How do we get rid of all the stormfags, neetsocs, and (((White Nationalists™)))? We need a Final Solution

How do we get rid of all the stormfags, neetsocs, and (((White Nationalists™)))? We need a Final Solution.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsVbZge2IM
youtube.com/watch?v=AewPI6vOrrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

by killing yourself faggot

You left out commies.

Sup Forums is and always has been a NatSoc board. Don't like it? Go back to the Donald.

Commies aren't nearly as prevalent on here

We need a board to actually discuss politics then instead of this containment shithole

Arthas would never side against them

Hail Menethil!

Sage

>an alliance of different races fighting against a supremacist army of mindless slaves
really makes you think

they post several threads a day. not sure if trolling or gas lighting.

-Flood white nations with minorities
-Use identity politics to convince the minorities that that traditional people of white nations are evil
-use leftism to trick whites into thinking supporting their downfall is the morally superior option
-take guns away from people so the more animalistic races can go wild on whitey without worrying about repercussion

Are you asking for new methods or the same ones you kikes have been using for the last century?

Yes, but nazis are literally in every single thread. One problem at a time.

>How do we get rid of all the stormfags, neetsocs, and (((White Nationalists™)))? We need a Final Solution.

Wait.

Consider suicide

I did many years ago and that's what made me realize that life wouldn't be so terrible if the good guys won the war, and now i will use all my energy to help establish a healthy future for my people

That includes your removal

It has been tried to change this board before. It has not worked.

Why would we do that?

This is a problem why?

If the mods would actually enforce the "no shitposting" rule, 99% of neetsocs would die out.
Or we could have a Sup Forums board and an /altpol/ board for more radical views. Like how sports is divided into the mainstream shit and other stuff.

No faggot, pol has always been racist and likes putting swastikas on shit, there is a difference

Because they're vermin.

Sup Forums in general has always had edgy humour, but at some point we started getting an influx of actual radical-right retards who thought they were welcome. The fact that moot gave them an entire containment board like /mlp/ got didn't help.

Wow, that's the video to that one photograph you see in history books.

That would ruin the point of this board.

By giving them their own israel so they can be contained.

>Asspained leftist demanding a safe space because he can't beat nazis in a debate

Your whole comment makes no sense. The majority of the shitposting are lefties coming here to post "drumpf BTFO" "How can whitey even compete?" "How will Sup Forums ever recover?" etc etc

We're not a NatSoc board, but we're one where they can discuss their views and politics freely. This triggers /leftypol/ and they want to shut it down.

No need. They are just a tolerated joke here. Make fun of them when you feel like it but they have no power.

I agree people actually fall for the
>le white genocide omg
>le hitler

This place is becoming shit

>assuming anyone who doesn't want to eradicate people for their race and sexuality is a leftist
Go outside
>thinking nazis are capable of debate

A bit hard when they're obviously in the majority and you can't have any normal political discussion without the thread being filled with "KEK" "FAGGOT" "LEFTIST" etc.

kek, faggot leftists

Maybe you should take the hint and stop having dumb opinions on politics. If you're constantly getting shouted down by people calling you a faggot there's a good chance you're actually being a faggot. Not Sup Forums's problem

Glad you could make it, Uther.

This is true. But some people can't handle when ideas are discussed freely.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWsVbZge2IM

You don't. You'd think that after this election you'd have realized that cucking out and refusing to ask the race question doesn't help. It makes things worse.

It literally comes down to leftists always getting BTFO when it comes to having a rational debate. If they cant Dox, Ban, Mute, get support for calling you a name from other people(racist,nazi,etc), they are automatically losing the argument. They are intellectual infants, that's why Sup Forums has always been right leaning despite no intentions of it being like that when it was founded as /new/, it's just what naturally happened as more people came to discuss their opinions freely without worrying about leftist thuggery and censorship

This triggers the leftist cuck, hence this thread

You must be new here...

>We need a board to actually discuss politics then instead of this containment shithole
Sup Forums has always been full of stormfags, natsocs, and white nationalists. Go make your own cripplechan board if you don't like that.

Stormfags, neetsocs, and (((White Nationalists™))) make 77% of the board. Don't like it? Go back to the Donald.

/thread

>If I don't like it, I should shitpost.

Not an argument there.

When shit like KEK, chain posts and meme spam invades every discussion thread, when do you think your LARPing asses are going to get BTFO'd of this site?

Who the fuck is "we"? Did you get lost in the way to your gender studies class?

That guy makes a good point but the reason people are focusing on Islam it's because it's the thin end of the wedge. Average people are receptive to arguments against Islam, they'll support anti-Islam parties. Not so much if you go around saying they're an inferior race, that will get nothing done and make you a pariah. It's unfortunate but people are way too blind to accept a red pill like the fact the migrants are subhuman retards, regardless of religion

How do we get rid of Scandinavian Cucks and faggots?

This right here If you are being constantly called a "leftist faggot cuck", you might want to take a moment to consider you might just actually be a "leftist faggot cuck."

If you kill yourself, you win.

>Because they're vermin

They go on LGBT part of Sup Forums.What are you doing here in first place?

>When shit like KEK, chain posts and meme spam invades every discussion thread, when do you think your LARPing asses are going to get BTFO'd of this site?

you act like this is the only Sup Forums that exists, in case you werent aware, the Sup Forums you are on now has the reputation of being filled with newfags and the things you just mentioned like spame and general meme spouting faggotry

This isn't even kek's favorite board

This tho famililiamililiam

Don't worry we're taking care of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=AewPI6vOrrg

sending nat after you m8

>I would lose a fight with Baldwin summarily and decisively
>Better dress up like him, that'll show him.