Progressivism...Progress towards WHAT?????

What the fuck do these jewniggers mean by PROGRESS PROGRESS PROGRESS MEME?

Progressing towards Utopia?
Towards The Third Temple in Jerusalem?

Whenever I hear that lunatic codeword it makes me shiver.

Purple revolution means NWO means you die.

purple revolution?

Progressivism is dead.

That's is what is cause all this uproar.

It's fucking dead and done. It's being rejected and there is NOTHING they can do. They shot themselves in the foot long ago by being CORRUPTED and having machiavellian aims.

Progress means achieving the technological capacity to sustainably colonize space and thus assure humanity's long-run survival even if Earth is destroyed. Doing this, probably, requires intermediate social structures like democracy, human rights, abolition of poverty, cosmopolitanism, openness to trade, respect for diversity etc.

> niggers colonizing space

desu, most progressives aren't far-sighted enough to extend their philosophy this far forward... they just repeat the progress meme unthinkingly and in that sense it's meaningless.

>Doing this, probably, requires intermediate social structures like democracy, human rights, abolition of poverty, cosmopolitanism, openness to trade, respect for diversity etc.
Why?

it's not like the Nazis and even the Soviet Union were technologically advanced or anything you got to take the dildo and send the first transwoman to space to get progress

Doing that requires the exact opposite of all those things.

Space elevator thread?

[Democracy + free markets] is the only social arrangement that is stable enough in the long-run under conditions of high technological change. It also inevitably leads to openness cosmopolitanism.

Basically what I'm saying is that in order to get a decent pace of technological growth, you have to make everyone pretty happy, both materially and socially/politically. Democracy and markets uniquely do this, and are also very associated with philosophical beliefs about equality, diversity, justice blah blah blah

It's not looking very stable from here.

How so? The US will have a peaceful transition of power and basically it's economy and social structures will continue and develop. Seems okay.

It's not progress towards anything. It's progress AWAY FROM.

We've been doing the exact opposite of developing for 20 years. Financialization is not real growth.

I also wonder 2bh. I always assumed it was immortality, flying cars, shit like that but it looks like it has nothing to do with that

Progress toward global zion, where the jews will rule like kings and the goys kept in a matrix type machine simulating hell.

Some of the growth is illusory, but a lot of it isn't Our energy mix has changed a lot, people have smartphones and better computers, cooler video games, more advanced materials, lower poverty rates and cheaper goods... we're doing okay.

No motherfucker it requires warhammer 40k tier fascism

Exactly, he's a fucking retard.

[baseless claims intensify]

war creates the most technological progress though. War is in essence fascistic, antidemocratic.

That's one possible path, but it seems very unlikely to provide the long stability required to develop advanced technologies required to sustainably colonize space.

>democracies are needed to adapt to technological progress, because I said so.
>diversity and muh equality comes with democracy, so they must be good things for democracy
WEW
E
W

progress towards retardation

Nope. It requires fascism. Who do you think developed rockets in the first place?

This desu, although Warhammer 40k is more feudalism and theocracy than it is fascism.

The Galactic Empire in Star Wars, now that is fascist.

So are you all saying we need some sort of fascist ethnonationalist regime that maximizes technological developent?

more like conflict itself. It brings out the problem solvers in each generation.

Stability is not required to develop technology. Competition is what is required. Competition between private enterprises, and competition between nations, that is what drives humanities technology forward.

You're beyond retarded. If you think you can keep pushing against human nature and trying to redeveloped people and civilization so far beyond the lessons of history and the principles that made a people great then no wonder you so willingly partake in the delusion you pander to.

I agree. But so if we know about it, isn't it pointless then? Isn't it just a means to an end. The others would have to be left in the dark about it. Oh--

*And this was when I realized the true nature of the NWO*

>So are you all saying we need some sort of fascist ethnonationalist regime that maximizes technological developent?
Need? No, but it's favorable for actual progress. That's just the nature of things, pressure leads to change.

