Pizzagate for dummies

Hello

Can Sup Forums give me a rundown of the pizzagate thing for someone who never heard of it apart from it being fake from mainstream media, with best evidence you have, please, thx

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0
aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/
aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/
youtube.com/watch?v=7qblCrcD_xY
youtube.com/watch?v=QPYFgo_QgjM&list=PL3WxsV3HEFri7qcgTVZpyPrQ6Z3GgJ-tN
youtube.com/watch?v=PbkNk_sUiiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder to use the /rwss/ playbook for pegasus

>25 threads about this
>0 threads about intelligence identifying Russians who gave emails to Wikileaks, Woolsey abruptly quitting the transition team, and Trump addressing the hacking issue tomorrow after being subpoenaed to appear before the Senate about it today

fuck up faggot

STOP POLLUTING Sup Forums WITH AUTISTIC PIZZAGATE CANCER!

THERE IS NO PIZZAGATE!

ITS ALL MADE UP!

ITS ALL FABRICATED / FAKE!

CANT YOU AUTISTIC FUCKWADS FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO WITH YOUR LIVES!?

GO TO /X/ WITH THAT SHIT! FUCK!

we only talk about real news here bud

Hi James, prisons going to be rough for you buddy, better sew that butthole now

1) wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/
2) Search: pizza
3) Read what we have read

This. Go for the source material and keep your mind open. You may draw different conclusions from me but I am sure you will see something is not right.

Omg they had a pizza party. Mind= blown.

I think we should stop investigating Pizzagate, especially for the next week or so. We've made a lot of progress recently and I don't think we should exhaust ourselves. Let's focus on something else for the next little while and not keep looking into that Pegasus Museum or whatever it's called. Who knows what we're missing while we're focused on this silly pizza thing. Everyone else agrees, right?

Here medkit

youtube.com/watch?v=K6vvx2rHid0

A bunch of idiots took a story that we made up to sway independent voters way, way, way too fucking far.

It's to the point they harass a guy for months about this shit and once he had enough and reacted they think it's 100% proof it's real now.

However that door lock is suspicious as all fuck...

there are no russian hackers you dumb ass. its all jew propaganda.

>we made up
First time I see you here, John.
Tell me of the memes, John. Tell me which ones do you know. Tell me where are the bodies usually left to decompose with use of acid.

I'll tell you once you admit what you did, Ivan.

Oh, today I exchanged 700$ into roubles and had some maccas. I don't know about you, but I'm enjoying the holidays. Gonna get new PC parts today, too.
So, John, the bodies? Where do they bury the remains that don't decompose? Or do they keep them in acid until there's nothing left but odd goo?

>there are no russian hackers

Yes, all fake.

Russia doesn't even afford hackers economy is so week with sanctions.

Reminder to ignore the kike shill.

Let's take these fuckers down

Yes da yes economy oчeнь weak can't afford bombers or nukes or hackers very weak da don't look at Ukraine this year pls.

if pizzagate wasn't real the board wouldn't be full of shills saying its not

Pizzagate is pure speculation and no single piece of evidence.

>if pizzagate wasn't real the board wouldn't be full of shills saying its not
Therefore every conspiracy is real.

however, the board isn't full of shills right now fighting against every other conspiracy theory

Government says russian stole the emails, stole. Nothing about how emails were faked.

Wake up faggot, these people are potentially fucking kids and you're here being skeptic mcgee defending them. Kill yourself.

That's right, its just a (((PURE COINCIDENCE))) that some of the people involved are convicted pedophiles.

Too much suspicious shit. Plus the reaction to it was blown way too much out of proportion.
9/11 conspiracy theories weren't given much light while this causes the whole 'fake news' shit? Too weird, Vadim, can't just be /x/ tier baseless theory.

Normie-friendly synopsis of pizzagate for non-autists:
aceloewgold.com/2016/11/20/pizzagate-clinton-podesta-what-is-it-and-is-it-credible/

Part two:
aceloewgold.com/2016/12/11/pizzagate-part-deux-the-media-go-to-war/

it means eat pizza through the bars of a gate

Pizzagate? Doesn't look like anything to me. What Norwegian pedo ring? We've always been at war with Russia.

Conclusive short summary:
>lots of creepy pictures, statuses and other stuff connected to elefantis, comet pizza and podestas (among others)
>no actual hard evidence, just suspicions (can't conclusively prove anything for now)
>media seems to be overreacting (hinting that there is a cover up - still no evidence though)

There seems to be something suspicious going on, no conclusive evidence for it, everybody going crazy.

-----BELOW THIS LINE IT IS MY OPINION-----
i think it's true and most higher ups (including most of Dems and Republicans, including Trump) are child traffickers/molesters. Seems most likely to me that to enter higher position of office you're made to indulge (not a lot of persuasion needed, you need to be a sociopathic pervert to be a politician most of the time) in children. Makes for an easy way to get rid of anyone that crosses lines. CAPTCHA: select pizza.... jesus

>What is fake news

>bong humor

What's that? A conspiracy for ants?

kys

youtube.com/watch?v=7qblCrcD_xY

>tfw Sup Forums was the first one to associate cheese and pizza with child pr0n
>tfw you now realize that we had discovered meme magic way before we realized

g-g-guys... this isn't our fault r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=QPYFgo_QgjM&list=PL3WxsV3HEFri7qcgTVZpyPrQ6Z3GgJ-tN

dw, we just memed the terminology, not the acts themselves.
actually... we probably did produce pedos on this site, especially in earlier days

For a full summary of this whole thing, with sources, go to the link shown in the pic.

We invented the code this idiot used and now we are fucking them. The memes work always for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=PbkNk_sUiiw

kek

toplel m8

Okay serious question: do the codes for pedos change frequently??? I've been scouring through a lot of shit and notice some comon themes not mentioned anywhere i've looked. They include: birds/cages, dogs, roses/other various flowers, candles, fireworks, bracelets, mood rings, waves, crabs, zebraprint, chandeliers, glitter, oysters, crosses, etc... anyone versed in the codes?? there are still several tumblrs with what look like children for sale would help to identify if there's universal location symbols.

Probably, but stick only to what you are 100% certain is correct otherwise you you gonna end up in a tinfoil hat. If there is any doubt it's no good