DMT Truth To Reality, MUST READ!

Your thoughts manifest your reality, writing your intentions and desires deeply affects your reality. Donate Bitcoin help support the truth.

1DfWtsWbcJ7CcLNKcGf4M1JWcZyKCQuJhX

Fuck off Jew

DMT is for guys who live in campers and eat what they kill.

Being this much of a Jew.

Really making me think, guys
G-guess I'd better see the true nature of existence on DMT

I'm not a jew lol, Kek cult. Support Trump guys donate to my address ;)

>Strassman
>jew

Im gonna pass, mate. Thanks.

Sure. Post your adress and I send you money

1DfWtsWbcJ7CcLNKcGf4M1JWcZyKCQuJhX
Bitcoin Address

Gonna ddos this wallet lul

I'd rather send it to your physical adress

t. Reptilian scum

I'm exposing the reptilians, Jews, Hillary Clinton, Black racists. My Bitcoin is just there for donations. Look at my other posts.

Either i'm immune or already have enough vamping through my body naturally. I don't mind the sweet burnt rubber taste either. Personally i enjoy dissociatives the most they're god-like in high doses. Ironically air duster definitely takes my spot as the most intense, bizarre, and downright terrifying drug. It was like getting plowed by a nos freight train and bad lsd trip when i binged on it.

Gonna foward this btc wallet to the cops and show them the transactions its done on darknet markets. You did tumble and dust those drugcoins after you bought them off coinbase, right? Uh oh..

Lol i've never used it on the deep web :)

Anyone dumb enough to buy DMT instead of extracting/synthesizing it probably shouldn't take it at all.

DMT is actually an great psychadelic. 10/10 would recommend

I heard you have to have a lab to extract it, i think just making the ayahuasca tea would be much easier the ingredients separate are legal to buy. :)

Hey shit headed redditniggers, this is the part where you hit the report button, down in the corner. And add sage to the options box when you feel the incessant need to reply to this trash.

^UMAD Jew? ;P