White identity

Do you identify more as white or as your nationality?

Many Germans don't look like me. Their heritage for a long time is probably German, but they have dark hair, dark eyes, softer faces, ... Most Germans are not tall, thin, blond, with sharp facial features. I always felt like my group is in the minority in this country, that is why I don't really care if some more "not like me" people from more far away come here.
I feel much closer to people from other parts of the world who look and are like me. Britain, Scandinavia, rest of Europe, America, ...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only americans, mixed race shitskins and idiots identify as "white".

I mainly identify as northern scandinavian/northern nordic, secondly nordic, third north european, fourth north/northwest european and the list goes on.

"White" comes in at the very bottom

This. Don't lump Evropa all together as just "white". We have distinct heritages to be proud of and to identify with.

okay, still you feel more Nordic, then Swedish!

Habe einen Deutschen Vater und eine halb afrikanisch stämmige Mutter. Während man bei mir sieht das ich afrikanisches Blut habe durch meine Haare und eine leicht angebräunte Haut sieht mein Bruder wie der reinste Arier aus (blaue Augen, blonde Haare, Groß).

I identify as Latinx.

It sure feels great to be Finngolian!

I identify as Western European: white, christian, hellenestic and roman mythology.

If you think about it what makes a person white is their bone structure and their nose. Always look at noses to know where people are from.

i identify as an american-european mutt
also 1/16th cherokee

I indentify myself as Either Italian, Eastern German or Austrian. Mostly because of my family background.

> Eastern German
le special snowflake

Yes. Nationality is a stamp in a paper. I have more in common with northern norwegians than southern swedes

if we're talking about counter-semitism I hate the term 'white' because the jews can just blend in to a crowd of white people

and what are white values supposed to be anyway? it's too vague for any kind of real political movement.

without the christian element the jews just disappear.

>tfw norse-gaelic-brythonic mongrel

God dammit.

i pretty much look like pic related. other haircut though.

1/8 Italian-1/8 French-Spaniard-Daco-Roman Mediterranean master race hybrid.

gut für deinen Bruder ;^)

White doesn't mean anything But 'American' means less.

Germans were raped by Russians in the end of WW2. It's basically a slav shit hole genetically now.

Now that Sweden has been lost, once again Finland has to maintain the spirit of the aryan super race.

i am Greek

>Nationality is a stamp in a paper

Yes l, because the Danish are not biologically different from the Swedes.

Fucking retarded Sven what the fuck do you think nations are? Arbitrary lines where a bunch of similar looking people ended up within?

So don't say white, say European.

Nationality ofc. Im white but i would have 0 problems watching everyone from other countries dying on a WW3 scenario, whites, blacks, asians. As long as Brazil prevails

jews can be european

>dying for people you dont agree with just so they can fuck up the country/race another time

facists are funny

*Indo-European

thats a language group

Is it not a group of people as well?

It is like an onion. From the smallest layer, yet closer to the center, to the biggest but most far away. Thus:
>Family
>Nation
>Race

gibe nose chart

I identify as a South Slav. Depending on who you ask and what time of the day it is, we may be considered "white".

I identify as white and am proud of my nationality. They are separate, distinct feelings, though not neccessarily mutally exclusive.

i know only about languages, finnish and hungaryan are not indo european.

Nation first but I think that most Americans, regardless of race, aren't really Americans and that proportionately though white Americans are far more capable of being Americans that non-whites.

>muh great great great great grandparents might have been germans or sumthing like that so i too am german
Make up your mind. You can't be all 3 at the same time and i doubt you're any of them

serbs are like less than 15 percent slav by halogroup charts.

haha

I'm an American and thus a mutt of different Europeans. But I am completely white, so, I identify as white and not any specific European brand of whiteness.

purebreds pls stop mongrel-shaming

>Many Germans don't look like me

I highly doubt that you look like Max Riemelt.

I'm an Amerimutt and any ethnic background I may have has been sandblasted away by my family.
I do feel "solidarity" with fellow gingers, and generally feel more at ease when there are three or four of us around in public.

I actually know my heritage, family keeps a catalogue of it. Funny enough one of them was a mick who got captured from Ireland and shipped over here for indentured servitude before the niggers became the go-to slaves. I know some of my heritage from pre-revolution times. I'm sure that's more than you can say.

I feel European
>inb4 globalist cuck

I'm Catalan, fuck everybody!

no you don't
do you speak esperanto or polish?

I speak english, polish and currently learning german. Why is that important?
also
>no you don't
>let me tell you about you

I'm English, Anglo.

>another reason to not like poles
>MUH GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP THO

This.

White nationalism is a bullshit american invention. They are all characterless mongrles with no history or connection to their lands. They are the capital of degeneracy.

I assume polish is your native language. that means something. what does it even mean to 'feel european'

Without white nationalism you're gonna get another ww2 because you'll be at each other's throats. Hitler himself viewed you guys as subhuman and stuck you in the camps with the kikes. Better to just band together under the "white" label against shitskins, no?

what does it even mean to feel american?

As a Slav I don't identify as white at all, because many westerners wouldn't consider us white anyway.

