Where is the proof 6 million died?

where is the proof 6 million died?

is there a list of the 6 million victims?

Other urls found in this thread:

avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
archive.adl.org/holocaust/response.html
random-name-generator.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at all the shoes >:(

And the hair! 6 million hairs were cut in Auschwitz alone!

I know i was there!

Ummmm how about giant piles of shoes and the ashes?

Ummmmm open a fucking history book moron.

I think I washed my hands with you!

Kek confirms, it was real to me

Dont forget lampskin from dem jewz

Op = muslim

Fuck off Ahmed.

Clothing piled up for delousing does not mean the owners of said clothing were killed.
How many tonnes of ash were there?

ummmmmmmmm omg ummmmmmmm do you know that ummmmmmmm you look like a fuckin retarded kike loving cuckold when you type like that. Faggot.

>6 million soles lost in the lolocaust

What they said was true, from a certain point of view

>book
Written most likely by a jew.

I got yer evidence right ere' antisemite

I read a book a mauthausen-gusen concetration camp surviver wrote and if nothing else he had a colourful imagination

Irrelevant.

Nazi soldiers and officers admitted to their own guilt.

Take your meds please.

Yes, but where are the proofs?

Calling me a "kike" doesnt change the validity of my position, adolf.

Your hero lost. Get over it.

Hope you never need a pacemaker.(Jewish invention)

But if it was real why are there laws against denying it,historical truth does not need laws to protect it.There are also laws against doing any research in historical archives and on the field,what are they trying to hide from us?!

If Jews are everywhere as you seem to think, explain why they represent less than .05% of the global population.

Are you on medication?

They didn't die. They flew to Mars.

Fuck off you massive idiot.

Nice sourced information, fuckwad.

I swear you stormfags get more desperate by the minute.

Can't talk about it guys. They will put me in jail if I do.

Germany out

The admissions of guilt were public.

The trials were well documented.

>there is no such thing as coercion
Also avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp
Pay special attention to Article 21.

What is this?

Also article 19 just for funsies.

If I make you lie through the threat of death, is the admission of guilt real?

My grandfather survived the holocaust. This blatant anti semitism makes my blood boil. I asked him about it one time because he never talked about it but I wanted to hear because soon his story will be gone with him. He was born in Poland and the Nazis took him and his wife and put them in the camp system. He had a tattoo on his arm but it faded over time because the Nazis used a rusty nail and ink from a ball point pen to give it to him. He was in seven death camps because his last name started with a W and the Nazis gassed in alphabetical order and they kept running out of gas. So they'd send him to the other camps by airplane in hope of finding a camp with enough gas and slipping him in the line. Fortunately that day they were all out of gas so they cut his hair and let him go.

He was only 6 years old

I really do wish it was real though, kind of like to check out those maturation machines. For science of course

You got any proofs that it's fake?
I thought so
youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Ask Trump.

He supports water boarding.

Waterboarding is fun tho, I don't see the comparison senpai

There's a reason denial is made illegal....

Because it is a breeding ground of mental illness.

Just like flat earth bullshit.

All lies.

Coincidentally, most holocaust deniers also believe the moon landing was a hoax.

Not a cool crowd to be part of.

Just saying.

That's for the safety.

Can we not talk about this? My grandfather died in Auschwitz after he fell off a guard tower

You got any proof that your anteater dick isnt just a holographic projection?

>There's a reason denial is made illegal....
Jews

Get new material.

1965 wants its joke back.

yea, yea we know you're larping as a jew...
also why should holocaust denial be illigal? What about freedom of expression or information? Do you not believe in freedom?

>deny the holohoax and go to jail
>be a mentally ill tranny and get praised

I see you're hungry for (You)s.
Have some I'm generous.

It's illegal because many people would stand to lose billions if the holocaust were revealed to be a fraud. Moreover, the entire justification for the existence of the state of Israel would come into question.

You're fucking retarded if you think this has to do with preventing the spread of "mental illness." There are a thousand other unorthodox truths out there, yet the government doesn't feel the need to make them illegal. The holocaust story is uniquely sacred.

Have a look at that carefully.
It's not illegal to be a flat earther or a moon landing hoax believer.
Why? Because all the evidence shows that it happened and all evidence to the contrary can be easily dismissed.

It's illegal to speak against the holocaust. Those that bring up points find themselves demonized and their points neglected, not mentioned and not explained by media in favor of saying that they're nazis.

The rational response to someone saying x did or did not happen is to provide evidence against them. Dismissing their point without looking at the evidence is just a morally corrupt and bankrupt as you declare anyone against your opinion to be.

