TWO MIGRANTS DEAD IN BULGARIA

Kek is with us. The migrants keep dying!

>two migrants found dead near a village in Burgas area
>south-eastern part of the country
>causes "unknown"
>comments are like "best news to wake up to"

Sauce in Bulgarian, news is too fresh for English sauce.:
dnes.dir.bg/news/burgas-mvr-irakchani-bezhanskiat-natisk-24937105?nt=10

Working theory, they pissed off someone, probably tried to force their way into a house, and got killed by the locals.

No witnesses :^)
Cause of death unknown :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-rH4M7Hfo
youtube.com/watch?v=AqJMVSnwg_Y
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-fordert-verbale-haerte-gegen-rechtspopulisten-a-1128625.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With the expected temperatures next few days there's no real need to do anything.

Reminder we had several (((refugees))) freeze to death in the last few weeks.

One Somali woman frozen to death in the woods, 3 others with amputated limbs due to hypothermia.

Some Afghan faggot froze on the Bulgaria-Serbia border.

Some others from Afghanistan and Pakistan froze and drowned in the Danube.

Dear Bulgaria,

We challenge you to a genocide-off. Whoever removes the most kebab in 2017 wins.

Sincerely,
Hungary

Challenge accepted! May the best remover win!

Incredible! The kebab removed itself!

Sand niggers don't fare too well at -20(that's -4 for you).

Based Bulgaria.

Somali niggers didn't have the Frost resistance necessary to survive.

Game on.

>One Somali woman frozen to death in the woods, 3 others with amputated limbs due to hypothermia.
It's basically a sign from nature to fuck off back to Africa.

You don't have the necessary smarts to survive East European winter, don't fucking come here at all.

>comments are like "best news to wake up to"

Based

Winter is the white man's greatest ally.

Even mother nature doesn't want them here.

It's going to be -20c soon, these fucks are doomed.

The ones that do survive are mentally broken. The scum can't handle being forced to stay indoors when all they want to do is wander around and pillage.

stop inviting them to fuck your women and they will stop coming you cucks

Hahahahhahahahahaha this whole situation is unbelievable. Keep up Gods work based bulgarians

based

>tfw your country can never enjoy banter in moderation
>tfw its either full Volkstod or full holocaust
:^(

>Cause of death unknown
Smothered by Winter Chan no doubt

This year may be a good year.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl-rH4M7Hfo

What does Volkstod mean? I Binged it but couldn't find a definition.

same, something similar to antifa/blm?

Kebab removes itself if your nation is uncucked apparently all it takes is a small push.
All I want for 2017 is for Italians to start firing on rapefugee boats.

Winter chan might've got them

Might be an abbreviation of ethinic suicide.

>Volk
>Tod

Anglos, everyone.

Two thousand would be better

TRIMORETA
R
I
M
O
R
E
T
A

What so you knew what the definition was then eh?
Why do slavs have to give us shit so much? I don't mind you lot you should all band together in the same fashion as Poland and Hungary and invade us becuase we're fucked and we're pulling the trigger on the continent.

No more Pepe, we have now only Tangra's wrath

Was it you that had the based kebab remover gangster or was it belgium?

Fucking removing kebab is a basic human right, it's bullshit.
Is this karmic retribution for us? Are we doomed to be a caliphate for neglecting central and eastern Europe?
You cunts have it so good.

That was Bulgaria yes, he even trained some people to do it with him.

SAVE US, BULGARIA

This.

Its to late too many got through....

Thank you based cold and snow. Truly greatest ally.

>no Pepe/Kek
>Tangra
Why not just go with Moloch? We are "bull"garians after all

Too bad we don't have any migrants in Poland to freeze at the moment so we could feed our bears in zoo with them

Moloch wants to destroy you and eat your babies.

>drive on a mountain road going back home
>snow everywhere, temps dropping
>chill in my toasty car listening to medieval folk music for some odd reason
>deus vult to myself while kebab is in deep freeze all over the nation

youtube.com/watch?v=AqJMVSnwg_Y

based Husar

Only his enemies, if we can somehow steal Moloch from the elites, with the combined power of Kek(chaos) and Moloch(order), we shall be as gods among men.

Volkstod is peoples death.
The end of an national or ethnic group my mass immigration.

"The (state) system brings us the death of our peoples"
"Globalisation, multiculturalism egoism aging (of indigenous Germans)"

Бoг e c нac

>healthy walks

oh the banter is killing me

Aren't you lads Catholic?

Yeah I looked it up just before it was what I guessed.
What's going on Hans? Are you guys opposing it yet? I saw a poll claiming sixty percent no longer accept Islam?
We're just as fucked here.

We re Christian Orthodox. But before christianity we had pagan gods which were slavic and proto bulgarians

niceee

and thanks for the bulgarian Ak-74 :^)

Are you /pagan/?
My nan was christian orthodox, bretty based, can't decide if paganism is based or not.
You guys don't need Moloch you're doing fine.

Sadly, only on a very small scale.
There´s a lot hidden behind no longer accepting """"Islam"""".
You can´t be openly racist herte but not wanting Islam means not wanting sandniggers.
Only cucks solely care about Islam. Poropably not so different from your county.
A woke up Germany is still in a far future, but coming closer with every rape, arson and trucks of tolerance.

>people in my country want to deport Bulgarians
Nigel was wrong guys

Im not really a pagan. I'm baptised Christian Orthodox but I see Christ as a sophisticated form of the divin individual representing justice order and universal force. Thus I'm not strongly against the bulgarians pagan gods.