Dissolution of the family and traditional morals. A worldwide kibbutz.

Ethnonationalist? Not necessarily. But we need to stop pretending to be friends and go back to the old days of space races and cold wars, if not real conventional wars. Every nation for themselves, only form alliances to benefit yourself. You look after your own first, that's how it's always been.

Blame Greek thinkers, they helped formulate that there is a goodness at the heart of all, but that reality is useless in determining what is or isn't good. Complete dissociation from reality fueled all of this delusion

Probably, yes. Fascist possibly ethnonationalist definitely.

Only democracy is able to incorporate new social actors that arise from technological development with relatively little friction. The ideas of diversity and equality aren't going away. They are now deeply imbedded in society, and work pretty well to establish rules that everyone can live by.

Nazis built rockets, that's awesome. Being on the technological frontier now is a different thing. It requires much more collaboration and access to global networks of knowledge. Research that's limited to using only white europeans will lose out to more diverse groups.

You might be right, but I think we've had way more progress in peacetime than in wartime.

we need to make THEM think that. We are the new high command. We merely pit people against each other in order to gather their streams of R&D.

"You know what the fellow said – in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace – and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Destruction. There is no end to social progress. You always need more progress to fix things as you undo everything that made society work. You'll never achieve utopia so you must progress all the way to annihilation.

Technological progress will probably end the same way. But I really want the robot communism that leftypol promises me so fuck the Star Trek utopia dream.

I agree that a space competition with China could be a great thing for everyone.

I love that flick

>Only democracy is able to incorporate new social actors that arise from technological development with relatively little friction
Haha, no.
>Well they aren't going away
Then we are fucked. Enjoy being raped by ahmed while dreaming about your space utopia

>accept this because I say so
No.

There is no real advancement

Just goyim slaves getting manipulated into destroying their world and handing a new one to jews soon

They write plenty of this stuff everywhere

Technology forces social change. Our best solution is to try and find institutional arrangements that can best cope with that.

It's a memeword that is used to make liberal ideas sound positive.
In Russia there's a similar thing with the word "optimization" - the goverment always uses it when they talk about closing kindergartens/schools/hospitals

why do kikes alway look like mutants and hunchbacks of notredame? It's almost like this is all abut how fucking ugly they are .

We need not be at constant war, for war is wasteful of resources, albeit useful for research. Nor do we need to be isolated, relying only on our own knowledge. But competition is needed. The allies and axis may have cooperated to develop new technologies and engineering marvels, but they still did so in the spirit of competition against other nations. If we want to colonize mars, it is best done in competition against each other, with the USA and western powers competing against China. USA can cooperate with other nations, such as Russia, but it still needs to feel like a race, a war of economy and research, lest it fall to the backburner and we become inefficient and lazy to progress.

That's pretty based. Putin is a great leader. It takes a lot of guts to do something like that.

Exactly right OP. They have no fucking idea what they want us to be progressing towards. They just want progress for progress's sake, change for change's sake.

The irony is that under such a model, their idealogical descendants will look down on them as backwards knuckle dragging monsters, in the same way that they look down on liberals who came before them for not having the most up-to-date rightthink views (like how they hate old school leftists for not being down with fags and trannies). Progressivism is an ideology that will never feel solidarity with itself in the either the past or future.

Because any day now nonwhites are going to magically develop creativity even though every aspect of their culture tells them explicitly not to stand out or contradict the status quo.

If we don't incorporate other races and cultures into our economic system, they will rise up and fight us, limiting the rate of technological progress.

when they murder dissidents do they say shit like Promoted to Nonexistance and creepy shit like that? Kek.

>If we don't incorporate other races and cultures into our economic system, they will rise up and fight us
Let them, would be a great excuse to genocide them and to open up the resources of the lands they're occupying.

