NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMXJwuqeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That like rhymes 60 year old dudes.

"I want to be a minority!"

ITT: Good role models

Who

Dave Grohl is an actually good role model. Billy Joe is a faggot who writes songs for 15 year olds when he's pushing 60

If fascism didn't exist then they wouldn't have a career.

I wonder how they reconcile that.

are they relevant enough for our ridicule?

MDC had one good song and it wasn't that one.

Here's a rhyme for you

White pride
World wide

>Listening to grown men wearing makeup

Green Day = Trash

No, they are literally who tier.

Anyone who opposes trump is a bigot

Dookie was aight as a debut album.

You gotta judge art on it's own merits, irrespective of ideology, or else we are no better than censorious fussy lefties who camp out at the premiers of innocuous movies and tell people they're racist if they see it.

My mother was heavily pregnant with me and went to see Romper Stomper with my dad when it first came out in the 1992, and a bunch of fat lesbians were camped outside the cinema screaming "Racist" at people going in; when my mother asked them if they'd actually seen the film a fat dyke shoved her over.

Don't wanna be a majority idiot
Don't want a nation under the jewish media
Welcome to a new kind of tension

>you are too young to remember he kissed Kurt Cobain and said there is nothing wrong with being a faggot
All shekels for the goyim nation

Well maybe I'm the kosher america
I'm not a part of a human agenda
Now every media do the propaganda
And shit on the values of americans

They are so fucking ugly. I hate it when artists assume that they can change the world just through their shitty music.

It's similar to how kikes like Levine from the vidya gaeming industry think they can change the world through their shitty video games where all you do is kill White people.

Musicians, artists, etc. none of you fags are important. You're just modern day minstrels and should be regarded as such.

>you are so old your memory is failing you because that was Krist Novoselic actually you stupid idiot

>Imagine Green day playing in the background as Soros steps up in the White House and take control over the United States
>Everybody screaming like zombies: WHITE GENOCIDE! WHITE GENOCIDE! NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA

Green Day had a fair amount of good albums but everything after Idiot was pretty trash musically. It's pretty pathetic watching them now. I want to listen to their older stuff as a sort of period piece but they won't let themselves die

Whatever.

Damn. I have been totally btfo. I am now a Shillywillyinmisshillyfaggalaggadingodong

Who are these lesbians?

Ahh, I remember when Green Day were relevant. They could have gone out with a decent legacy. Now they're just kind of sad.

>mfw greenday fans

>art

I have no issue with artists of old such as Salvador Dali or even modern artists like David Lynch. Who I take issue with are these fucking morons who have clearly never read or followed a doctrine in their life. Green Day pussies are obviously just practitioners of the modern day cult of self-worship. Compare that to David Lynch who's also from the USA, but actually comes off as well read. He's even a right winger, but you'd never guess because his dogma is mostly Eastern mysticism influenced & his film style is more reminescent of Europoor filming techniques. Lynch is a guy who has a lot to express but he never uses his entertainment to demean or control the masses.

Then there's Green Day, they're just whiny ugly faggots who have no substance beyond their anti-establishment viewpoint which is fucking hillarious because Trump is anti-establishment. Where the fuck is their mind at? That's my issue with Green Day, they're fucking inconsistent morons.

>44 going on 65

>Lynch is a guy who has a lot to express but he never uses his entertainment to demean or control the masses.
When you sell your product for the big Jews you are already brainwashing the masses.

fuck happened to the guy on the right , he looks worse than my 70 year old stepfather.

German genetics.

Drugs will do that

Kurt Cobain was the worst kind of traitorous, digusting piece of shit. I'm not talking about his music, but about him.

He was not even a nu-male or a cuck, he was an actual fucking traitor, almost antifa level.

Good thing he killed himself.

He was the John Lennon of the 90s.

>Brazilian user

>American """""""women""""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=TbQMXJwuqeI

They walk a lonely road. They only one nu-male cucks will ever know

Look at those white males.

Reminder that Green Day code name for an Inauguration Day happening. That's all.

they wish their songs were csi intros watched by millions

>"One nation controlled by the media"
>aligns themselves with the media
>"Punk" rock

>Implying most americans wouldn't sell their souls for a bunch of gold coins and a record label deal