JAMES ALEFANTIS MAKES DEATH THREATS TO YOUTUBER

This kiddie diddler finally got triggered into making a mistake

Youtuber posts about threats on Voat:

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1541627

Original video:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZQxYQ49p0U&t=3s

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/13/david-brock-cries-discussing-pizzagate-glenn-thrush-comforts-him-im-sorry-im-sorry-audio/
youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE
youtu.be/RqMMm52CWxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump for victory

also FUCK alefantis

Bump

RECAP RECAP RECAP

* Alefantis has a museum where the infamous room that his friends called #killroom seems to be located

* The museum has a terrace that's a perfect place to observe a playground.

* Alefantis owns the museum through "Castellum Achilles LLC" and "castellum" literally means "Roman watchtower"

* Google Street View caught a man in the terrace looking at the playground...

* Wikipedia says one of the most famous "castellums" is Hadrian's one. Hadrian (adult) is the lover of Antinous (child). Antinous is Alefantis' profile picture on Instagram.

* It can only be accessed through an alley.

* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

* They set up a soundproof room in that museum.

* There's a graffiti that apparently says "KIDS 4 6" or something just around the corner.

* Alefantis apparently freaked out over two users, the one who made the video, and another who was also posting about this.

* Alefantis made death threats against the YouTuber [[[[WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO IN THE OP]]]]

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number (1-202-2XX-0777)

* YouTuber filled a police report (Galveston Police Department, 386, 17-000111)

* YouTuber posted proof is the real profile (fb.com/james.alefantis)

!!!

We need bring back medieval tortures back. The good ol' skin flaying and iron maiden and draw and quarter so these motherfuckers wish they were never born.

He's provided a decent amount of proof, so I'm going to give him the benfit of the doubt he's isn't lying for tshirt sales for now. What do you guys think will come of the police report?

pegasus

Kek. So has it been confirmed that Alefantis did in fact message this guy?

It's too good to be true but of course that Reddit CEO was triggered into literally putting his whole site in jeopardy over this

Is Trump involved in all of this? It seems like he is. Hasn't he been on Epstein's private jet in the past?

I think we all know why (((they))) wanted Trump to win now.

>KIDS 4 6
Pretty hot 2bh

Getting closer to the 21st! They know the jig is up.

Need someone outside of Pegasus filming 24/7 like RIGHT NOW. I would if i wasn't in the midwest.

Someone go there with cameras and a LUMINOL KIT, go inside, spray facility, look for trace amounts of blood (nearly impossible to clean up).

Protest right now out in front of that place,record everything, DO NOT LET HIM GET AWAY WITH THIS SHIT. That place needs to be blanketed with people.

>Fucking Lock Is Dead Giveaway

NoWhereToHideJames.exe

Damn I miss David Brock.

That silver haired bastard makes a damn good villain.

They don't want the kids to be able to reach the lock

>* It has a peculiar lock that's really high up the door.

got a picture?

see

SHADILAY these pedos will all face the gavel

James is probably just scared because the Podestas won't have anything to do with him anymore. He knows he is fucked.

That shit is illegal as fuck and violates building codes at the very least.

It's fucking over, Alefantis fucked himself with this little stunt.

Are you a NEET who has never had a job?

A lot of businesses have doors that have high and low locks to help secure them against break-ins.

This place is located in a weird spot that would make it an easy target for thieves, since you can't see it easily.

hope this has the shills sweating. Bastards

I actually work and am successful.

I've worked a bunch of jobs, warehouses, breweries, restaurants, utility companies, never have I seen any lock placed that high.

So how about you shill some more and try again you fucking scum.

David Brock looks like a pedophile for sure, James Alefantis looks like a torture-killer.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=RqMMm52CWxE

proof?

I am seeing a massive surge in shilling across all the channels.

CTR on suicide watch, hope covering for Brock was worth it you disgusting fucks

Well, I haven't worked a ton of different jobs but one of them did have locks both high and low, what's your point?

