The Lie of the "Alt-Right"

The "alt-right" does not exist. It is nothing but a complete fabrication made by the media to act as a strawman that they can tear down.

The fact is that people like us are simply the next evolution of the American rightist, or the common Republican. This fact absolutely terrifies the leftist media, because they have spent decades perfecting the art of pussy whipping republicans into submission with accusations of racism or bigotry. It is through the medias influence that republicans and rightists in general have been forced to make concessions to the left, for fear of being called politically incorrect.

Now the media realizes that we, the next generation of the American right, are immune to such controls. They derive their power from libel and slander, but how do you attack us? We have no leadership, we have no organization, no liabilities, no faces, we have nothing but our message.

So the leftist media switched tactics and created the so called "alt-right" movement. Doing so allows them control over us in two ways. The first is that they can assign us "leaders" who "represent" us. The media picks people like Milo and Spencer to represent us specifically because they are divisive figures who will alienate the common man as well as cause internal divisions. The second way it allows them to control us is by clumping us together with violent lunatics to make us appear as small, fringe group. This is nothing but damage control, because they fear what would happen if our message became the accepted standard of the Republican Party.

Do not associate yourself with an artifically created strawman. It was designed explicitly to corral the next generation of rightists into an easily attackable group that could be presented as a small minority. Do not sell yourself short. You are not the alternative right, you are the right. Let the cuckservatives be the alt-right.

Bumping

If I may interject my own personal beliefs on this matter, I would say the entire strength of the OPPOSITION movement, i.e. the "alt-right" etc, stems from its anonymity. You people would not have held up to scrutiny if you had been identified.

Bump for Yrump

Spencer coined the handle in 2010. The media didn't. And they were happy to laugh at it until it got Trump elected.

Pro-tip:
They're going to call you Nazis even if you a faggot middle-of-the-roader. The goal of the globalists isn't politicking, it's destroying whites as a race.

shills

That is a big part of it yes.

When you are anonymous, you are judged exclusively on your message. There can be no personal attacks or smear campaigns, because you know nothing about the person you are debating. Furthermore, the media cannot attack us because there is no "us." Nobody is liable for the words or actions of anyone else.

That is why concerning yourself with these "alt-right leaders" is so dangerous. By associating yourself with them, you take on some of the responsibility for their actions.

There is a reason every single "leader" of the "alt-right" is a social reject. They are chosen to represent the "alt-right" strawman exclusively because they are freaks, and thus reflect on the rest of the movement they supposedly lead.

>spencer has no platform and no following
>the faceless crush the entire electoral process driving fear into their weak hearts
>suddenly spencer is given a platform by vice, cnn and co while every other candidate is ignored if not actively censored
>gayest threads since cuckoldry became popular amongst them surface praising him as alpha
So what do you propose? I say we not only reject but actively target (((them))).
I am pretty sure spencer is getting paid for his talks now so lets follow the money and expose where it comes from.

That's the thing. He very well could be paid by (((them))) to so his thing, but he could also very well be just an attention whore. The media created the movement, and like any movement anywhere, people will leap at the chance to lead it. He could be on the kikes payroll, and he probably his, but he could also just be a useful idiot who wants his fifteen minutes of fame and a book deal. In either case, the end result is the same. Even if you agree with his message, he shouldn't speak for you.

No leadership means nothing gets done.
Sure Spencer isnt the best but its uncharted waters so ill give him some slack.

Wise words for idiots who don't understand this.

This.

> The "alt-right" does not exist. It is nothing but a complete fabrication made by the media to act as a strawman that they can tear down.
Exactly.

Lugenpresse at it again.

And what exactly has Spencer done aside from make an ass of himself and his supposed movement?

There is a reason freaks like him and Milo get airtime. It's not because they are important, because they aren't. They are nobodies. No, the reason you even know their names is because the leftist media wants you to know them. They want these people to represent us so they can lump every Trump supporter or hell, any nationalist at all, in with either outspoken neo-nazis or faggots who spread their asscheeks on livestreams.

10/10

>tfw friend who I always talk about politics with tried to lump me into the alt-right
>tfw outright told him it was controlled opposition
>tfw the conversation path leads to the absurd amount of Jews at the top of media corporations
I swear I'll convert him yet

I think we can all agree that anyone stepping forward to speak for a faceless movement is an attention whore at best and likely controlled opposition and If he was a con artist to begin with makes no difference as you pointed out.
I think the best angle would be to follow the money but there ought to be a way to publicly humiliate both him and whoever gives him creedence. I just dont see that happening without a rivaling outlet taking the charge...

I'm not even American, but I understood this pretty much as soon as Milo and the "Alt Right" surfaced.

Maybe we use that faggot to expose?
He is what he is but thats still better spoken than spencer and a debate between them would yield an obvious outcome.
He seems to also reject to notion of leadership amongst us and is the faggot the media will never collude with. He would just have to get his fucking act together for a day or two.

*we can use

I mean I doubt Sowell or Clarke will see themselves as one of us let alone understand the situation. Does any of you have a better idea than Milo? Because the choice seems too fitting to not be a trap.

All-right was created by white supremacists initially, but once you get past that, everything in op is true-ish. Good enough for gubment werk. Ever consider running for office. Those jokers in the capital are top-kek shit-posters, but you, you have a special talent for missing the point.

Enlighten us then or is talking shit all you can do when not shitting your pants?

The alt-right is a white identity politics movement and has been since 2010.
Saying it's a media fabrication is simply revisionist, and probably Jewish as well.

OP means the conflation by the media of the alt right and our wizzard cast.
Spencer claims they got trump elected and they are the memetic menace that has been pulling the strings and that the actual instigators were simply butthurt neckbeards they had manipulated into doing their bidding.

Having an identity online is a cancer.
It brings up barriers, tabboo's and drives a wedge between people.
If everyone is anonymous as it should be you'd have to think first before you'd act.
Is this person a troll, genuine or perhaps he's advertising something or some agenda.
If you'd reply to everyone who disagrees with you or who says something outside simply because you do not fully understand the context or concept or simply because that person has a totally different viewpoint due to geographical / religious or his or her cultural background.
The fact that people feel to insecure without their comfy surroundings like in real life, their pathetic attempt at a so called identity to cling to will die, we will tear this concept down, like the mainstream media where up to now people were used to being told what to think, what to write, how to feel, who to vote for the age of these dinosaurs is over.
The age of anonymous is here and everyone else who cannot adapt to the new model will die screaming.

Newfag

No, you are next evolution of a loyal subject to an english crown. Deal with it.