SHOW THE SJWS WE LOVE TRUMP

Alright, Sup Forums, since Donald Trump is kek's Chosen One, I feel that it is in our best interest, as a board, to assist people in viewing Trump more positively. Anyone want to assist in that?
sgiz.mobi/s3/youthsurvey2016
^A survey about the youth's post-election feelings on Donald Trump. Please note, you need to put your age in the 13-18 year range. It's by the Human Rights Campaign, a hard liberal group.
Praise kek and godspeed.

By the by, at the end of the survey, you may want to put your gender down as some bullshit like "clovergendered" or "agendered." Or just straight-up female/trans. Just to fuck with 'em.

No need to lie, Sup Forums is pretty diverse

Fair enough, but conidering how heavily biased some of these questions seem to be against Trump...

shameless self-bump, since there don't seem to be a lot of anons taking the survey.

Done, I'm now a transgendered black/Hispanic queer MAGA boy.

Also bump

Kek thanks you for your assistance.
ARE THERE ANY OTHERS WHO SHALL TAKE UP THE CALL

I'm a transgender hispanic asian lesbian muslim.

Pic related is the last two questions.

Good on you, user. KEK CALLS ANOTHER TO HIS SERVICE, AND HE IS BLESSED

Just noticed your id
>w0ah

then clearly you need to sleep
>zZZ

bump

see? Mexican Mike Pence blesses this thread

heligendered reporting in

Just did the survey, bumping

Is there a person or a group behind those organizations at the end, because I always see them grouped together.

Dude, you're the type of person that gives America a bad name.

Thanks, OP!

Very insightful survey.

You realize that by the time they see your comment, this thread will probably have died?
Dumbass.

i screenshotted and hosted it with a link on the next box lmao

This isn't the first time I've done something like this

Probably just a list that got created, someone copy and pasted, etc.

y

i'm mike paco

Clearly it is.
Besides, how could they tell?
Seriously.
ANYTHING positive about Trump must be purged?
I doubt they would do that. Then again, if they're SJWs like you...

Don't you want people to know the truth? I am redpilling the normies ftw

They will have to take into account any influx of pro Trump votes that came in after the creation of the thread as suspect and potentially purge them

Why are you crying about unfairness like a baby, you literally tried to rig the survey and got caught

GG

>redpilling normies
>tries to report polling shenanigans
pick one.
>They will have to take into account any influx of pro Trump votes that came in after the creation of the thread as suspect and potentially purge them
b0i

Redpilling means to see the truth, no matter how unpleasant. It takes a brave person to redpill, LOL

Take the redpill

kden

Done. Left some the, some sincere head scratchers :^)

I'm glad we are friends now. :^)

Thank you for your part.

Wtf, typing like a dipshit; 101

bump

I said I was a Jewish asian American immigrant. At least I only lied 2/3 of the way.

i'm glad about your repe.ating digits

how is it rigging you dumb idiot? we are just answering, there is nothing fake in it