>limiting the rate of technological progress.
There's barely any progress coming from these "people" anyway, so it's just a question of return on investment.

No shit but the underlying principles are the same.

You might be right, although the profit motive is also a powerful tool

>911
it is literally jewish neuroticism

>deconstruct racial heirarchy
>deconstruct gender roles
>deconstruct sexuality
>deconstruct gender itself

Oh boy! What foundational societal institution do we get to destroy next?

The left hasn't come up with any new ideas since Marx, so Marxism.

True, and it is best used in conjunction with the nationalist motive. The needs of the nation provide the demand, and the markets compete to fill that demand with utmost efficiency. This is the spirit of corporatism. Survival of the fittest, for markets and nations, peoples and ideologies.

Then how will things look like when we reach a point where technology outpaces the need for employment. IE when companies reach a point where they don't need employees and instead use General purpose robots for everything. Technology will mean the end of Capitalism.

>Deconstruction...simply means Destruction...

Shit.

Lads--

read industrial history retard.
high technology is almost always state funded.
often decades of stable funding until something meaningful develops for use by firms and the general public

Better than leaching off of us.
>Losing the great scientific contribution of blacks, abos, meztizos, and Brazilian huehuehue monkeys.
Races that are at the same level than us like indians and east asians we can get along just fine without physically living at the same place.

Play Mass Effect series. That's ultimately where libcucks want to reach with their progressiveness.

>white male Shepard exists

>FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK SHEPARD

Do you worry that throwing out human rights might be a risky strategy? Like, genocide totally might work and result in an amazingly cohesive society that innovates very fast, but it could totally backfire and result in a lot of war and awful misery and economic collapse.

>Like, genocide totally might work and result in an amazingly cohesive society that innovates very fast, but it could totally backfire and result in a lot of war and awful misery and economic collapse.
Yes, but if you genocide the right people you'd still end up with a better aftermath scenario than if you wouldn't have once the economy recovers.

Genocide is inevitable, it's just about who's left.
t. South Africa and Rodesia

Unless, perhaps, you were to have a race smart enough to know our deference and keep ourselves separate, like whites before (CURRENT YEAR).

A nihilistic society where humans can actually progress towards unity.

I know this is an unpopular opinion on Sup Forums but at the end everyone has the same fate and that's fact, instead if fighting over the color of our skin, our cultural differences, our religious (or lack thereof) backgrounds, etc. we NEED to unite towards a world in which no human will suffer mentally or physically. Instead of fighting useless wars over culture, we need to learn that everyone is human and our differences don't matter at the end.

I'd rather live in a progressive society that is filled with intelligence rather than one whom makes tantrums over the loss of their antiquated culture (all cultures).

Human nature is for war, we must war all the time, we have been having war for thousands of years. if we have no enemies then we begin to degenerate and become weak.

I feel out of place in twenties, but when I was a kid, I would often go into fights, I felt alive. Now, its feels like seems less existence

That's why fascism is the only way, after we conquer the world the need for enemies would push us to develop technologies to war across the galaxies

>Progressivism...Progress towards WHAT?

globalism.

The concept of genocide is bunk. It's like when you hear a negro say raycis. Jews invented (((genocide))) to shame people from conducting war in a normal, average fashion.

This

Why don't we just use genetic engineering to remove the nigger gene entirely? Correcting for it in utero even within niggers themselves. Why would someone WANT to be black, after all? They may claim that they do, but every sheboon would switch places with a pretty white girl in a second if she could achieve that level of beauty herself.

>if you genocide the right people
the devil is in the details. Plus genociding would require some social changes that might be risky--normalizing violence, dehumanization etc. It could backfire.

Modern genetic science is revealing some fascinating truths about IQ and race, but honestly it's a useful delusion to keep up the view that all races are equal. The differences are complicated and mostly operate across averages and aggregates anyways, not on the individual level. Lots of dumb people are that way because of environmental damage too, which could be changed. Transhumanist tech might be developed also to help with IQ and such.