You know David Brock did an interview where he burst out into tears over pizzagate?:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/13/david-brock-cries-discussing-pizzagate-glenn-thrush-comforts-him-im-sorry-im-sorry-audio/

Pizzagate in a nutshell

Lucifer? more like whocifer
Kek is the one

DAY OF THE ROPE

>yfw you realize your boy James looks just like a real life Dexter.

u sure

Fuck off pedo, prepubescent kids are not for fucking(or torturing)

>YOUTUBE CHANNEL LESS THAN A MONTH OLD
>PATHETIC FAKE NEWS ATTEMPT
>NICE "umm I couldnt record the phone calls or share his number on jewtube goys!"
>REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOUR PAINTING THIS ALL FOR US
>THANKS FOR AT LEAST MAKING ALMOST 1 MONTHS WORTH OF VIDEOS ON THIS UNDERCOVER HONEYPOT

EYES WIDE OPEN IS THE REAL INVESTIGATION

SOME PIZZAGATE JEWTUBER THATS ONLY HAD HIS CHANNEL FOR A MONTH DOES NOT GET DEATH THREATS FROM JAMES ALEFANTIS ON AN UNRECORDABLE PHONE CALL

FROM VOAT, examining the statements made by Alefantis during this ordeal:

>The FBI liked your video
How would he know unless he had an insider in the FBI?

>They are right about me. But Im not into kids
He's into something else. Perhaps torture... or submission.... or trafficking...There is definitely something huge going on.

>Threatens to sue Ryan but says its expensive
This means that despite him rubbing shoulders with the elites, they're not going to go to bat for him. He is a bottom man, and may be cut loose soon.

>He needs to protect his family.
From what? from us exposing the truth or the elites that have turned on him? I have no doubts that the elites are not happy with him being the source of the investigation....what better way to get rid of him than blame a false flag on pizzagate researchers?

The entire exchange has some rather unexpected discrepancies. He may have been the 49th most powerful person in DC a few years ago....but this exchange indicates that may no longer be the case.

Could it be that James finds himself caught between us and the elites?

We are using him and his connections to expose the elites. The elites want to divorce themselves from the whole situation by isolating the whole situation to him. The media narrative has been "poor small business owner targeted by hate group." But should we find out something undeniably damning, the elites wont hesitate to have him go down with the ship. People look out for themselves. It's alot easier to finger a small business owner as a pedophile, and mark it as an isolated incident.

The people are digging to expose his secrets. The elites are capable of creating false flags.

So James finds himself caught between us and them. Either he gets exposed, or he gets false flagged.

C T R
U
N
T

kys disgusting kiddie diddler your damage control isn't working

someone just kill that bastard, no going and making a show, just ambush and kill him quietly.

arent you burgers all personally militarized?

checked, pizzagate is real

is this proof?

youtu.be/RqMMm52CWxE

Trump can't help us. I think he's involved. Who can we turn to?

Putin seems like a good idea. He is very good at stamping out degeneracy.

James made himself a pariah by being such a fucking idiot that our humble latvian stone hewing forum was able to uncover it. They gave him some media cover and staged a false flag attack but now he's out of favors to call in.

Probably got stressed out that some kid found a new location of his and pulled a Steve Huffman imo.

Fuck off this guy is going to prison no one is gong to run in and shoot the place up. We won already.

>trump kicked epstein out of mar a lago

Fuck off, if we find some shit on Trump then we find it stop wanting this to be a thing so badly shill

well shit

I knew that smug cunt would be the one to blow it after seeing his psychopath body language on Megyn Kelly.

doesnt look like any kiddos will be reaching that deadbolt, kek

//i.sli.mg/gOCopX.png

prrooooooooooof

So we have a less than 1 month old jewtuber who claims James Alefantis himself called him and threatened his life (and his entire family) which is highly illegal, and then shows us some 202 phone number texting him wierd shit to lead us to believe it all makes sense

What literal credibility is there to this jewtuber and his claims?

Trying to call me a shill is going to backfire hard btw
>pic related

Wtf is this shit

Is anybody else having trouble loading images right now? They keep 404ing me. I get an error message if I try to open them in a different window.

