Does God exist? Im having a crisis of faith...

Does God exist? Im having a crisis of faith. I used to be a militant fedora-tier atheist and im slowly realizing through the degeneracy of the west, and through a weird gut feeling im getting, that God does in fact exist.

Have any of you guys gone from atheist to religious? Is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns
youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g&list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj
atkmodels.com/blog/latina-lanie-morgan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find the answer yourself
Asking us is playing with fire

I am leaning towards Islam myself. The Quran just too perfectly satisfies my autism.

No (((he))) doesn't, the bible is a collection of stories that they're as fictitious as they are important.

if you consider the essence of Life that allows us to exist to be God then yes God does exist. I believe in God as the universe and the particles that make up us and the stuff around us, but I don't think that God is conscious or even aware on a plane that I could ever understand

Deism is your answer

Anything is possible with God.

Maybe you should take a pilgrimage into the outback and leave the rest of your magnificent country alone. Fuckin autist piece of shit.

>Quran just too perfectly satisfies my autism

Ya all the goat fucking really sets off my autism

Yes

Real atheist back to religious nope not possible. "Athiest" whos just in it to be edgy fedora faggot or has beef with god then yeah its possible to go back.

of course not

but the rules in the Bible are still a positive for society which quickly falls into debauchery without a guideline

is right. Here is not the best place to ask, if you're being serious. I personally believe that a belief in God is necessary, for a universe without God would have no reason to exist. There has to be an eternal motor that was always there and will always be there. Things never occur out of the blue: they all have a cause.
I'd recommend reading some Aquinas, but again, you're free to make your choice.

I was never really an atheist, but I went from not particularly caring to taking religion seriously. You just need to see that there is a rational side to Christianity and that it's already dealt with most moral and theological questions you can think of. Try to avoid the banal fideism that a lot of Americans seem to go for

Bishop Robert Barron's a good start, see this and his other videos as well:

Mormon -> Fedora lord Anti-Theist -> Spiritual/Zen-ish

I can't say I believe in a supreme being, but there are great worthwhile truths in any religion.

>lots of cucks are atheists so god must be real because "muh degeneracy"

This is about ten times more autistic then hardcore fedora tippers

If anything it proves there's no god, no plan, and it's up to us to fix it

Idk man, Go do shrooms and DMT and talk to trees have a couple ego deaths, a lot of faggot hipsters believe in some higher being unless they're posing to go to raves

youtube.com/watch?v=bjnvtRgpg6g&list=PL22J3VaeABQAGbKJNDrRa6GNL0iL4KoOj

Go watch that if you want a decent answer. This thread is going to get spammed by asshurt gaytheist leftists.

Who is she? Fucken gorgeous.

Daisy the dairy cow

you're asking Sup Forums about religion. oh boy. well i was raised catholic, became a dawkins reading sperg lord and i am catholic again. honestly though believe whatever the hell you want even if thats not believing in anything. just do you man

>Does God exist?

I don't know. Leaning towards no. Anyone who claims to know for sure either way is an idiot and anyone who tells you that you can know for sure is wrong.

Being an atheist isn't the logical conclusions fedorabrains make it out to be. Being an atheist requires just as much faith as any religion. You're questioning your belief because you're now coming to realize that. Take a leap of faith in one direction or another user, faith is healthy. Faith brings committal and committal, right or wrong, brings confidence.

Could just be gas.

I HAD THE EXACTLY SAME PATH. dont worry, you wil see the truth soon.

I bet it is probably similar to how most nazis here, we were first liberterians

watch some steven anderson sermons.

I was a real atheist

Religion is just a Cuckerberg meme to get elected president. Don't believe it.

>The universe and nature has order in its existence
>Happened because rocks exploded for no reason whatsoever in a point in space so many times (((over billions of years))) that it randomly created such order.

Fedora kek worshipping through numbers in a chinese cartoons imageboard makes more sense than what atheists actually believe tbqh

Hmm, there's no such a thing as "GOD" whatever that means outside your body, your brain or your mind, you are religious not because you really believe the nonsense religion is telling you, is because you are part of the cultural war against western values, cristianims is a big part of your cultural heritage, once you disown cristianism you open the door for cultural relativism, just turn your head and look at Europe, those cucks literally bring down historic churches to raise a mosque in the name of "tolerance", a true devoted cristian would never accept a thing like that.

Does a sky Jew who sits on a cloud and watches you masturbate exist? I think 'no' is a safe answer

True, but does God exist?

Yeh me too man. I considered myself agnostic t around 12 looking down upon religion and atheism.

About 4 months ago I went through a so called crisis of faith, and it just became so clear to me in bed that night it was the perfect sense of clarity, I knew God existed.

It's hard to describe it really it just was like having a weight taken of my chest

Ever since then I've been so much more happier in life

You likely just believed there was no god rather than understood it, atheism is a redpill you can't come back from, you can tell yourself there's a god and follow the teachings but you'd never truly believe in one

Define "God" first.

>they're as fictitious as they are important.
So if they are complete fiction, they are very important, but if it is real, they are not important?

It sort of exists, just not in the way that is described by the bible (the mythological character Jehovah).

