Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

nbim.no/no/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can confirm this

Woah

What's with the shit Norwegian threads lately? Go back to being based please

>a country with a GDP of less than Trump tower alone

>>OP
copypasta

And no, considering the fact that America recently deployed a few solders on the mid eastern area of norway, I doubt Norway has any bad relations with the USA. They literally send troops to your shores, and norsk girls are probably ecstatic about it.

Are we supposed to care what you think?

Hahahaha, oh wow! 10/10, Sven.

What does Norway even fucking do? You disappear people would be sad, America disappears there's a huge gap in the world, people might be happy, we fuel a huge portion of the world economy, trends, all the media, you'd be fucking lost without. We'd just nuke you

Please bring us hakarl and free healthcare.

I for one welcome our norwegian overlords.

>everyone falling for this late 2014 copypasta

I don't take threats from lesser partners in Personal Unions.

>Pictured in OP: The entire Norwegian military

Doesn't the US basically pay for your military spending in the first place? Wouldn't going to war with them be systematically retarded?

nbim.no/no/
Norway: 7 500 000 000 000 kr.
+ 7 200 000 000 000 kr in real estate
= 14 700 000 000 000
Trump: 329 803 200

Norway, more like Snoreway
amirite.png

this is more cringy than norwegian stand up comedy

det er bait, nabb.

Ja, og det er jævlig cringy bait.

Og du biter hardt