Eurasian Globalist Project - And other Globalists n 1

I want to talk about the Eurasian Project, and give some information about it to everyone in the board.
The reason for this is simple, we Sup Forums are a board directed towards the discussion of political events worldwide,
and even though we might want to look at all perspectives, way more often than not we'll lose scope depending on
the countearguments directed against our 'view' of conservative freedom, respect towards Christian Values, and against
degeneracy of the Western Civilizations.
As an opposition, we never think of the hypocrites that use the moment to get into some of our fights towards globalist movements
and for this reason I want to make people aware of something happening in the world right now.
We often speak against: a)Islam b)(((Globalists)))
But is it just that, perhaps, could we miss something that is happening underneath the veneer and being fought intellectually
widespread over the world?
To my understanding, we're losing track of the most powerful of them all: c)Eurasian Project

"But I never heard of that before, if it is so powerful, why don't people talk about it?"

The reason for that is simple, we see a battle being waged against us culturally and directly being used that was prepared
with 40 years prior their established policy, planned, orchestrated and being put to action right before our eyes.
This "new" project - Eurasian Project - is being developed intellectually and being preached while the activities of the other
two major groups - and enemies of the Eurasian Project, for now - are being fought against by a minority of people who have
knowledge about the situation, and some of this people, are part of the third globalist movement.
Way more often than not, you'll see people preaching against Islam and the (((Globalists))), but no word will be spoken
against the most powerful secret service in the world, the russian.

"Why should I care about that, does it concern me, why should I fear 'the enemy of my enemy'?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia_Party
4pt.su/en
4pt.su/en,
youtube.com/watch?v=M_cPG4sPKdc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman
youtube.com/watch?v=EPEsQDgFCdg
debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br/?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fundamentally speaking it is a struggle against tiranny, protection of our values as we know, and even though we can't do
nothing about it, we can understand and while our own families are being affected by the gains and losses on different
planes of combat within these groups, we'll not be dragged hopelessly without understanding as 'blind men on a crossfire'.

I am starting this thread, and as a brazilian we don't have your respect as a country - and to some people, even as human beings.
That doesn't bother me, for if I don't have a culture worthy of speaking about I can learn yours, though I might lack understanding
asking questions have never hurt anybody, and though I might study all my life I will still die stupid, but atleast I'll try
to learn from you.
I am an anonymous, I ask no recognition nor reward from any of you, but I will learn everything I possible can from you and
never give you anything back in return, either.
God bless you all.
>a)The Preacher b)The Merchant c)The Warrior

Points of discussion:
1)Does this movement exist, who is their leader? Show proof.
Proofs are limited, but not the Bibliography. From websites on the internet - even though poor websites or websites
that can be manipulated by third party agents, I could understand portion of it:
Aleksandr Gelyevich Dugin, son of a KGB operative, he himself an FSB operative, former leader of the department of Sociology
in the Moscow State University, considered the main ideologue of Vladmir Putin.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin
His party in Russia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasia_Party
For more information, check his own Bibliography, but I will make a resume of the ideas.
"Unite what is best of Fascism, Nazism, Communism, under the banner of Eurasia." - or how they put it, "Continent of Russia."

2)That is poor evidence, go fuck yourself Monkey.
4pt.su/en
Every main banner on this website has news for every country listed on it, separated news for each individual country.
Where he, Aleksandr Dugin, personally meet leaders, philosophers, economists or POI in those nations.

3)If they are so powerful, why haven't I learned about it yet and you do, monkey?
A brazilian philosopher discussed with him, and they made a book about the discussion. This philosopher defended the
conservatives in the United States of America against their global agenda, the same way he speaks against the others.

4)"Brazilian philosopher", yeah, fuck you.
After having his life threatened for many years, he escaped Brazil and moved to the United States of America, I don't speak
on his behalf, I never asked for his permission to say this, nor is he an acquaintance of mine, he is an old man and
I will not disclose his name in fear of persecution, he has peace and does not live on gibs in the United States of America,
he loves you country and defend it for more than 40 years while living in Brazil, he spoke against 30 thousand communists
told them to go fuck themselves and they didn't lift a single finger against him, but resorted to death threats and
threats against his family.

5)What is in this for me, why should I bother discussing this and why is it important?
You're the one who decides that, you can write books about it and make a name for yourself, which I won't do but not out of
cowardice, but I study philosophy and all I want is understanding.

6)What can this people do to me, why are they so powerful?
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, united within a common goal for world domination.
The russian secret service alone has more economic means than the CFR combined, they have an UNLIMITED budget provided by
Russia and their expenditures are a secret even for the Russian Parliament.

