#MAGA

HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
salon.com/2017/01/06/donald-trump-republicans-now-plan-to-charge-taxpayers-for-the-mexico-wall-but-plan-to-get-the-money-back-later/
politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237
inquisitr.com/3859383/report-donald-trump-plans-to-ask-american-taxpayers-to-foot-bill-for-border-wall/
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/05/trump-wants-congress-to-fund-wall.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093528/Trump-wants-taxpayer-NOT-Mexico-pay-wall-Republican-officials-say-Congress-foot-bill-President-elect-s-border-plans-dramatic-pledge-reversal.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

[x]Misleading headline
[x]Out of context
[x]Fake news
0/10

Make Mexico pay meant through taxatation of remission and border excises obviously to cover the costs that the US fronts

He wasn't literally going to send the bill to Mexico.

We fucked up. Hillary would have totally got Mexico to pay for the wall.

And we're getting a wall

Pretty much this isn't it? Between that, the foreign aid sent to Mexico, and the amount of USD sent over to Mexico by illegal workers there are a number of ways for Mexico to "pay" for the wall.

CTR up to its old tricks again.

PIC RELATED details exactly how Mexico will pay for the wall, one way or another.

Surely, like every other promise that fell through before he even took office, he'll come back around.

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
salon.com/2017/01/06/donald-trump-republicans-now-plan-to-charge-taxpayers-for-the-mexico-wall-but-plan-to-get-the-money-back-later/
politico.com/story/2017/01/house-gop-trump-border-wall-233237
inquisitr.com/3859383/report-donald-trump-plans-to-ask-american-taxpayers-to-foot-bill-for-border-wall/
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/01/05/trump-wants-congress-to-fund-wall.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4093528/Trump-wants-taxpayer-NOT-Mexico-pay-wall-Republican-officials-say-Congress-foot-bill-President-elect-s-border-plans-dramatic-pledge-reversal.html

So, we've went from "Mexico will pay for that wall" to "They'll pay for it later".

The typical Drumpf supporter response.

>CTR
>Shill

Do Drumpf supporters not know their stupid?

>Salon
Commit suicide

fake news

>I refuse to listen to news unless it's from my alt-right echo chamber

Fine, I'll see if Infowars posted it.

Damn, I guess you were right. It's not on Infowars, it must be fake news.

We all know that Infowars is the best source of real news.

Sage, niggers

>CNN

this has been in plan since day one and he's talked about that several times in the past.

unfortunately, his opposition is too stupid and too intellectually dishonest, so this is just another "HURR DURR BORKEN PROMISE ORANGE MAN" headline.

>I have no argument
The post

Sup Forums today
>This was always his plan

But it wasn't. Since news outlets wouldn't stop broadcasting his rallies no matter how much I tried to avoid them, he always said that Mexico would pay for that wall.

When he refused, he said the wall just got 10 feet higher.

CTR
Shill

Salon has published articles in defense of pedophiles.

>their

k senpai

If anyone thought anything other than this they are fucking retarded.
Media is strawmanning as usual.

>HAHAHA TRUMP IS GOING TO BUILD THE WALL! DRUMPTFKINS BTFO
>HAHAHA PART OF THE WALL IS GOING TO BE FENCE! DRUMPTKINS BTFO
>HAHAHA TRUMP IS ASKING FOR CONGRESSIONAL SUPPORT ON BUILDING THE WALL! DRUMFTKINS BTFO!

I wonder what the next line of attack will be.

Federal Acquisition Regulations would not allow us to otherwise. We can still send the responsible party the bill

this shit will still be way cheaper then the a-12

lol classic roman empire stategy