That filthy cunt Angela Merkel has decided to let """refugees""" become nurses...

That filthy cunt Angela Merkel has decided to let """refugees""" become nurses. Just look at what a fine job they do of taking care of your elderly, Germany.

twitter.com/kgbveteran/status/816688857727045632

What a sad, pathetic country.

bump

It's not germany you fuckhead.
Come here and try to meet the refugees. They are good people.

topkek

t. Ahmed

especially the north african ones, right?
kys

I'm shocked that you meet your bulls before they fuck your wife. I'm pretty sure that's racist. How dare you.

"people"

This is indeed not in Germany.
German refugees have better clothing and don't have to work at all as registering with 5 identities for social benefits is enough.

Nice bait Hanz

yeah, no thanks, you're probably a terrorist the statistics are in favor of it

This dont look like its in germany, this is in some third world country but that doesent make it better.

>t. tanned German

Cant be germany because
>rapefugees working
top kek

no

gas yourself achmed

>jerw
>jew

oh ok I see

>t. anned german

fix'd it 4u m8

I hope she goes senile and gets one of these "nurses"

FUCK THAT

Best news ever. These old people just take up money, resources and vote like they always voted : christian.
This way they will they the redpill the hard way.

Cool fake news OP. Want to bring it to Buckingham Palace?

Hi JIDF, you seem to be out in full force today.

You know there's plenty of legitimate news of """refugees""" wreaking havok in Germany you don't need to make shit up you fucking anglo retard.

Merkel needs to trip and fall in a video recording Wood Chipper.

FAKE AND GAY!

try harder you fucking fascist!

Long live Merkel.

Kys your senpai will get raped

Found the rapefugee.

I hope these "nurses" get every retarded selfish boomer who wanted them accidentally killed.

What the fuck is wrong with Germany and Germans?

I don't even care anymore, I just feel sorry for any sane Germans left that have to put up with this.

I'd even prefer Sweden at this point. Although there's no way in hell I'd visit either.

dude sry to say that but this time they are right, that isnt in germany.

The fact that it could have been is enough, you people are completely ruined and I just don't understand the mentality, it really makes me sad I would have loved to visit Germany when I was younger.

>Jerw