We might not be able to discuss this, there will be shilling worse than most of our famous threads, they have assets
everywhere around the world and the whole military power of the nations mentioned above in their power.
On USSR alone, Russia had 500,000 agents inside their country to deal exclusively within Russia and other first world countries.
Nonetheless, every bordering country of the USSR had their own division of secret service and some still have leaders
with ties to the Russian Oligarchs.
What was the result of this you can see for yourself, you live in the same world as I do, the other globalists surely had
a say on the matter, the same as the russian secret service that planted the seeds of marxism everywhere in the world.

7)Which side are you on?
None, I am in the middle, the same as most of the people in the world who doesn't work for any of the three major groups
and the ones in the middle are the first to die in the crossfire, because they get shoot from all sides.

8)What is your ideology?
None, ideology is intellectual prostitution.
I consider the most important intellectual of our time Eric Voegelin.

9)Why was he on the program of Alex Jones?
I don't know.

Main website for primary source, be careful of the propaganda and ideology: 4pt.su/en, clicking banners will lead
you to individual news regarding each country.

bump for slide

bump for the necessity of discussion of why women are stupid

bump for the necessity of discussion on "is x redpilled"

bump on the necessity of discussing if God exist for the hundreth time

bump for the discussion of "is x degenerate"

bump on climate change "hoax x reality"

bump for the discussion of how cold or hot it is today

bump for discussing the benefits of interracial marriage

bump to discuss the new girl using the internet

bump for the discussion of the benefits on masturbation

bump on how the UN decided Japan needed the entire Africa to move to their country

Have you been reading Breivik's manifesto again?

No, sir. I haven't.

Does an english adaptation exist?

10-4.

sorry m8

Pretty sure he typed it all in English

bump for the transgender guy asking why Sup Forums hates him

I'll study it right now

bump for being culturally enriched

He is speaking about everything I learned throughout the reading of a couple hundred books.

bump for lack of interest

bump for safe spaces at college with doggos

bump for ideological points with the multicolored hair qt

bump for rethoric against the college teacher

Eurasian project is (((Russian))) cancer. Russians are disease for entire humanity. World would be better place without (((Russians))).

this dughin guy goes to countries geographically near russia and tries to bribe them emotionally.
he goes to the poles and says: we're both slavs
he goes to the romanians and says: we're both of the same religion
he's inconsistent and a liar.

He swings towards whoever is opposition, if whoever is in power is against them.

Aleksandr Dugin is freemason and probably kike as well.

Did you see the news portion of his website?
The propaganda about Brazil is really gigantic, he is speaking about major points in politics over here.

russian posters on Sup Forums say he's a joke and doesn't get air time on russian tv.
i remember he said putin must take the whole south of ukraine after the crimean invasion.
that didn't happen.

"...He has close ties with the Kremlin and the Russian military,[12][13] having served as an advisor to State Duma speaker Gennadiy Seleznyov[14] and key member of the ruling United Russia party Sergei Naryshkin.[15] Dugin was the leading organizer of the National Bolshevik Party, National Bolshevik Front, and Eurasia Party..."
He is involved with basically anything regarding politics over Russia.
If he is so insignificant, how come he have that much power?

what power are we talking about?
he's a professor at some university.
he can barely speak english lmao.
his theory is just self determination for others if it suits russian interests.

>Did you see the news portion of his website?

Yes. Like this guy said....

>he's inconsistent and a liar.

1. Dugin rants about how 1913 borders of Russia should be re-instated.
2. When visiting Finland he immediately says that he never meant to annex Finland.
3. ??????
4. Profit.

Also Finnish language version of his site features fucking Bäckman.

The power I'm talking about is because his father was secret service, he 'was' too.
I'm not talking that he's the president and can command the russian army, all I'm saying is that he has a voice even in the current party.
Everytime I ask about it to a russian or a baltic person they say he's "controlled opposition" or "too weak" or anything of the sort.
But again, on that book when he spoke to the teacher he was pretty much confident of himself and speaking for all of Russia.
I think it was translated to Romenian a couple weeks ago.

This is what I'm talking about, ever since the russian secret service existed they control information about how people will react against a situation even before the thing actually happens.
I'm not talking tomorrow he will decide a geopolitical situation that will change the world, what I'm saying is that russians, specifically their secret service, have as much say on the matter as the other globalists.
What people laugh about and say it's impossible, is all these guys are talking about between themselves and selling bibliography about.

