Theoretically, what would happen if the West nuked Mecca?

Theoretically, what would happen if the West nuked Mecca?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
vision2030.gov.sa/en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WW3. It's not that hard to comprehend, really.

By who?

Pakistan's the only Muslim country with nukes, and those nukes reach Eastern Turkey and Southern Russia at best, Israel's even a little outside the nuke range.

Islam, as we know it, would cease to exist.

Seeing as how there's over a billion people following the ideology, it's hard to wrap your head around the concept of them all disappearing... but they would have to. Nobody would ever nuke Mecca unless this was their goal.

I doubt that. I feel like nuking Mecca would most likely energise Muslims to fight.

The Alu's would Ackbar all over the world

Hmm seems like a good bargain. Destroy Islam. Zero consequences. They get to die martyrs in hellfire. I get to enjoy cheap gasoline. Win win.

yes

Kinda like this :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

If it ever got to that point then it means the West has been unified under some kind of fascist regime. And if they're nuking mecha that means we're in some kind of genocide situation against muslims, and they are about to get curb stomped. But they wouldn't go down easy and would probably unleash some kind of disaster on the Earth like killing all life in the oceans that would have dire ramifications for life on Earth.

I think there would be some protests around the world, at least. Maybe a UN resolution condemning our action. But we would veto that.

They'd blame Israel.

Muslims would hate us as much as they already do

There would be a crisis of legitimacy among believers in Mohammed's religion

WWIII, this user already said it, but the main issue is that Mecca is a holy city throughout all of Islam, regardless of sect, which means major powers (Saudis and Iran) would likely go to war over it.

they'd die

Yeah, it would. It would primarily motivate them to die, though.

Multi-generations sandnigger chimpout leading to the destruction of the earth.

Someone please fly a plane into it.

Mass celebration

Kek

Probably something like this. Maybe larger as scientists dont quite know just how big a 100mt nuke blast would be

The first thing that would happen is a massive wave of anger and terrorist attacks.

The mussies wouldn't actually care, they'd still pray towards the crater.

I think a much better solution is to secretly divert a rock in space to mecca, so it looks like god did it.

It is said in the Big Book of Mudslime fairy tales that Mecca cannot be razed or destroyed so if we destroy it there would certainly be a crisis of faith.

They'd still blame Israel.

Where? The kabbah was already destroyed and I'm pretty sure its supposed to be completely destroyed eventually and jesus and his followers will take shelter in the caves in the Arabian mountains.

>But we would veto that.

Most of the saudis would be vaporized in any decent nuke strike, as you'd have MIRVs hitting riyadh and other strongholds

No it wouldn't. It never will ever. Look at how scientifically flawed all the Abrahamic religions are but does anyone care? No. Right after the conquest of Constantinople by the muslims the anti Christ is supposed to come but did he come? No.

They believe that their Moon God protects it ergo it's indestructible. If it's bombed, one half would likely lose faith and the other ll go a gorillion timea batshit crazier than they already are.

Actually nothing
A massive ranting and scandal and nothing else. Maybe Euro cucks will embargo you and close borders. Muslims will go nuts and start glowing up everywhere.

Nobody has the power to invade America and nobody want to start all out nuclear war.
So actually nothing is going to happen

interesting. will keep mecca nuke in mind when i re read quran to see if thats a no-no.

i dont see repercussions other than regime change and centuries later guilt/virtue signaling

You niggas so retarded I can't believe I discuss shit with you people

No ww3 wouldn't happen, no country is going into a war they know they can't win over a fucking cube, for most political leaders in Muslims countries Islam is just a useful religion.
Yes there would be backlash, a lot of suicide bombing on western countries, Arabs rioting in the streets and getting Rekt which in turn will get them even more mad and it will reach a point where western countries either deport them all or put them in concentration camps/ mark them.
Maybe it could be the start of true Pan-Arabism against a common enemy which if successful could turn into a big war, although unlikely.

Basically it boils down to this
>increased religious extremism
>suicide bombing and terrorist attacks in westerns countries
>Muslims rioting
>segregation or massive deportation/ civil confrontations.
>possible pan Arabism

Without the control node in place all muslim would enter a frenzy and attack anything

This is probably the most genius idea ever, have world msm cover a fake story of an "asteroid" hurling towards earth just hours before its impact, win.

Riots everywhere, Europe paralized for weeks even using the army, bombing-gun-knife-anythingworks attacks, etc
There are better ideas

this

the cube must be nuked, and the muslims exterminated like the vile, disgusting subhuman sandniggers one by one.

Without a main control node, the swarm is destabilized. What better way to rid yourself of the threat?

did nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki energise the Japanese?

did reducing Dresden to ash encourage the Nazis?

But what if we nuke Pakistan before Mecca?

If you want an honest answer, researh SAUDI VISION 2030. It's Saudi Arabia economical project after the end of natural oil resources.

>vision2030.gov.sa/en
tl:dr= they are betting all on increasing religious tourism to Mecca.

And how do you increase Islam tourism to Mecca? By the islamification of rich countries. All this Islamification is an investment by Saudi Arabia to become the cultural and tourism center in 2050.
So what happen if you nuke Mecca? Sure ISIS cells in Europe would activate. But the financing behind them would drain immediatly, since Islamification is no longer profitable.

Oh so that's where all this is coming from.

The Saudis are pouring all their oil money into converting the world.

>trying to explain humans from a perspective of rational behaviour

That's not how we work. Take Communism and Fascism, both horrendously awful but Communism is even worse. How many times has Communism reduced populations to starvation? You still have people running around unashamedly spouting Marxist bullshit.

Nobody with a shred of respectability identifies with the Fascists anymore because they lost. They lost hard and were utterly humiliated, their cities turned to rubble and their surviving leaders hanged. Humiliation is how you kill off an ideology, not logic.

(but no, I'm not actually advocating the nuking of Mecca)

On the job, Sven

>Muslims will go nuts and start glowing up everywhere.
I know it's a typo but the image makes me kek more.

It was razed twice already, only it was by other M-slims.