Hillary Clinton

>tfw to samrt

eh at least he had the guts to come out and say it straight up, as opposed to passive aggressive subversion tactics.

He is the enemy, but at least he doesn't HIDE in the shadows about it. I respect him for that.

I'd never vote for no bitch NO SIR!

MADAM PRESIDENT!

>HILLARY CLIHTYN

lol. that cunt tho. i swear theres something about those buzzfeed & otherwise pro-social-justice videos that makes everyone in them seem like programmed animatronic drones. this bitch in pic related is one-a the worst tho. and mtv litteraly pays her (citation needed) to crinkle her horseface up at hypothetical wrongdoings borne out of non-issues like cultural appropriation & the inability of her ilk to kick the welfare habit & actually lift themselves up out of their lifelong state-sponsored comfort-coddle. fuckugly mammoth-cunt. just another useful idiot propped up in front of a camera to control the thought processes of people that don't bother thinking for themselves. smells of shit-tainted cocoa butter and deep-fry grease. fuck out my face

Caisey Neistat's face is freaking annoying

That video was fucked up cause he used all the buzzwords against trump. His vids before and after that we're cool, he admitted defeat and was respectable about Trumps win

>His vids before and after that we're cool

HIWWAWY CWINTON

He was paid

>TO smart to win

Is this real or a subtle shoop?

>He doesn't understand how Jews works

They are always on the good side of history because they switch side every time the wind breeze the other way.

Who exactly is this ugly motherfucker and how does he have so much money.

>tfw you beat you're opponents in an intellectual battle of the minds they win

>youtubers

This dude is fucking ugly. He looks like Sully from Commando

I want his job.