Try reading some Spinoza. Read Tao de Ching.

why is her vagina trying to devour her clothes

Being itself

You can answer your own question then.

Yes, God is most certainly real. But when choosing to believe in God, you must understand who He is. Contrary to (((The Catholic Church))), all gods are not different names for God. Choose fundamentalist Protestantism. Only problem there is noncucked extremist churches are a needle in a haystack

Show me where the Catholic Church says that all gods are different names for God

which god are u tlaking about because i have proof spydro-man exists but u would never believe me if i told u

"god" or the other religions' equivalent to "god" is basically some sort of belief of something greater than yourself.

South Park really nails it on the head in Father Maxi's speech at the end of Season 6 Episode 8 -

"No I didn't! All that's dead are your stupid laws and rules! You've forgotten what being a Catholic is all about. This... book. You see, these are just stories. Stories that are meant to help people in the right direction. Love your neighbor. Be a good person. That's it! And when you start turning the stories into literal translations of hierarchies and power, well... Well, you end up with this. People are losing faith because they don't see how what you've turned the religion into applies to them! They've lost touch with any idea of any kind of religion, and when they have no mythology to try and live their lives by, well, they just start spewing a bunch of crap out of their mouths!"

There is no doubt in my mind that God exists. And loves us.

Why does the universe need a reason to exist

no intelligent adult actually believes in god, they just understand religion is the glue that holds a society together so keep the charade going for the legions of stupid people and children

that's why most smart religious people will say ambiguous things like "I know theres no evidence that's why it's called faith :)" and the only people who actually believe it enough to make decisions in their life based on an afterlife are little kids or low IQ morons in ghettos and in third world countries

I went from pretty hardcore athiest to agnostic, leaning towards a belief that something "godlike" likely exists somewhere.

I'm sure I will never be a hardcore believer.

Yes, obviously. The fact that you're here experiencing this is proof.

But I don't believe we know if its a him, a thing, multiple things, etc. Outside of this universe, those concepts may not apply

>self proclaimed agnostic
Truly the most annoying group in existence. Basically just people who are too dumb to think for themselves but want to seem sophisticated. At least you've picked a side.

elaborating on this, let's say something terrible happens to an unlucky fellow.

If this unlucky fellow is athiest then they're more likely going to be like "yeah well the world sucks its a shitty place -insert angst here-"

whereas a religious person might look at it as "well i believe everything happens for a reason, this is some sort of obstacle meant to make me stronger and will prepare me to survive something worse later down the road"

of course there are a lot of semantics to play around it and ways to disprove what im saying but i feel like my life in general has a lot more meaning once I stopped being an athiest

Theyre important stories detailing human morality, the content changes book to book, religion to religion but the core stories stay the same and its those which are important

>no intelligent adult actually believes in God
do you live under a rock?

As an agnostic. The most powerful thing a theist christian has ever said to me is "God is the truth", I think its actually written as God expressing "I am the truth".

I had that problem on the beginning back to Christianity, I was rationally there, started to enjoy going to church with my family, but hadn't felt faith towards god. It came with time. Atheism is not the final redpill my friend.

This.
Cause does not necessarily = reason.

they're wrong though, that is exactly what catholics are about:
>woman idols worship
>big buildings worships
>pagan breads circles
>corruption and mafia

Yes with total certainty I can say the bible is true, there is a God, and you need to get right with him asap. The flood really happened the evidence is all over the world, the president flood world was destroyed because angels who were supposed to watch over us left their domain took human like form and mated with woman, and over the next 1500 or so years dominated and changed the world into something like land of the lost mixed with divine technology

im assuming you didnt see the episode

Hide thread. Move on.

*pre flood world, it was a twisted existence that was never supposed to happen,but it was a endlessly fascinating one, all the mythologies around the world the creatures the gods the heroes all of it just faint memories of the truth

>atheism is a redpill you can't come back from

i'd say that's half true. like its not like there's going to be an angel that reaches an arm down and grabs me from a situation to save my life and its not like im going to suddenly hear some voice outside of my own conscience go "oh thats troubling, but have you thought of it this way". It really cements in stone that you are truly responsible for your own actions and many situations you get into are your own accomplishments/faults.

There are many things about believing in a higher-up power though that will transcend all of that which will simply help guide you. Don't take religion too literally or seriously. it's a trippy subject, either you get it or you dont

I bet no one even gives me a thank you, either.

atkmodels.com/blog/latina-lanie-morgan/

I'm 100% atheist and supporter of christian faith. It is a important part of white culture and should be preserved. I get the feeling most atheists have something to prove, this irritates me. The biblic guidelines of christianity are morally correct and society should follow them. But i just can't believe in god

ugh thanks i guess, i wish her pussy was a lil cuter

Does WHICH god exist?

>Have any of you guys gone from atheist to religious? Is it even possible?

Yes. You will become of very sure faith.

God bless and welcome to the Roman Catholic church..

Does that include the guidelines of murdering your son if he is disobedient? Or the one that states that women who are raped must marry their rapist?
You're an ignorant moron, champ. Make sure you know that. It will help you to avoid getting too attached to your opinions.

