LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A FUCKING TRAITOR

Who the hell thinks this kind of shot is cool? Partying like a degenerate fuck. Laura should be ashamed of herself, letting random guys put their arms around them. What, could she not control herself? Are women honestly such slaves to their base instincts they can't resist snapping a selfie with guys who look like him? Why can't they both practice what they preach and act like respectful people.

There is no reason for them to take a picture like this. Laura was supposed to be a conservative woman. PJW is even worse because he was supposed to be one of the good Chads. Clearly not the case. What the fuck.

Would Southern's husband or future husband be happy to see this picture? With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks? Why even take the picture? She is PROUD to let him dominate her with his arm around her just so she can be seen with an attractive man. And then I'm supposed to take her ideas seriously?

Would she have taken that picture like that if PJW looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame? We know the answer. So my question is what variable changed to make her want to take that picture? Hmm?

Oh that's right, she's an insecure whore who wants to "show off" what kind of men like to put their arms around her. This isn't about fun, it's about signaling to her whore friends and other men that she'd probably do much more with.

So tired of the "just chill brah" normie excuses for this behavior. It's only acceptable if you pretend you can't analyze what's going on, even on a surface level.

OP is an autist
Nothing to see here, move on

Paul J Watson is a literal homosexual (i want to kiss him on the lips no homo)

her first real boyfriend was an arabic muslim

worse: he's dating an asian who already has a mixed race kid from a previous dalliance

Good thing only the retards on Sup Forums ever cared about her, now is a good time to reevaluate your priorities OP

She's not a traitor, she's a jew. She has never betrayed her jew boss and is trying to steer the goyim away from the JQ.

This is some nextlevel shitposting.

The Nazi's in Denmark? The jews weren't gassed in Denmark.

Paul Joseph Wifeson?

>With her obviously fawning over some guy because of his looks?

you're an idiot, this photo is about her attractiveness and the beta male clingon and is directed at women not men

you people are so weird. stop obsessing with internet celebrities

>this thread again
sage

I would pump her in her boi pucci

Jew shill + jew . What a nice pic.

Literally suck a fat one toothpaste

Lauren is allowed to shill her book here nonstop but normal well adjusted people aren't allowed to point out her hypocrisy.

Eat 10 dicks you stupid queer

>my fellow dudes

what are the insinuations that can be drawn from this?

BAMP BAMPO BUMP

FUCKING SICK OF THE SHILLS SLIDING YTHIS

>current year
>responding to copy pasta

>You will never wait for Lauren Southern to come down the stairs looking like this to join her families thanksgiving meal

Why even exist ;_;

OP take a chill pill and go watch those japanese manga girls you are so fond of

She changed her gender for keks

Dude is an American English slang term[1] for an individual. It typically applies to men,
>although the word can encompass either sex.

those shitty threads are reported too you monuemntal aspergist
sage

Stop feeding OP, he posts this thread every now and then.
And stop feeding attention to this fake ass e-celeb trash """alt-right""" news outlets

She had her gender changed, look up rebal media's youtube channel, they did a video on how easy it is in Canada.

>The jews weren't gassed in Denmark.
The jews weren't gassed anywhere.

>((()))

>OP is an autist
Like... literally this time.

FAST MOVAN BAWLS OF EYE URN AND CARBON

No one's going to buy your shitty book. Quit shilling here

Op has piss bottles and is proud of them.

I love her manly deep voice