Shame niggers and muslim don't have the same opinion than you.

>I want society to look like X
I want a society were sex with 10/10 people is freely available, everyone get 1000000 gibsmedat dollar every week, and nobody fights and are all happy, I am such a nice person =).

Yeah, maybe you should consider political ideology aren't just about
>who's nice =D
and
>who's mean >=( UGHHH
And that it actually has to fucking work.

You're a perfect example of what is wrong with society today

>It could backfire.
So can literally any medicine, any technology, any ideology (even yours).

I think the reward outweighs the risk.

We should absolutely develop these sorts of enhancement technologies. It's conservatives who oppose all this stuff, mostly.

So the rwanda genocide was just a failed collective promotion of the Tutsi to non existence.

>The term genocide as invented by the jews!
God you're such a fucking moron.

>((()))

Blabla, but you didn't answer my question. Why wouldn't people just bypass the whole selective breeding shit, and go straight to the sourcecode? The human genome, and design their own children--

>brown subhumans and sodomy are the path to space colonization

Why don't we use syncotronic multidimensional reality modifying manifold to fix all poblems?
Oh right that doesn't exist yet. We will think about it when they do.
Not saying we shouldn't research the fuck out of it.

I guess I view it differently. Our current system of democracy and free markets and a relatively cosmopolitan outlook is achieving rapid technological development and material growth. A genocide scenario might improve on that, but it might... cause nuclear war :(

An open society is the path to space colonization, which probably involves racial/sexual preference harmony yeah

Well if that's how you want it then all of history was all genocides all the way down. Alexander the Great, Napoleon, King George the IV...

But that's just jews talking. Shush.

>modern genetics science
Pushed by scientist who claim some research and objective conclusions are racist and should be out of reach. Sounds scientific.

>A genocide scenario might improve on that, but it might... cause nuclear war :(
Are you a shitposter?

would you want to be all natural? husbanded from the earth by caring and guided predecessors? or some laboratory experiment produced as an industrial good, with a copyrighted genome and coding errors and bugs left behind by careless or incapable engineers?

If the goal was to ethnically cleanse the native population, then yes, they were genociding, removing that genotype, from the area.
It's pointless semantic anyways, call whatever you want, the blacks will have a civil war with the whites and remove them, call it the way you want just stick with your definitions.

It's true that IQ, race, and genetic science isn't super-reliable (yet), but some initial results showing the superiority of whites and certain asians seem likely to stand the test of time. That said, having a statistically higher IQ doesn't mean it's a good idea to discriminate against other groups. Doing that might cause institutional instability and reduce the rate of technological innovation.

I don't know. I just want humanity to survive. To do that we need to get into space very fast. I'm open to extreme ideas like genocide or technology-oriented dictatorships, but I feel like we're doing okay right now and we just need marginal changes, nothing that drastic.

I'll take the blonde on the left.

whig history OP

Exactly

It has no end goal it is just a journey, they need to promise ever more progress to keep their moon-eyed fools voting and following blindly

Ironically their polices always end up with us going backwards, in race relations, in prosperity, in values etc.

I dont know what it is, maybe its just a natural flaw in humanity, maybe this is the best we can get and we just continually reach a point of prosperity and then blow it all and start again.

Like a heard that grows and crashes over and over and over until they go extinct.

more like remove errors. With niggers, for instance, we could remove agency...that part of the code which makes them hyper-aggressive, the part of the code which makes them stink or their hair gross and replace it. Mix and match. Create monsters. Kill them with fire. Have fun with it. It's not me; it's created life--life that would not exist but for us. We would be God. Fuck it, you know? In a way it's impossible to be immoral under that scenario. Something that wouldn't exist but for our creating it couldn't be heard to complain that its birth was in any way wrongful. It's simply lucky to experience anything, even if it is brief and filled with fire and my own awful laughter.