Must suck to be such an ugly cunt that you can't get prime boipucci, he has to kidnap and rape children

* YouTuber confirmed it was really Alefantis' number (1-202-2XX-0777)

* YouTuber filled a police report (Galveston Police Department, 386, 17-000111)

* YouTuber posted proof is the real profile (fb.com/james.alefantis)

Images aren't working at all for me here anons.

Spirit bump

he made a video proving the fb msgs came from james official account

The fact that you're in every pizza thread shilling this is one of the biggest redpills, amateur.

hiroshima broke Sup Forums again god dammit

images aren't working because

THE SHILLS ARE SWEATING

prrroooooooffff h tt ps://i.sli.mg/gOCopX.png

Strange they are working OK with clover app, Sup Forums uses two image hosts, one must be being ddosed

Shill, see and then promptly go find the nearest rafter to swing yourself from

Wheres the legit fb page evidence?

Where's the police report?

Where's the full number of James Alefantis's cellphone or some kind of proof anywhere that it is his and not just some dude with that number in another room

me neither (((they))) are shutting it down REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same here.

Only thread where it does that.

I think there might be some DDOSing going on

The fags always manage to screw it up for everyone

still no images but I can post just fine

google the number

He actually said "Everything they say about me is true. except I don't like kids."
pretty creepy

Can these fucking homos be any more melodramatic?

One thing I find strange about OPs video is, why wouldn't he record the second call if he had time to prepare

I'm struggling to validate the story without this being answered for

Yes.
None of the evidence are convincing.

For god sakes, Tony Podesta's weird taste in art does not prove a pedophilia ring in a pizzeria

Pictures are working fine for me, clover and Sup Forums-x use an alternate image host, can a Sup Forums-x user confirm images are working?

that's 1% of the chart

>flag
wonder what could be going on here?

Ok link me this evidence and I'll shill for you all over instagram

I just dont get why anyone trusts this brand new jewtuber with no credibility making radical discoveries or whatever and being a total pussy afraid of every online bully

>merely a coincidence goyim

Mirror for the deleted pegasus vid?

Hey kike, I hope you're preparing for war with New Zealand, holocaust 1.0 is coming fast

It shouldn't be considered evidence for anything at all.

And almost the entire chart is like that.

someone should go over there and stream live in front of the house in facebook or periscope

See the two links in the OP

Proof that this was Alefantis messaging the guy:

Wow. Fuck James Alefantis. Let's flood this fucker's Facebook telling him we know what he's up to. He can't threaten all of us.

Anti-semitic cucks. Sup Forums is a pro-Israeli board. We stand with President Trump.

This is so fake it hurts.

What is that?

it's evidence for podesta

if you want evidence for comet, then go to the alefantis square

aren't jews supposed to be smart?

youtu.be/RqMMm52CWxE

It's not even a coincidence, it's just completely unrelated

>You have a weird taste in music?
>Holy fuck you might have a pedophilia sex ring :O

ROPE
O
P
E

Hi James, I'm going to rape you like you've been raping children (im going to kill you after)

It's not evidence for "podesta".

Again, i will repeat myself. it's the same as doing this:
>You have a weird taste in music?
>Holy fuck you might have a pedophilia sex ring :O

>he knows how to record himself for jewtube
>he doesnt know how to edit clickable hyperlinks
It's not hard to have links go to other locations...

CTR is dead. Clinton lost. We (the alt-Right of Sup Forums) defeated her with our Meme magic.

images are back for me now

that lock violates code, call the safety squads

ctr gtfo REEEEEEEEEEE

how are these 2 involved exactly??

CTR is now working at Move On.

Case number also came up with nothing after 2012

>slander a man with zero evidence of any crimes so badly that a man walks into his work with an assault rifle
>he gets frustrated enough to talk trash to his harassers
>lol we got him lads lets ruin his life even more

ebin work guys really getting the bad guys here

A jew literally shilling against pizzagate

Current year could not become any more of a meme

buys pictures of naked teenagers and paintings of children in sadomasochistic situations
>lmao not proof of the pizzeria xD
then go and take a look at the alefantis square, that's where the pizzeria stuff is
>no i won't look because i am hook nosed kike xD

tippledoppel case number, KEK is real and with us. SHADILAY!

>im gonna kill your mother and ur gf and everything they said about me is true
>talking trash