What do you think of kenya

Fact: Women prefer large cock by default. Why average-small penises are not useless (fingers/tongues would be too), large penises give a better sensation of being "full/stretched". This is the natural state of arousal and pleasure for vaginal intercourse much in the same way that shaft and tip pleasure are for men. Women will always, no exception, prefer bigger, thicker dicks in sexual encounters.

Fact: This is enforced by pop culture across all mediums. Again, average-small penises are not useless. But it is a running joke, for very good reasons, that small penises are unfortunate. Films/television written by women will enforce this as a "known joke" among the gender. Longer/thicker is 100% preferable.

Fact: Smaller penises are less visually pleasing. Other parts of the body are part of stimulation in sexual encounters. They help put people in the mood, release endorphins, and encourage arousal. Larger, thicker penises are factually able to provide greater visual stimulation long before penetration or even male arousal. A large, thick flacid penis is visually appeasing.

Fact: Men with larger penises are more likely to be called upon for regular casual sexual encounters with existing casual partners.

Fact: The average size of the male penis in the Western world IS NOT 5 - 6 inches despite what wikipedia and co say. The actual average is 7 - 8. Biologically larger penises are becoming more common and thus a more frequent standard.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't think of Kenya at all.

number 1

come on white boy you cannot resist it

Do you have a source for that length claim? That the average is 7-8 in?

these are real

how can white men compete

ask any girl shell admit its true

i know average in some of africa is 7+ inches, but its like congo and kenya

they cant

>A large, thick flacid penis is visually appeasing.

its true

You guys got internet down there? I'm genuinely surprised

As a trans, I concur. Black dick is God-Tier.

That the average is 7-8 inches?

>trans

thank you for being honest

my dad owns a big company not many do

ew sick fuck kys

>muh dick
You have to go back to /r9k/, you queer.

So you use your power to shitpost in a place where you are not supposed to be. Bravo, you magnificent bastard.

yea remember that the billions of asians with 3 and 4 inches bring down the average about two points around the world if you exclude them average worldwide goes up 2 inches

The ancient Greeks viewed large penises as comic - funny, but not attractive. And they knew more about mathematics, proportion and artistic harmony than some spear-chucking African ooga-booga folk.

This is probably correct, it's the same for manlets, no girl want's a guy who is less than 6ft on her arm.

Best wishes to your kebab removal efforts.

Firstly, women want money they dont care about a big nigger cock otherwise we'd be fucked.

Secondly, 6-8 inches are ideal not a fucking 12 inch nigger dick. Our cocks are built for hitting their g spot and producing orgasms while your nigger cocks just stretch their pussy and are big floppy donkey dicks that can't properly hit their g-spot.

Notice how niggers dicks always bend and shit when they are fucking? It's pretty disgusting.

>12 inch nigger dick exists

Jonah Falcon has the largest recorded penis. Want to guess his race?

they had it right
i am 5'9 but i think big donkey cock makes up for it . the real problem is manlet and small sick or very tall and small dick!
thanks sir
nice cope

Hahaa enjoy attracting whores.

>27
>White
>5'6
>6.5" dick
>Not retarded

Girlfriend
>23
>5'7
>2 partners before me
>White
>Smart as fuck
>That god tier innie pussy

We both want 5+ kids get on my level niggers.

>RUBBER DICKS
Oonga Boonga man's first day on the internet. Welcome to Sup Forums.

They have interent in kenya? May introduce you to our 2017 meme shop?

Height is the no.1 deciding factor in male selection (excluding money) 5'9 is firmly in manlet territory.

"70% of women say a man 'wouldn't stand a chance' if he was under 6ft"

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2344324/Men-dont-stand-chance-women-6ft-Bad-luck-Tom-Cruise-Daniel-Radcliffe-Jack-Black-Seth-Green.html

> That unison

Lmao half of them have no Idea what the fuck is going on.

>5'6
>6 inch
> married a non virgin

user im sorry

also i heard of this girl who was the village sex whore and she didnt know me she told me she had only 1 partner and had over 50 hahahaha
so sorry for u sir

>5'6

Fact: Niggers have STDs

Fact: Niggers are murderers

Fact: Niggers tend to abuse women

Fact: Niggers tend to be perpetually poor

Fact: Niggers tend to abandon their families and children

Kenya? It's filled with niggers, that's all it takes for me to say no.

>t. white fem user

Delete this

Well blackie unlike you I have over 80 IQ and can pick up on things such as

>Nervousness
>Can't give a blowjob to save there life
> Didn't give it up for a month
> shyness
>et fucking cedra

Your whole claim to fame is having a bigger dick...
Also
Women prefer money

Bravo mods

Fact: Women prefer houses over straw huts and malaria

Niggers, actually proud that the only use they are, is that of an oversized dildo.

>Woman
>Estimating size correctly
Unless she's got a ruler handy 7-8 inches is more like 5-6. We all inflate our stats for muh SMV and depending on what your status with the girl is, how "big" you are will change depending on how she feels about you.

yes i am interest
dont be salty sir
height only matters if your a dicklet also at 5'9 i can wear boots and be 6 foot no problem
show tits and i show penis for you

Its true desu dick size is all that matters it is the ultimare redpill to realize this and why so many women getting blacked

>he thinks having multiple children is somewhat a guarantee that wife won't leave/cheat
The only thing that successfully prevents cheating and ensures long-lasting happy marriages is according environment.
If you married a school love there's statistically less than 1% chance these days to make it.

Lay off the proxy australia

Can some aussie make kenyaboi an honorary shitposter?

do you have food in kenya?

No surprise there, Kenya can't build society, even when you aren't the worst of Africa, but still, an environment with no norms or morals can't produce non-whore women.

No thanks. If I wanted a big cock I'd just fuck a horse. It's the same thing as fucking you, not size wise, but you're both animals so... same thing.