Problem is many of the "Bulgarians" are actually gypsy thieves and beggars who used the EU and Bulgarian passports to move to the West.

There must be a differentiation between Bulgarians and Bulgarian citizens.

Most of Eastern Europe's gypsies moved west pretending to be Bu8lgarian, Hungarian, Polish, etc.

Doesnt matter if we dislike Islam or not, Germans will still vote for leftist parties.
We're loyal to whoever is in power, no matter how deep he (or she in this case) will get us into shit
Read Thomas Manns "Der Untertan" its shockingly fitting

Bulgarian paganism isn´t the same or related to Slavic paganism?
(Perunh, Veles...)

>paganism
>based
Sure, If you like prancing in the woods like a little girl while getting sodomized by animals and howling at the moon, sure it's based.
But if I were to do a stupid thing such as to trade my religion for another I'd flip a coin and either go with Moloch(modern elite version) or Kek

Everyone here is acting like Brexit was the end of the world and we're all going to starve to death and beg to be let back in the EU
I think it's similar though yeah, I can't really imagine what Britain would look like woken up these days becuase if we scrap multiculturalism and materialism we don't have anything to fill that void as we have no connection to our culture.
I hope Merkel gets BTFO the next election man, Germans don't deserve this shit.

This.
People who hate on Bulgarians and Poles are venting shitskin hate at an acceptable target imo.
It's a way to try and get immigration reform without attacking the real problem in the non whites is all, it really bothers me when I see Brits on here talking shit about eastern Europe.

Basically this, brits only act like they hate slavs cause they're too oppressed by the PC government to say they hate brown people.

>I hope Merkel gets BTFO the next election man, Germans don't deserve this shit.

I doubt she won´t be our cancellor in future. Hint: cuks, cuckservatives and news like "40.000 Afghans sent back" the average idiot doesn´t care that 40.000 migrants are an average week of late 2015.
I want the German and European peoples to survive and perish, but honestly don´t wish the best for all. We reached a point where PC culture, cucks and traitors can only be cleansed by blood and fire.

Right the subject mentality, very sad.
That's what I like about you Germans though, in a sense your blind faith in your elected body kind of shows your community spirit.
I've known many Germans and despite popular belief you don't seem very egotistical.

flourish, not perish

It's complicated because you talk about bulgarian paganism. But the fondation of Bulgaria in 681 was made possible by thé union of proto bulgarian tribe (which were warriors of hunic or proto turks or iranian heritage) and slavic tribes which lived in todays Bulgaria. So proto bulgarians had their gods and slavic tribes had their own. But the political and cultural alliance made the separating lines more difficult to establish.

Those aren't religions though?

So, 2 died. Out of how many? 100,000?

Also, when are you going to start dealing with the 8.8% Turk problem?

Yep, don't let them tell you otherwise on here either.

The Bulgars had different gods. Most prominent was Tangra (Tengri)

>(which were warriors of hunic or proto turks or iranian heritage)

None of those. We are our own thing separated genetically from those you listed.

Witnessing your trips.
I´ll going to research this a bit more, I am christian protestant, but think that paganism can teach us a lot about things that Christianity doesn´t cover or does very differently.

That pic
>fuck off we're full

not gonna happen, sadly
we might fuck their shit up after they arrive if there's a chimpout, tho

Well yeah I was just saying this yesterday, I don't think people with our opinons will ever see the reform we wish for without it turning violent due to how ingrained it is in our societies now.

>8.8% Turk problem?

There is no such thing. The 9% muslims are pure Bulgarians who got converted to islam during the slavery. They have 1 or 2 kids, drink alcohol and eat pork.

Right populists BTFO

Schulz says "fight rudeness with rudeness".

He's going to smash any right dialogue and animosity towards the EU with a hammer.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/martin-schulz-fordert-verbale-haerte-gegen-rechtspopulisten-a-1128625.html

I agree, there is a massive difference between normal Bulgarians and the gypsys, the Bulgarians are people who work and are polite, but gypsys are cunts to everyone and I've had multiple Bulgarians at work tell me not to associate Bulgaria with gypsys

What do you mean? They did go through "reformations" tho, one dying out and returning, the other still secretive...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

And it is hardly to not compatible with our constitutions, party systems and international law to restore the indigenous ethnic makeup of Europe.

It's like the Pakis who got British passports. Are they British? Fuck no. They might be British citizens, but that means nothing. They are forever Paki scum.

There were a lot of influences and allinces. Personnally, I'm sceptical about the so called purity of the proto bulgarians. But nevertheless there is no racial purity in todays Bulgarians because we are mixed with the Slavs and this éventuellement in thé beginning og our existence as a state

What's the eye color of those guys?

Did you see the latest and biggest genetic research from a couple months ago? It took years with tens of thousands of samples.

Turns out we have no t*rkish or turkic genes. So all these theories trying to lump us with finno-ugric or turco-altai groups are nonsense.

We are Bulgar+Slav+some Thracian

What is that Bulgarian Pepe holding?
Is it as tasty as the idea of piles of dead kebobs?

There is no "those" guys. They the same as everyone else.

Fair point.
Nice gif lol.

It's a traditional meal of dough and cheese. Very tasty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banitsa

Not to mention becoming traditional again the way it was before the Great War.
It's such a 180 from where we're at as a people.

Thank you based Dinko.

Thank you based Dinko

Thank you based dinko

reminder :^)

mandatory kid in the picture

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

I'm fully erect.

Neat, but why put paper and foil IN the food?

the forests kill them, the mountains kill them, the rivers kill them

what did nature mean by this?