>I think it was translated to Romenian a couple weeks ago.
yes, it was. some romanian (((intelectuals))) were chimping out over it.
they pretty much called him satan.
typical "ooga booga better side with the americans and promote diversity or else dughin will eat your children" stuff.

Only thing about "diversity" is those cucks from the Democratic Party, college teachers and so forth, they're basically telling people to trust a Marxist.
The american new president is not a Marxist.
The chimpout is somewhat well deserved, Dugin is calling anyone and everyone to defeat an enemy that fucking Marxism created, he is inviting muslims, communists, fascists, nazists.
I didn't made the thread in the terms of "It's happening" or anything of the sort, just so people can be aware and see other thing moving that is clearly out of sight of pretty much most of the people.
I just wanted to make clear that the decision this people make have an effect on our lives for 20 years or more, and nobody realize where the hell it came from until is too late.

The fact that Dugin is involved with Batman is a good indication of his credibility. Bäckman is kind of guy whose alma matter is issuing statements that they aren't involved with his current activities in any way and they were investigating possibility of revoking certain academic honors bestowed upon him. Funniest thing is that Bäckman is quite often featured on Russian media. Guy is Alex Jones tier loonie.

Yeah, Dugin was on the Alex Jones program and called him a "hero".
I asked around and nobody told me why exactly.

dughin is reaching out to other groups because russia is too weak.
and because he is so desperate he would ally with pretty much anybody at this point.
russia is near bankrupcy.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_cPG4sPKdc

It's all cool, but don't expect that someone will read it.
Make cool infographic or something, make it more entertaining

I made it so exactly for people with interest and knowledge on the matter to be able to provide more information. That way I could gather it all and study it more clearly.
If I knew all the languages on his website I could do that on my own, but I can only read the Spanish, Russian, German, Italian and Portuguese and English part of it.
It is a good start but other people might be studying it too, atleast here people tell the truth.

I think it's the other way around. He is organizing politically and providing even a philosophy with grounds on what they wish to accomplish, and on nations with people being suffocated by Cultural Marxism it will be seen as a helping hand. specially with these Islamics crawling everywhere.
And this is what concerns me. To what end?
Only they know the answer, and what I'm reading about is reason enough to dread.

obligatory

stop

Since I mentioned Johan Bäckman, he is embarrassment for everyone that has in past associated with him.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johan_Bäckman

>Bäckman was an independent candidate for European Parliament election in 2009 on the Workers Party of Finland list. He got 554 votes and was not allocated a seat.[56]

>In March 2011, Bäckman announced that he is a candidate for the 2011 Finnish parliamentary election on the Workers Party of Finland list.[57][58] He got only 36 votes and was not allocated a seat.[59]

>In October 2012 he was a candidate in municipal elections in Espoo, getting 43 votes, not enough to receive a seat.[60]

Literally a fucking commie with rich as fuck family background.

He seems to defend Russia in detriment of anything else, you speak about him as an individual, but other people gather around him?
It seems to be a fringe thing in your country, atleast from a short reading, there's a quote from him on the website saying that russian involvement in Finland was "the best thing that ever happened to your country" or something around those lines.
Is he the only one who feels that way?

Russia and China have their own Globalist that differ from EU/USA ones
And Russian Globalists distanced from EU/USA in terms of migration/multicultural things because of them not agreeing with terms

The terms of Russia are the one's on pic related, even if to a russian public it sounded funny, people around your country sometimes diverge about it too.
And you guys are powerful enough to make it real.
I'm not judging neither telling I would rather see islamics or jews instead, I'm just saying all the options are terrible.

Well yes C:
Russia is the land of endless hunger
Its never enough (of something)
I havnt looked much into russian government but its inner structure and workings are sealed hard
Too hard to understand structure (of gov.)

Your people is in endless hunger, not your leaders.

You can't bump your own thread you retarded ape. Also learn to write. That shit reads like the verbal diarrhea of a schizophrenic.

It works once it reaches after the 6th page.

leaders are in endless hunger for money and power
C:

Only the latter, the former they have more than enough for decades.

Also, I'm sorry if my editorial hasn't corrected the text I took 2 minutes to write.

youtube.com/watch?v=EPEsQDgFCdg

puta que pariu vai se foder mano

As long as it enforces a society based on utilitarianism and consequentialism.

I agree, but at what cost?
If it is good why the secrecy?

how prevalent are euroasionist ideas in brazil?

nobody gives a shit

But we do admire Russians

Speak for yourself.
Communists love it, anything that fucks up Europe or the United States of America.
They like the fact that immigrants are pouring in, and they enjoy when something bad happens that doesn't affect here.

