked the wrong victims if he was trying to piss everybody off.

How did Dylann Roof help me or my people? He makes it harder to advocate for white interests. If white people exist on this planet in 1,000 years, it will in no way be because of Dylann Roof

> Kills 9 innocent people.
> Yeah, now you know what it feels like!

So, basically you guys are hypocrites?

The consensus of Sup Forums is ethnic and cultural conservation.

This is ethical human conservation which has two sub categories

1) Ethnic conservation- conservation of the ethnic biodiversity of humanity, promoting environments that help preserve ethnic ties including protection and management.

2) Conservation-restoration of cultural heritage, protection and restoration of cultural heritage, including works of art and architecture, as well as archaeological and historical artifacts.

What Dylan did wrong was his violent actions towards another ethnic group which further endanger the wellbeing of the two sub categories of conservation.

It would of being better to promote abortion in black neighborhoods and/or become a police officer to patrol black neighborhoods.

His manifesto was four pages long and read like any other conspiracy theorist from pol. I'm debating if he deserves life or death.

Dylann was wanting civil unrest, not genocide

because that's still part of the christcuckservative agenda.
Trump had to reach out to those people and did so with Pence.

Remember these people actually believe in the popular notion of Christ's love for all and turn the other cheek and forgiveness etc...

If it were to come to that, it wouldn't be about the white race, it would actively affect me on a personal level (being white) and therefore only logical to side with the group that is going to keep me alive. If my only choice was "kill these black nationalist footsoldiers or die" it really wouldn't matter to me that all my mates were white, I'd choose to survive.

To me, it sounds like his victims wouldn't want the death penalty for him, so we shouldn't kill him.

This is a solid appraisal. We may not see every culture and ethnicity as on our level but there's no denying that new cultures can only come about due to a degree of isolation, allowing a handful of ideas to gestate and develop down a particular tradition.

Ethnic conservation necessarily comes about due to the isolation needed for culture genesis. New standards for what ought to be reproduced over (beauty, intelligence, strength, pleasure, etc) are developed and a segment of the population develops along those lines.

>advocate for white interests.

He felt that doesn't work and chose to kick things off before you are demographically destroyed

he killed innocent black christians and failed to start a race war. he's an idiot. if he had one good experience with a black person and his family he wouldn't have done anything like that.

Read my actual fucking post achmed. I know the statistics. The faggot thought he could start a race war all on his own, all he did was harm our movement by showing that he'd rather drive two hours to shoot menopausal grandmothers at study than bona fide niggers in his own neighborhood. His targets were what even the most optimistic WN in america HOPE blacks evolve to as a people in the future. By killing them he set another generation on the road to niggotry since self-improvement is pointless if whitey still hates you. Always leave an avenue for your enemy to retreat to, specifically one that suits your larger strategic goals. It's like you faggots don't even read the most basic redpill lit up there.

>if he had one good experience with a black person

I really don't like killing people. Basically Dylan is a poor white guy who took pol type advice and murdered actually decent human beings. Even as an atheist its hard not to respect the Christians who 'forgave' him.