Does this trigger Sup Forums?

Does this trigger Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism#History
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a Shrek, he's cool.

Nah, that's just a Sikh brotha right there. Based af desu senpai.

This he can be trusted

Sikhs = Bros

t. Bong

who cares?

make a quality thread faggot!

This is quality. This picture triggers me and I want to know if i"m fucked up for it. Want to see how many people agree with me.

We're fighting Muslims why allow them to compromise our military.

do you not know of Sikh and Muslim relations of the past?

bad bait
here's your (you)

No?. What happened?.

I'm mostly triggered by the unironic use of UCP. I have no problem with Sikhs.

>army stocks up on dum dums for body foder
>some dum dums are hella skibooturbans bros

K.

sikhs fucking hate muslims and put them to the sword

sikhs are bro tier

Indains are actually cool. I've had some sick conversations with them in taxes and shit.

>mfw that time muricans beat up a Sikh not a Muslim

Sikhs are bro-tier.

it's being phased out now fampai

Yep, they carry ceremonial swords expressly for this purpose because Muslims fucked their villages way back or something

sikhs are cool

poos are actually basically the nicest people on the fucking planet, it's a huge shame that they're so filthy. you literally cannot be in the same room as them without choking. I don't understand why they are so dedicated to their resistance of showering and deodorant. or toilets.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_Sikhism#History

it's cool that he has the camouflage turban so he can carry concealed sabers while he's on service

Sikhs are bro tier

>Muslims invade india from the north
>try to genocide ~10 different indian ethic groups
>indians realize muslims are niggers who are taking their gold and sending it to mecca
>muslims try to divide and conquer india by taxing indians who don't convert to islam
>indians have enough
>create new religion to kill muslims and protect the weak natives
>works a bit but muslims are rich and powerful
>sikhs go around the middle east, china and italy to find inspiration
>start winning some fights, losing some others but enough wins to piss off big warlords
>a few genocides later muslims have failed to genocide the group they actually want to genocide
>brits and portuguese btfo mudslimes
>kill a few ultranationalist indians and begin to modernize india
>can't undo the damage mudslimes have caused
>indian sokhs, hindus, buddhists forever hate the mudslimes and kill a few thousand in 1947

Not a whole lot but he should respect the full uniform. There are health reasons for a standardized uniform, aside from other things.

It would trigger me if he didn't remove Kebab

holy shit it's daler mehndi

>There are health reasons for a standardized uniform, aside from other things
I can't find it but there was like a roster of deaths by Sikh soldiers in British wars compared to other ethnicities, showing that the Sikh soldiers had an incredibly increased rate of head trauma related deaths, while the other soldiers wore helmets.

Don't get Sikh's confused with muslims, Sikh's integrate and are contributing members of society, not criminals, unemployable people or abusers of the welfare state.

I mean, yeah. A metal helmet seems a lot more sound to protect your head against a bullet than a few layers of cloth. A turban is great for absorbing the impact of swords but hot lead will fuck up cloth.

No sikhs are bri tier

No.
I'm fine with sikhs.

Islam however needs to be purged from the face of the earth.

Jews as well. They should've been destroyed long ago.

>implying they aren't the same thing

Literally bro tier

The bro-tier meme has to die, these filth are nonwhite shitskins that have no place in our countries. Period.

PLUS JIZYA TAX

Pretty much.

If the fucking nigger isn't willing to abide by the SAME fucking standards as everyone else, than I don't want to work with him.

Fuck that towelhead, and the piece of shit Army officer that appeased him.

It's fucking 2-5 am and the shilling is super intense. Think about that.