Christfag republishits are going to defund planned Parenthood and the nigger population is going to go through the roof...

christfag republishits are going to defund planned Parenthood and the nigger population is going to go through the roof, along with all of the genetic defectives that should have been killed in the womb

I hope you morons are happy

>Br-

>Republicans outlaw abortion
>spike in black population
>Republicans lose control of the government
>Democrats legalize abortion again
>Republicans gain control of government when black children who would have been aborted become adults and crime/riots spike
>Republicans outlaw abortion
>Etc.

>SJWs actually experience IRL blacks
>become racist
>ex-SJWs become literal Nazis

Consider the following.
Instead of the government giving Planned Parenthood money the money will come from private donations from mainly liberals. Which means liberals will be paying for all the abortion.

We need another world war to end this cycle.

>-eep

We don't like your obese sjw degenerate tumblrina ass anyways now get off my Sup Forums or better yet, go back to the kitchen

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPP*

*PFFFFFFTTTTSSSSTTTT*

*plop*

test

This picture is a perfect example of why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

Hopefully this happens.

Probly just a Civil war.

I don't know what's worse, black people or *BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP* posters

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*Sniff*

*toot* *toot*

Yes, I'm happy.

If you are so upset about the descendants of former slaves hanging around, why don't you be a man and deport them?
Make some white babies yourself?

I suspect people like you of hating the other more than loving your own.

LETS INSTITUTE ABORTION BAN FOR WHITES.

WE ALL KNOW THAT WHITE WOMEN ARE MORE PRIVILEGED THAN WOMEN OF COLOR -> WE NEED TO BALANCE THAT!

WE GIVE WOMEN OF COLOR ABORTION RIGHTS TO COUNTERACT THE WHITE PRIVILEGE OF WHITE FEMALES

Fucking kek'd

Remember, abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

I don't know why anyone would want to kill a perfectly healthy baby. Haven't you ever had a baby brother, sister or nephew or niece? They're the best. A lot of people also shit on little yappy dogs. Those are also cool.
You think, not me, not ever, but then your brain changes and you fall in love with something you thought was lame.

god dam that image is hot

If you hate niggers so much why don't you go kill them you fucking faggot

Fucking through yoga pants is so hot because you get to penetrate twice.
2088: layered vaginas confirmed
"It's not cheating, I only let him fuck my third vagina"

>how to spot virgins on Sup Forums
>step 1: they are *brap*posters

Do black women even get abortions? It just seems like they are proud of having babies and marrying the state.

Look up the stats you chucklefuck black women get the most abortions by far planned Parenthood was literally started by eugenicists trying to whipe the negros out.