>tips fedora

I get where your coming from, but you're trying to compartmentalizing god because of the destruction of the west. Instead we should be killing islam as we did with Christianity.
>there is no god

Why does it even matter?
Because you don't know if you want to be fervent or not?

>real atheist
There is no such thing, it's an inherent natural human trait to know God, you were born knowing God. Most of these fedoras are just edgelords who have a beef with God because their mom died or something.

>mfw literally turned into a Christian overnight during the last blood moon after being an atheist all my life

>But this "intimate and vital bond of man to God" can be forgotten, overlooked, or even explicitly rejected by man. Such attitudes can have different causes: revolt against evil in the world; religious ignorance or indifference; the cares and riches of this world; the scandal of bad example on the part of believers; currents of thought hostile to religion; finally, that attitude of sinful man which makes him hide from God out of fear and flee his call.

CCC 29

I'm happy to see that you got a Catholic Bible.

La version française est quelle traduction?

God does exist and I went from fedora to careful with your doctrine

Which god, champ. There are thousands. Which one?

Which god?

why blood moon?

im thinking of converting myself, also from athiesm.

going to go full ortho, going to buy a new OSB (ortho study bible) next pay check

The God who created and sustains existence; the God who is Being itself. See

Masturbation is a sin.
Lanie Morgan.

The Lord exists

>which God
This is saying you only wish to attack specific Dogma in an Ad Hominem attack... Instead, lets discuss "Is there an uncreated creator" or if you are super-fedora "Is there an uncaused cause" for the big bang or w/e you place your personal faith in.

And which one is that? They have names, you know. Thor, Odin, Isis, Jupiter, Barraiya, etc. Which one do you think "created and sustains existence"?

You dodged the question. Thousands of gods have been created. Which one conned you?

Well, I'm talking about God, not about comic book superheroes

See youtube.com/watch?v=2BQSqHrU7ns

>Have any of you guys gone from atheist to religious? Is it even possible?
I used to be full atheist, my entire family is atheist, my neighborhood is atheist, and my country is the most atheist country in the world, but thanks to Sup Forums christians I borrowed a New Testament from the library, slowly started to read it, been feeling more agnostic than atheist very recently, and this christmas, I attended christmas church service, the very first church service I've ever attended to in my life, and it felt amazing. All my life I've been distrustful of religion and churches, but at that time at that service, I felt at peace, calm, and like I was in the right place.

I am still not a full-blown christian, but I am slowly getting there, and 90% of this has happened thanks to Sup Forums christians, and few youtube videos which articulated how atheism is a leftie weapon to turn people into blackpilled postmodernist-style nihilists who accept degeneracy, multiculturalism and feminism without protest. Also, atheism leaves a spiritual void in a man and gives you depression, which eventually makes you doubt your own sanity. Atheism is like a vacuum that eventually gets filled speck by speck with modern cancers, until you are filled to the brim with leftie bullshit and kill yourself.

One reason is also that thanks to Sup Forums, I found that christianity is the real white identity that we have lost and now searching for, but it must be brought back along with everything we have learned about how important white nationalism is in america, and ethnic nationalism in europe. We must not let our women be converted to Islam and our men become numale cucks. We must not let niggers have the upper hand on us like BLM does and establish ourselves, Richard Spencer-style.

I also admit that if it wasn't for SJW's and islam immigration, I would still be a moderate leftie atheist.

I answered, I believe. You only want to know a specific answer so that you may proceed with your personally tailored ad hominem attack in an intellectually dishonest fashion.

Instead, a more productive discussion would be what I asked you. Do you beieve in an uncreated creator? Or an uncaused "Cause" of the big bang (or whatever you place your personal faith in).

Should be simple enough and worded so that someone like yourself can understand.

I know you're talking about a god, because you already said that. I remind you that there are thousands of gods. Which one do you think is non-fictitious?

you speak as if there were many just because there are so many religions.
The God that sends visions of a planet like heaven thats blue and white and has flames rising deep below and the rest is darkness, such visions are sent to the future exfedora among supernatural displays and will be disregarded by other fedoras as mental illnes because atheism is a religion of pills where other people are sick so you cant be wrong, all of them.

>I also admit that if it wasn't for SJW's and islam immigration, I would still be a moderate leftie atheist.

It doesn't matter how you get there, just that you get there.

I also remember you from that thread you made a few days ago and I hope that we managed to help.

You dodged the question again. Name your god. There are thousands. Name your favourite one.

The Christian God. Stop being obtuse.

God is real. It's all a test from the beginning.

this

>When you realize your entire theological doctrine relies on ad hominem attacks
Quite the philosopher you are. I don't often see a fedora so unskilled as you are, you must be really new at this.

I don't remember the thread, but in case you were being helpful in that thread and I don't remember, thanks desu

God is real but believing a single religion holds the truth is ridiculousness.

Thanks! Bunch of good stuff there

>PLEASE TELL ME WHICH SPECIFIC DEITY I SHOULD SLING AD HOMINEM ATTACKS AT
that's literally his entire "argument". Assist him in choosing the correct blasphemy. I think he's like 12 or something.