"Oh heyy, *giggle* sorry user we don't notice you a lot... sooo, how are you doing at science class...

>"Oh heyy, *giggle* sorry user we don't notice you a lot... sooo, how are you doing at science class? Rebecca told mayy you spend recesses at computer lab and browse this ickeeyyy internet site, with lots of frogs... aaaand maymays! That's like sooo weirddd, rightt? *giggle* Could you please show us that web page next recess, user?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
yochum.blog.sbc.edu/2011/05/12/2011-summer-exploring-engineering-design-class-for-high-school-girls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All that women got BLACKED the very same day that picture was shot

I hope they're on their way to have a third or a fourth child with a black men.

>something like this happened to me once
>hooked up with one
>lost my job

bumpp, the girls are waiting your response desuuu

You can tell eesti is old because he thinks kids still browse the internet at the computer lab.

Psst, smaaaartphones...

you mean you fucked one of your students?

>recess
wat the fuck estonia

it's a fucking roleplay, just play along goddammit hans

d-did I use a wrong term? ;_;

Thicc
h
i
c
c

my dick......

We generally don't have a recess past a certain grade here. They seem to be past that grade.

No it's OK Estonia, many schools in America don't have recess. Typically elementary(k-6) schools have recess, 7-12 do not.

I'd just show them some normie boards like /an/ or /d/

so, high school doesn't have any breaks between classes? damn, even in Estonia, there is always like 5-10 minute break between classes, and 30-45 minutes for lunch break

well ofc you have time to travel from one class to the next
and lunch
but there is no recess in high school

how about we take a ride to my place and perhaps you 3 can take turns sucking my cotch

>"Whaat?? Shhhh.. user! *giggle*"

NEVER, EVER be lab partners with 3 girls

alright, but what about these american high school movies where students talk next to the lockers and stuff, if they have to be in the class immediately, how do they have time to talk by the lockers??

For us recess is a time for children in earlier grades to go out and play.

damn.....

thats usually before class
You don't have time between classes to dick around too much

>Could you please show us that web page next recess, user?
Sure

We get a lunch break of like 1h45 to 2h, no recess in highschool

pic related better not be actually Estonia you baltic slav. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Estonia
>slav

no you don't
1 hour lunch break

"Wana hear a joke ladies?"
"So, a jew, a nigger muslim and an actual human walk into a combuter lab..."

my lunch was 1 hour

WOAH JESUS CHRIST THERE'S A BOMB BEHIND YOU

lunch serves as recess after grade 6 here

Aлeкceй you literally colonized Estonia and impregnated their women with your strong bull slav genes.

Уeбывaй oбpaтнo нa мeйлaч, пидop, этo бopдa элиты, pyccкиe тyт нe нyжны

russia hacker, pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

>Dressing white girls up in green and pink
>Making them look like watermelons, thus more desirable to black men
Will this kikery ever end?

fuck off back to Arby's ladies, I'm busy shitposting

>pyccкиe тyт нe нyжны
Пpoкcихoхoл нeзaмeтeн

Hey OP what is Estonia like

What the fuck is that, an abstract watermelon?

lost my shit

no

thanks for the answers, have a (you)

of course it's not, it's american school, the sauce is here yochum.blog.sbc.edu/2011/05/12/2011-summer-exploring-engineering-design-class-for-high-school-girls/

russia is based today, thanks Dmitry

take your dick, stretch it between your legs and stick it inside your ass

kek

Kiwi satan does the master bantz, kek

poor and white much like most republican states.

Absolutely true. I want the pasty looking shitposters to be my lab partner so that I can actually finish that crap on time

the fuck i'm 28 years old get out of my house

Oh I don't live in a Republican state so I wouldn't know what it is like

kek

it's cold outside, 14 degrees Fahrenheit, but my life is bretty gud, I work a comfy desk job where 90% of the time I get to shitpost on Sup Forums and still get paid for it if 10% of the time I dedicate to completing the work the clients want on deadlines

Really pole? Every thread? Either you're a dedicated shill or you got a fuckin problem man.

>sage low quality thread

sounds nice I like the cold anyway i'm from upstate Newyork near Canada so I love the cold

>be me
>be in organic chemistry II
>be in lab and partnered with 2 females
>tasteOfgoodLife.winrar
>let the females write up lab report
>be on the only team to receive C+
>pic related

came closer to pussy then ever before but will never work with females again

>mfw some creep cause the school to lock the computer lab doors at breaks by getting caught masturbating
>mfw have no face

"Don't be mean, user, that's, like, sooo racist.."

"OH MY GUD YOU ARE JOKING RITE????"

"Awww, pretty pluh-eese?? *blushes*"

really i was in groups with girls all the time and i feel like they worked harder than most of the guys in my class

>tfw the only reason I got top marks in Physics101 labs was because of my girl lab partner

I agree, winter is kinda nice, I would never want to live in a country without a proper winter.
>cold, fresh air
>no bugs, mosquitoes, spiders and flies
>land is covered in snow and ice which hides all the mud, trash and shit and makes the land beautiful
>snow makes the nights more illuminated because snow reflects the light in sky and causes light pollution
>homeless people are not that much to be seen in public due to cold
>people are more indoors, less people to keep bugging with "comee on user don't ya wanna go outsidee its nice"
>more people on the internet because more people indoors
>people are not that smelly because they don't sweat that much and wear more clother to cover for their body odor

Oh sure but its just a message board about animals. I'm not sure you would be interested.

Hooning inna dark all alone

Yep walking outside during a winter night is nice and quiet that is why I usually walk late at night more during the winter.

Baltics Rated:
God Tier: Lithuania
Normal Tier: Latvia
Shit (slav) Tier: Estonia

Sure *open /d/*

Not like they cared about doing anything other than making fun of me anyway

GIRLS RUN THIERS A FUCKING BOMB BEHIND YOU!!!

Estonia is literally the supermodel capital of the world.

YES

Are they coding video games?

They are 16 not 5 there is no recess in highschool

I didn't know shit about your country the other day, but I liked your flag so I google it and basically that's all I learned but frankly it's all I needed to learn. You guys are alright in my book.

thx desu, also another little fact is that even though we have the smallest population, we are the only ones who have military conscription, which basically means that our army is bigger than lithuanian or latvian army combined

>1 hour lunch break
What the fuck
I had a 30minute lunch break Max but usually less

kek and check