Its happening

its happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/5ludlh/underrepresentation_of_asian_americans_in/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck I thought the heavy was a mongolian

It's been happening for years dude. (((They))) have hollywood by the balls, there's no point watching any western media anymore.

eyy he talk like me i lub dis movey

Star Wars died after they retconned the books.
At least he enjoyed it.

What a shitty story

I couldn't take the flick seriously because I will forever remember diego as the fag from y tu mama tambien

That's awesome. Brought a year to my eye.

Mexican food is the absolute BEST on the face of the earth.

WTF I hate Trump now!

Is her dad fucking 10 years old? "He sounded like me!" hurr durr

lik dis if u cri evry time

>Not fully integrating is a good thing
fucking disgusting.
we already have enough accents here we don't need another one

This never happened. God damn if liberals aren't the kings of fake news.

Id rather they use Italian looking mexicans than niggs desu

wtf I hate borders now?

Has this nigger even watched Zorro?

More leftist emotion politik

I didn't actually see the shitty movie, but I'm assuming this was the character.

This new freakshow reminds me of the

> MUH 8 YEAR OLD
memes before Trump's win. They were all over the place. Everyone had an 8 year old who somehow thought and spoke like a 21 retarded SJW.

People still believe whatever they read. There's no hope for USA.

Anyone who is German-American, learn German, and revert from the eternal Anglo. We had our culture stripped from us in WW1, and WW2. If they want to play that game, we need to get our identity back to, from bland Americana. Let them see us, by the millions, only speak in German. Representation matters. For all other European ethnic groups, do the same.

AMERICA FUCKING
YYYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yep this pretty much. Liberals have admitted before they would do ANYTHING to get their agenda forward. Lying is nothing to someone who would do anything.

Why did you make me read this fucking waste of time

Aber ich sprichst Deutsch user

Und du?

My dad just said he thought the movie was good lmao

what shit taste you have

>Mo-mommy... :*( .... Does this mean I can't be pwesident no mores? :*(

That's great. Real heartwarming.

I've been seeing white people in movies for years and I connect with almost none of them.

it honestly always upset me that germans were forced to speak english after WW1 but spics get their own labels in all 50 fucking states

why do they always make up this shit scenarios? at least he didn't include an 8 year old giving a political lesson

Welp, we gave away hollywood, just like we've given away this country.

no movies have ever been made where a mexican man is the hero???

I took my dad to a movie and said look dad, this respectable character was rewritten to be non white, because our people dont need good role models or anything, we should just lay down and die. And my dad said, son, that's right, its the noble thing to do. And so my dad closed his eyes and turned even whiter. I heard a little gasp as the last of his life was drained out of him, so that a poor black child might someday have a chance to be an astronaut. And people in the theater were cheering "die!" And "oppressor!". One woman was crying and I felt so bad. So then it was my turn. I racked back the slide...

>Worshiping hollywood this hard

My lord

eyyy he even looke laik me ehhhhh :O

I can't find the compilation, but it was things like

> I told my 8 year old nephew that Trump will kill his parents and he started crying. THAT'S THE EFFECT TRUMP HAS ON OUR CHILDREN.

kek

I really detest America and your stupid melting pot horse shit. In just 5 decades your country has gone from 90% white to 60%. Why didn't you faggots protect America? Why are you all such cunts? I'm not saying Britain isn't either by the way, fuck Britain.

>Ey man, that guy on the movie screen has the same accent as me! I love this movie now!

Anyway, Danny Trejo is going to be in the next Star Wars movie, right? I think it's a golden opportunity.

the thing that pisses me off about the "representation" bullshit lefties cry about is because it's fucking retarded.