You must be the one of the two guys preaching this shit all over Brazilian groups

You must be the one guessing shit they don't know nothing about, better look for a bar and search for partners on that one.

I'm not an expert or anything. This is purely my opinion from all my readings.

The cost is whatever cost it will take. In this scenario the end justifies all the means. At this point, any ideas of 'freedom' or 'individuality' are dying where they are strongest, and are little more than virtue signalling were they are weakest. Biggest proponent of this is technology. The question is what road society takes next, my personal choice would be that of utilitarianism and consequentialism.

As for secrecy, I just don't know. People as a mass react to things like this in funny ways, depending how its shown. Maybe they are still not ready yet?

Eurasian ideas cannot civilize us, we have always had our own civilization, we just forgot it

>You can't bump your own thread
you can

Bump

you can on boards other than Sup Forums

The fact that they may not be ready doesn't justify someone trying to control all your choices preemptively and when they pop up it seems they arised out of thin air just so people can make believe it was the best decision they could have made.
Like I said previously, whatever comes out of their skirmish decides the fate of a generation.
And you can't make a judgement if it is good or bad while you still have the option to act in favor or against.

It's not 'Globalist'.

If they're talking about Middle East, Asia and Europe, while you still have a foothold on most of Latin America, it leaves just North America out of the matter.

Ostracizing is not forgetting, people that are not taught that for ideological reasons is not the same as simply ignoring.

Reminder that there are 3 globalists groups competing for global hegemony: the western, the islamic and the russian-chinese.

Big Mac is fucking huge.

They were not taught because of cultural imperialism.

But it seems like you want to change one cultural imperialism for the other.

It's good to clarify that by (((western))) you mean the EU and the UN.

Also, link to the debate in english: debateolavodugin.blogspot.com.br/?m=1

But the 'Eurasian Project' is objectivelly more workable as opposed to the "New World Order" project.

Globalization is unavoidable, the question is what is it going to look like.

Islamization is the trend of the current Globalization movement, because Wahabism suits the elites in terms that it preaches hard work, and limiting ones consumption of material goods...

Russians have experience in making diverse ethnicities get along... so the project that they are proposing is infinitely more workable.

They were taught because of Cultural Marxism, take a look at our schools and colleges, our politicians, religion... we have a 80% majority conservative.
Yet we have no voice anywhere, and they got rid even of the literature, not by removing it from shelfs, simply taking it away from public discussion and judging people as "nazists" by going against the grain.

What one doesn't know won't hurt one. It's not as if it's complete secrecy. The fact that we are having this discussion shows that limited information is available. The justification is that most people, if shown outright or not, simply do not care. All people are myopic, but if predetermined paths can be set which are beneficial for a much larger group, while detrimental to someones ability of actual 'choice', then so be it. As long as the illusion of choice is there and fulfills the persons desire for that feeling.

Take a look at what this Dugin is saying, see for yourself if this is the better option.

My point exactly, if the means are the same, how come they claim to be better?
Are we drowning in another "Yeah, sure, it's not good now, but the future will be the best one you can possibly imagine" ?
It's pure and simple make-up for another Stalin.

Globalization isn't globalism

This motherfucker is a race traitor and just another flavor of globo-Marxist.

As a nationalist, I say that he can go fuck himself.

Will you follow someone who claims to be better or to be pure evil and destruction? Or even worse, just plain grey stagnation? It's not as if claims have to be true. look at politics, it is the art of deception, lies and manipulation, yet it rules our 'democracy' with an iron fist, so much so that even the most 'freedom' loving plebs will demand your blood under the right circumstances and no rulership intervention, if you were to question it.

I think the difference this time is that technology will finally allow that future to finally come to fruition. Once it does, the next Stalin will be eaten by his own creation. Although its not going to be as green as painted to be, I just hope it is one that I have in mind for a long time.

>Russians have experience in making diverse ethnicities get along

In past where each ethnicity lived in their own region

Now when every1 lives close to each other there is hatred based on ethnicity

Also ethnicities here have more passive feminine "Slave mentality" and so are easier to brainwash in general

I don't think that imagine is correctly put, I read that and I don't believe that translation is correct.
I think the person who did the photo made it as a joke.

bump

I have no solution in my mind for any hypothetic future whatsoever, God knows the future and I do not. I was told to stand with the weak against the strong and not to be so attached to my life to the point of living in cowardice.
We... I particularly, take one of your leaders to be a fucking hero, in my opinion, and it is not out of "fame", but courage. Nigel Farage is a good man.
And he is there holding his ground and speaking what was stuck on most of your nation's throat.