"I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better [during my presidency]."

"I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better [during my presidency]."

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I promise you
Like all of his promises, he's just talking out of his ass.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Fucking retarded

He's rally unraveling these last few days.

I mean that doesn't even make sense by his own logic.

>DON'T VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT HATES MINORITIES
>GUY THAT HATES MINORITIES GETS ELECTED
>"I promise you, for the most part, race relations have gotten better [during my presidency."

He means race mixing is at an all time high and that's all he was after this whole time. It is a personal grudge settled and now he doesn't have to live in a world where he and his 1/4 white daughters hate themselves.

He means "hah hah I got gibs fo life for me and Michael's adopted kids, fuck you honkey"

Means that his promises aren't worth shit and they never were

A+ president.

Hopefully the race war will start soon so he can declare martial law and be president forever. That way we'll never forget just how good race relations are in this country.

Not to mention his half-hearted attempt at WW3 by deporting those Russian diplomats.

The end of Obama's presidency has been nothing more than poetic justice.

Obama has single handedly broken the ice on a black president and guaranteed that America will likely never elect another one.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

He's either an utterly delusional moron or a massive sociopath.

>I promise you

both hombre.

he needs a legacy and the MSM are more than happy to report on his "truths" unchallenged

If we get a... buncha criminals...

POLITIFACT SAYS: MOSTLY TRUE!!!!!

It's truly a shame how much right wingers divided america just because they got triggered by a black president

I love that pic of the deplorabro's

worst president ever
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

don't worry, democrats will be a small minority by 2024

>"I continue to believe Donald Trump will not be president."

I didn't catch his drift here?