I don't even mind seeing niggers, gooks, spics, etc. on the big screen or in vidya. It's just the fact they make the biggest deal about it. If it's such a big deal, why aren't they harping on beaners to direct their own movies and hire their own cast. Who woulda thunk that white people like writing stories about white people, asians like writing stories about asians, and niggers like writing stories about niggers. It really is common fucking sense and it's infuriating

Tbh I'd watch anything with that guy in it tho

Spics have had Jackie Chan for years, what's the fuss about?

I didn't even really pay attention to the whole representation thing back in the 1990s or early 2000s. I watched a bunch of movies that had women, black people, latinos, or whatever groups in main roles, but I just saw them all as people and didn't think about it. However, after the social justice movement rose and started making a fuss over everyone's gender, ethnicity or sexual orientation, I've been sensing a political agenda in casting choices and it sours my opinion.

Antonio Banderas doesn't exist. Salma Hayek doesn't exist. Sofia Vergara doesn't exist. Gael Garcia vernal doesn't exist. Javier Bardem doesn't exist. Motherfucking Ricky Ricardo doesn't exist. And that's just off the top of my head.

I swear to fucking God something happened in this country in 1967. Slowly turned liberals fucking retarded until the breaking point sometime after 2007. I need to get /x/ on this theory. I swear to God there's something wrong.

exactly. I'm sure if we were in the 90s right now, every nerd on here would be saying Morpheus from the Matrix is the biggest badass ever.

But when lefties make film, they have to make it awkward and a token nigger, woman, spic, jew, etc.

Haha this

I thought he was Danny Trejo in a lot of makeup honestly.

>implying mexican food is best, let alone in the top 5.

What resonates with me is when a character shows the same personality traits I have. Not the fucking skin color. I can look past that.

But I'm a racist.

Fucking aye. And I'm Asian so this pisses me off even more.

Wait.. is his dad a 5 year old?

but goy, you should have had a traumatic childhood because there were no asian children's books for you in a majority white country

reddit.com/r/asianamerican/comments/5ludlh/underrepresentation_of_asian_americans_in/

I bet this dad loves Puss N Boots. A true landmark in progress in the film industry.

lol I thought that faggot was a frog desu. Had a face like Hugo lloris but then again Hugo's pops is Catalonian

This is so powerful. This is what Star Wars is about, this is what Star Wars stands for. Fairness and representation. Proof that no matter how dark our world gets there's always a sliver of light.

wtf i love diarrhea now

Mexico shut the fuck up before I punch you in the face you fucking poverty riddled piece of shit. Do realize how fucking retarted you are , do you even know what star wars is mexico, clearly you don't . You probably dont even own a fucking tv. i bet you travel hundreds of miles everyday to a libary just to post awfull shit on here.You're really pissing me off and before you make these stupid fucking comments maybe you should work instead of living in that piece of shit country of your you faggot. And before people start giving me flack for being from Brunei , I use to live in Denver so shut up. and fuck off don't even talk about star wars , go talk about dive grass you dirty smelly piece of shit. I hope you're country burns down and your food is complete shit . Fuck mexico , you don't even have clean water you fucking poor piece of shit . Go eat semen , fuck off you're nothing .

Well hey man, Mulan was alright.

I took my black dad to see Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. He had the same reaction.

rare

Yes yes.... Good goy

Kek

>he read the star wars books

What the fuck are you doing with your life

That's not the problem. Social media is the problem.

I remember when Matrix came out. No one gave a fuck it was a black, a white, a woman, a brown, a retard, a kid, and more retards saving the Jew mainframe. Everyone was just "whoa dude did you see those effects and shit like watch me try to bend like neo did and dodge bullets!"

Now everyone has a voice on social media. So one person somewhere posted some dumb fucking shit about a black dude (or a Mexican or a faggot or a woman or a whatever) and then they got that little notification and it was a "like". Then the dopamine hit their fuckin brain and they wanted it again. So they said another dumbass fucking thing. And another person liked it. Said some more. And a few people liked it.

Now they're like, "whoa people like me and what I'm saying...?" And they post more.