>Jews

Are you retarded? Inhaling some Zyklon? Jews don't control every government in the world. True story.

All the countries where denial is illegal they do

>larping

Nope.

I am mormon.

But not a retard like you stormfags are.

Not every government, no, but they're working on it.

T-t-that's right, go- I mean, greatest ally! Nothing to see here

census and confessions.

Why don't you make the case for the holocaust then. Go on.

Yes there is a list with over 6 million people the nazis killed.

And the Holocaust memorial in Germany they have all the names in graded in stone.

Why is this never taught in schools?

>mormon
Ah, I knew something was off.
Heresy runs rampant these days.

Let me save us both time....

Clicky....

archive.adl.org/holocaust/response.html

After that you should see the holes in denial theory.

>mormon
>not completely retarded

OK kid

because it's anti-semitic to focus on their religion or former one, goy :>

random-name-generator.info/

its all a lie. adolf hitler was a zionist puppet, mein kampf never existed, and neither did nueremberg laws and kristallnacht. all invented in a masterplan to establish the state of israel.

i wouldnt fuck with zionist m8 they control EVERYTHING

At that time there were, like 3-6 mil. of jews, the sources are not good, meaning they are manipulated...
True that people died in camps, my granddad was liberated from Brits in one in Italy, or so I heard..

All in all, trust no one. Why would you anyway?

Heresy?

How so?

It's real I tell you! Holocaust denial is evil!

i only trust stormfront tho, they know the absolute truth to everything. ZOG is also preventing me from having a gf.

Actually Mormons represent an average IQ estimated at 7 points higher than the average Pentecostal, and 12 points higher than the average Baptist.

Utah is one of the world's most prestigious universities, btw.

There are bookshelves worth of evidence that Holocaust denial is bullshit.

One day maybe you'll grow out of it. I sincerely hope so, all memes aside

i dont holocaust denial should be illegal, or nazi or communist symbols. all it does is give a "ooh i am so cool cuz i m breaking the rules" aspect to retarded, murderous ideologies.

p.s. ideology is a spook :^)

No

To accomplish something like the Endlösung you need a fuckton of organization and logistics. You need a huge administration which of course has to document things. The nazis tried to burn all the documents that proofed the mass murder in concentration camps, but of course they weren't successful. The allied forces discovered most of the documentation which gives all proof to the holocaust and leaves no room for denial. Also thousands of soldiers back then saw the camps with their own eyes. Do you want to call your ancestors liars? Go to a war- or historical museum or a war archive if you want to see actual proof.

1. Burden of proof is always on those who claim that X happened.
2. Consensus today is that it HAPPENED
3. The only way to change consensus is to debunk it
3a. Should be pretty easy since it never happened, right?
4. Until Holohoax is debunked, I am afraid the world will believe it happened.

fuck your evidence
adolf was a vegetarian and he loved his dog blondie, all he wanted was to give flowers and chocolate to jewish children.

No one is denying the existence of camps, just questioning the overall logistics of it. There is no possible way they gassed and cremated even close to that many bodies.

hypothetically speaking, would it be less bad if it had been "only" three million or two?

>Admitting to guilt in a 100% Jewish trial.

Underrated post

For me personally, yes. But the thing with the 6 million number is it's too outrageous and convenient that they've been pushing it for so long, I just simply don't believe it.

got anything gay furry related?
i'm not really into shemales

holohoax was real, although numbers are inflated and lots of people died of starvation and diseases as things started to fall apart.

that said, the people killed were trash level ordinary schlomos, no great blow to international jewry was made, as it's common knowledge that (((they))) orchestrated the thing in the first place. the true historical results of hitler's holohoax were banning the open discussion against jewry (that was really getting rampant all over the world at the time), and the creation of israel

>thinking about statistics when nobody cared.

Not like I care about kikes (i would have to explain that here), but it was the 1940s. The technology relied on people. Not computers.

Not hard when most Baptists are niggers

My grandfather survived the holocaust. This blatant anti semitism makes my blood boil. I asked him about it one time because he never talked about it but I wanted to hear because soon his story will be gone with him. He was born in Poland and the Nazis took him and his wife's sone and put them in the camp system. He had a tattoo on his arm but it faded over time because the Nazis used a rusty nail and ink from a ball point pen to give it to him. He was in seven death camps because his last name started with a W and the Nazis gassed in alphabetical order and they kept running out of gas. So they'd send him to the other camps by airplane in hope of finding a camp with enough gas and slipping him in the line. Fortunately that day they were all out of gas so they cut his hair and let him go.

fixed it

thx f.am.
now I gotta go over to e621 again