What did these guys do during WW2?

What did these guys do during WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazilian_Expeditionary_Force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not get involved in foreign affairs like certain cuck nations ruled by jews.

Argentina and Chile harboured Nazi refugees like the only based South American countries they are.

fuck you Mexico you tried to backstab us

We just watched how you faggots killed each other

They welcomed fleeing nazis, eh

They tried to be a country
They are still trying

Brazil helped invade Italy.

I don't know but I know Argentina lost the Falklands War

Brazil sent a few thousand troops in 1944/45, can't remember.

It's even worse for you, you're run by Jews by proxy, as your country is kept afloat by Jews having fun fighting each other with proxy cartels in a shithole of a country they'll never go to.

ran around in thongs, making out with one another? It's a country consisting of soccerfags and naked-men-hugging/mma-fags. FUCK I HATE BRAZIL, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!

Dirty motherfuckers
youtube.com/watch?v=iM1VTFfbtUs

What were general attitudes to each side during the war?

fug

ITS MY (YOU) GET OFF
DELETE THISSS NOW

Liberated some cities in Italy

I was right. See, I am edumacatid!

Growing bananas?

You sure dont know nothing about History.

Every country in SA harboured Nazis after the war even fucking Bolivia...

Our navy killed a bunch of dolphins because they mistook them for torpedoes.

Calm down Muhammad

>initially trading with both the Allies and the Axis powers
>waiting until 1943 to get involved
>needing to be bribed by the US to do so

Pathetic.

and then Silva destroyed him. Chill out, bro

Neutral. They kicked out the pocket battle ship from their port, which allowed the UK to attack with aircraft. Best bit? The German Captain order his ship blow up as he thought he couldn't win and having it captured would be worse.

UK suffered a loss of one gunboat or some shit, some really small ship. We won Battle of River Plate by bluff.

Nothing, really. As a side note, Chile never declared war to Germany, just Japan.

Isn't that literally what the US did?

Our help has decisive to allied forces victory. Basically, USSR, USA and Brazil won the Second World War.

You know that the war was won by the soviets, right?

Helped nazis to escape from Europe

Yeah no

More like USSR and Brazil won the Second World War

You waited until AFTER the US were involved because you could tell the tide was turning in favour of the Allies and so that you could later say GUYS REMEMBER WE FOUGHT FOR THE GOOD GUYS TOO

Why should Brazil get involved earlier?

This. SA is proxy managed from the beginning

Go meme somewhere else we are trying to have a discussion here

It's a world war dude like you cant just wait for other bits of the world to war you have to jump right in no regrets and war with the world from day one cuck

We are talking about war, not a school fight, Ahmed

He's being sarcastic in your favour.

I just don't see why you got involved with a pleb-tier number of soldiers only when the war was starting to go one way. If neutrality was your stance, why not remain neutral to the end?

Brazil was already under the influence of the USA. Vargas didn't want to get involved but he had no choice. The excuse at the time was the fact that some merchant boats got bombed by the germans, even though some say it was the americans who did it

Colombia sent some troupes to cooperate with the US then treated them as heroes, and kept fighting its war against its own ppl...

Adding.. we didn't really cared much about ww2

biggest oil refinery in the world
bauxite -> aliminium
oil
rubber
precious metals

Well, Brazil, "neutral", provided almost all of the rubber to the Allies after the takeover of Malaysia by the Japanese, having at its heart an essential role for victory. We sent thousands of rubber tappers to the Amazon in order to obtain a constant supply to the assembly lines of the Free World.

In 1943, through the pressure exerted by some names of our policy, we sent the Brazilian Expeditionary Force to Italy, under the command of Marshal Mascarenhas de Morais. But it played a relatively small role in the war. Infinitely smaller than the rubber tappers.

Meanwhile, Argentina, "neutral", voluntarily served as an asylum to a myriad of Nazi officials at the end of the War, as well as cooperated under the cloth with the German spy network during the war.