Network television has channel 6 that's for hispanics

>network television has channel 6 that's for hispanics

>constantly catering to hispanics but not any other people or any other language generally

>search engines constantly give me "en espanol" as a 1st result

>constantly bombarded with hispanic related things

>"speak spanish". speak english. "no".

this is america.

they'll refuse to speak your language, attack you, you have a lot of patience and compassion, they attack you for it, and they get offended by the most minor things ever. to be honest.

feels like we're being invaded and welcoming the invaders who hate our language and won't learn our language.

feel like asking "where's our army?". "when are they coming?".

feel like live in a hispanic country.

where can i go where everyone speaks my language and caters to my language?

feels like i don't even live in my own country anymore.

to be honest.

where's my language?

where's my country?

what happened?

that's what you get for killing harambe

BTFO with that shit meme.

The fuck are you talking about with search engines with first result in espanol. My fucking Mexican nigger family doesn't know how to use a computer. The other stuff is probably true, especially in California but that claim is a lie. For fuck sakes I don't speak Spanish and I hate my family and I am doing alright being a fucking autist.

that's what you get for implying killing harambe

BTFO with that shit meme.

The fuck are you talking about with search engines with first result not in espanol. Your fucking hispanic nigger family doesn't know how to use a computer. It is true, especially in America and that claim is the truth. Well maybe you're a good one. Based hombre. But that is what I see now. To be honest.

Well thread is going to 404 soon.

I guess I wouldn't mind as much if they had English in the hispanic countries and everywhere and learned our language and loved our country instead of not learning our country and hating the country they invaded.

I guess it's difficult to be in a world full of racists and be the only one who is actually not racist.

Feels like it.

I just hate racists.

Hispanics are racist.

Generally.

From what I see.

Filthy racists.

Show me proof that the first result is in Spanish and I will believe you

Well thread is going to 404 soon.

Or keep this going on forever. Whatever.

Move out of California. Hopefully trump gets rid of some of the shit

Maybe if you had stayed loyal you could genuinely claim English as your language.

But you wanted the freedom of Independence.

Too late to complain now that the future language of Americans will be Spanish.

You've made your bed, now lie in it.

Don't believe me. You don't have to believe me for it to be true. If you don't trust anyone then you're gonig to have a very miserable life, you know. But it's true though... I don't save and screenshot and record every single minor search result and thing that happens to me ever. I currently can't see what was inputted because I'm looking for technology related stuff right now. Of course none of that written in english has "en espanol" written at the end. Either that or the search engine a.i. is so advanced that it detects this problem and stops putting "en espanol" at the end.

It'd be funny if California that probably has the biggest hispanic problem would be completely reversed due to Trump.

Though truth be told the north-east has a huge problem that no one even recognizes. The midwest is saving the country. The midwest put the country on its back.

It's not black and white; I'm sure I could.

Yeah.

No. No.

No.

I actually sympathize with Britain a little bit. I mean the whole thing was over taxes and tyranny and we got that anyway. I guess it's the whole "taxation without representation thing". You need representation to have that and do it to yourself. - Still. It's beautiful. Years later; the ancestors of that time; talking about it now like this.

I originally went on the image boards because I like fast not-serious quick-thought threads I can delete at any time for 5 minutes minutes and not slow serious-business shit-throwing threads I can never delete for 5 hours.

So I may respond and sage the thread at page 10 or I'll probably just leave the thread.

Thanks.

This thread is so fucking stupid.

I'm sorry, everyone.

Stop trying to make things right and accept egoism as the key to happiness. There's nothing wrong about thinking less about lesser peoples, cuck.