So apparently those 4 savages sent texts to the victims mother. What do you think they said?

So apparently those 4 savages sent texts to the victims mother. What do you think they said?

Do you think that info will be publically available at some point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUUxBMWXh8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T"his I why I hate euros. Makes me wish my grand pappy and old franklin d let big Hitler wipe your asses out. typical idiot fear mongerimg ignorant trump voter"

>So apparently those 4 savages sent texts to the victims mother. >What do you think they said?
Bix Nood mu'fugger

These people are all really dumb. I'm sure they had plenty of ebonics in their texts.

>send nudes

seriously thats what level of niggardry we're looking at here

im not sure who took his phone though, I doubt the lady oggaboogas would ask that.

very weird that they did all this shit and didnt expect to get caught by the police.

>Imma send tha bitch a smiley face
>bitches love smiley faces

it was probably 99% emojis

WE WUZ...

During the CPD press conference multiple reporters seemed to have a suspicion that a ransom had been demanded. I believe the CPD spokesman said something along the lines of he wasn't aware / they hadn't seen anything like that. But now it sounds more and more likely.

>100!100!100!

THIS

Ayyy yo bish srry we fkd up yo boi u gon get faded or sum shit he be aight do fo realz so liek dont finna be pressin charges ho

aight keep it real bish WSHH

ps u want sum black dick ayyyy white ho naw um jus playin fo real tho u want sum hit a nigga up

hhaha good reference

you're probably right

There was a lot of things for them to go through to reach all of these charges. Lots of people to interview, but they probably had the texts given to them by the parents.

I really want to know what it says, could have been more racist shit.

hahah damn

I work a shitty part time job at a grilled sandwich shop while I find a job in my major. Whenever I have to do register, there's nothing I hate more than black people on their phones. I mean I hate people on their phones in general, but most of the time it's black people who go in there and order their sandwich while talking to their stupid friend. It's like they want everyone to hear their shitty conversations. It's extremely rude and obnoxious, and I always see the better customers giving them the stink eye.

>didnt expect to get caught by the police

finding a porch monkey that thinks more than 5 seconds into the future is a pretty tall order

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZUUxBMWXh8

nice pasta

that's true, but even in that live stream someone said they were gonna get caught by police, and she got all mad saying they werent.

thanks, but unfortunately it's all real and was written by me. I wish it wasn't! I want a new job :-(

'I am really sorry for what I did' but I got high on white man booze and drugs

I was sort of bluepilled before this. I believed in breeding with your own race but I didn't really care if someone else mix raced and whatnot but after today I think I've gone full fucking neo nazi. I was about to start dating a chick that my aunt has been trying to hook me up with. My aunt said that she's dated black guys in the past but I don't think I can do it. I can't fucking be with someone who betrays their race like that anymore.

And you know the weird thing? This must be the anger that blacks felt when the KKK was killing people back in the day. And I like it. I'm so fucking tired of walking on eggshells and trying to do mental gymnastics around the simple fact that you should be proud and supportive of your race and if you race mix you are a traitor. Diversity is just code word for anti-white. Fucking niggers man. I swear. I FUCKING SWEAR!!!! AND MY FUCKING KIDS WILL BE MINORITIES IN THE 2040S. FUCKING NIGGERS!!!!

???

philosophical question:

If a h'white boi screams for "HELP" in a city full of dindus, do he actually make a sound?

Why did I laugh at this

I didnt understand that meme in 2008 and i dont understand it now.

That being said I'm prepared for a full blown race war.

I really don't care what they said, but I do know what they are going to say when they get offered a chance to plead guilty. All these bitches will rat each other out (like they all do) trying to avoid the max sentence. Since most of them have previous convictions, that carry points, they will not get mandatory minimums, but rather, the judge will take into account previous convictions, do the math, then increase sentence accordingly. Let me also remind folks that it wasn't that long ago, when an enraged white civilian army destroyed Tulsa's black enclaves, after the blacks thought they could molest white women, and shoot white men.

Brother, just because you don't people kidnapping and torturing retards, doesn't mean your a Nazi. Your just a normal white man...like those white men in Tulsa in the 1920's and Detroit in the 1940's. Also, you need to understand that, all those lynchings that the liberal school books show are all taken out of context. Those negroes were lynched for murders and rapes. This is the truth.