And then someone saw how many likes that person was getting (even if people were just liking it to be nice) and were like, "hey I want people to like me too." So they started posting.

It snowballed.

TL;DR social media is a cancer (probably a subversive commie trick) and needs to fucking die in hellfire.

I love mexican food, especially these dishes:

>beef, cheese, tortilla
>cheese, tortilla
>cheese, beef
>tortilla, cheese, beef
>beef, tortilla
>cheese, beef, tortilla

but my all time favorite has to be:

>tortilla, beef, cheese

You're forgetting

>bean, rice, cheese

Fucking nigger

Yeah because Puss N Boots was the only film Antonio Banderas is known for.

Meine ist nicht zu gut, aber ich bin lernen.

Too fat, it explains spice are obesity as fuck

>ich bin lernen
sehr spassig

hey op thanks for confirming my bias that the left is hedonistic.

if u want representation to matter, us congress needs 5,000 senators/representatives.

a fucking movie is implrtant to you? or its implications for society? thats some level one lameness

all you eat is a tortilla nigga do u even know real mexican "cuisine" stuff like fly egg tacos and roasted grasshoppers

>being gay
Bean rice and beef master race here

>What the fuck are you doing with your life
>posting on Sup Forums

Meanwhile, non shitskinned mexicans thought his accent was forced and stupid.

And I haven't even seen the movie, this was said by my friends who think I'm a white supremacist.

Her dad must have the mental state of a 8 year old? I can picture some fat greasy mexican staring up at the screen with huge eyes with child like wonder in them barely able to comprehens what is happening. "He...es...like me? wow. much wow tank you hollywood u make me happy man alive si bueno"

like what the fuck kind of retard cares that much about a character having an accent similar to their own? White people truly are the master race holy fuck.

kek

I sometimes forget there is such a thing as white mexicans. They don't exist in cartel land, though.

>"yo nigga mexican food be diverse n shiet"
>posts a pic of typical meat + tortilla beaner meal

lmao

>posting on a glorified social media website
>reading STAR WARS

>be mayan INDIO
>white

huh makes you think

this
post was obviously her fantasy scenario

Yeah that seems like an equivalence to me

Fanfics are pretty common down here too.

Oh, and we're supposed to ignore the fact that Diego was forced to speak english in the film, his non-native language?

Sickening.

> black dad

Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

>best mexican actor ever

I know grasshopper tacos are typical in mexico but grasshopper insect are not meat you little midget undercover bean

fucking screenplay of a blogpost.

You're not wrong but that shit's still fucking delicious.

Man that shit aint food

that really will be the direction leftists will take this to next. they are never satisfied. you give them something, and they'll keep asking for more.

bugs are considered meat, hence "bug meat"

What the fuck? Every spic in movies literally have heavy spic accent.

Dad probably just wanted to spend time with his "sexually liberated" daughter. Probably spends all day on her phone browsing twitter and commenting on racism. Agrees to see a movie becuase he just wants his daughter to be happy and agrees with all the new age bullshit she spouts. Here's how the conversation probably went
>Her:hey dad did you see the mexican actor, he is a proud mexican. he is part of la raza (the race). Don't you think evry single film should have a mexican actor. He kept his accent when all the whiteys wanted him to shut up.
>Him:okay

She probably doesn't even have a dad.

that shit is food considered by mexicans and chicano mexicans and beaners don't bring up "muh east and west etc regional shit" cause you know it's from mexico eitherways. Lol

>movies have never had a mexican hero
I don't fucking understand this meme.

I wish there was a movie with some one who speaks softly, lives with his parents despite being a full grown adult, is overweight, has lots of hair and is slightly autistic saves the day. Why can't that happen?

It doesn't make sense for someone in a completely different galaxy to have a spic accent. Why even force it.

at least he spoke English not fucking Spanish like most Mexicans do here, they have no sense of how to integrate into a different culture/country

>My culture eats dog anus therefore dog anus is food now.