I think the only applicable time for "white nationalism" is when whites in general are in the shit, not just one particular flavour. I think Europa needs a little white nationalism right now, you know, a little vult deusing. If you get what I'm saying.

I don't identify myself as a Finn but as a Finnic-Germanic shitstorm. I don't fit with the faces I see around here that much. Finns are very vulgar people. I fear to live here.

Yeah, because having 50 generations of fucking pollacks die in the same shit hole I'll die in somehow would make it better.

Your country is a joke.

not a proper comparison though
america doesn't have 20 different language groups with ancient history

You have to go back

rofl, you are dumb as fuck

>Yeah, because having 50 generations of fucking pollacks die in the same shit hole I'll die in somehow would make it better.
Then that is your racial worth.

>mongrel master race

It wasn't a comparison
Im honestly curious

I identify more closely with my region (the South) than my country, America is too large and diverse to habe a national identity strong enough to supersede subcultural identities.

Adopting the Nations spirit,while trying to understand its past and rise to its current form, is what counts.
Being white just refelcts this when you look at the population.
Its not the dark color of the skin that is wrong, but its appereance reflects forgein influence and in certain groups, that influence is stained with negativity through bad behaviour and the missing desire to adopt the nations identity and be part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukwA--tIokg

I'm half Hiberian and half Pole, but have a huge schnozz, why is that Sup Forums?

shitskin.

Naaa, American history class at work. Hitler didn't want to exterminate the poles. Read a book

it doesn't feel good desu

Some were untermenschen more than others.

((((((you)))))

>Do you identify more as white or as your nationality?

Both. I'm a proud white, blond, blue eyed Czechoslovak, with athletic figure.

>australian
I identify more as "white"

>Hitler didn't want to exterminate the poles.
>Just make them into slaves of the """"""""""""masterrace""""""""""

Are you a Briton? Or just some mongrel who's family emigrated there?

It has no hook faggot shut up

Do any non-jewish races have large, long, bump free noses that are bulbous at the end

french whites
i want nothing to do with peoples who doesn't adapt and still live like they still were in their shithole

Swedes are more slavic than serbs kek

My ethnicity is also my nationality. We are the tallest people in the world, and that is part of our identity. Therefor I loathe the idea that literally anyone can receive a passport and be Dutch. Sure, if they integrate properly I will accept them. But by necessity that means they will have to remain few in number, because otherwise they will only form parallel communities of their own, as has happened with the desert dwellers.

No. No ragheads.

No they can't. Jews are Jews they themselves have made this abundantly clear.

Nah son, it's because they're pollacks. They are the one sub-group of europeans lower than Abo's. Literal fucking human garbage.

One American (non polish) stubbing their toe on a rock is more important that every polish degenerate dying in agony.

Would be based on eugenic features. You would have been one with the lesser germans

White identity is foreign to us.

We are proud Dutch with a glorious history in which other whites were our mortal enemies, the Germans, The French and The British.

Brabantian>Dutch>Western European>Germanic etc.

>people who obsess over their physical appearance to the point of violence
>same people worship money
>same people put on huge pageants and parades with costumes and torches and theatrical hats.
>same people claim to despise all gays....
Hoooly shiiiit. Just learn to accept yourself, BY yourself, fucking homophobic, self-hating faggots.

they're white when its convenient for them. you know how this shit works. and they always get away with it because it's too easy.

Mostly as Irish, minorly as Scottish, English, and/or Polish (quarter of each)

Identifying as white is the Jewish trickery at work. Some Slav can come to the US tomorrow and get jumped by feral niggers because apparently dat honkey's ancestors put us in chains!

You make it sound like it wasn't horrible

>My ethnicity is also my nationality.
It's so nice to be able to claim this title, when so much of the world is nothing but mongrels there's a few of us keeping it pure.

>angle ethincally, angle nationally
>colgate ethnically, colgate nationally

Feels good, desu.

The absolute state of you.

You're just jealous that you don't live in your homeland, or maybe you don't even know where your homeland is anymore after so many cycles of mongrelisation. The only American of value is a Briton who still calls himself a Briton.

>mortal enemies
>The British.
Just banter mate, jeeez.

Didn't say he wanted to exterminate them. I actually know just about everything there is to know about Hitler. I used to like him a lot. But now I realize he just about fucked all of Europe with his stupidity. And he certainly wasn't what you would call a white nationalist. He did indeed consider the poles lesser than the Germans or "Aryans." You can't deny that, he explicitly states it.

Im pretty sure it would be more "convenient" for everyone if they were white. how can you blame anyone for wanting to be white?

I agree, I am not against total shut down of immigration. Especially from the former colonies because they assimilate quite well in society.

However the numbers msut be kept in check say no more than 1% can be foreigner in the Netherlands. It's to keep the Dutch identity alive.

Other people are welcome as long as they follow the rules and respect the majority.

I identify as Portuguese more than i identify myself as European or White.

You need to go back.

the white jews are white, damnit
hitler had up to 100,000 jews serving in his military. be real.

amy schumer, ben shapiro, milo yiannopoulos, a lot of these jews are white as fuck and it's easy for them to infiltrate pro-white movements

You think the Nazis were the only shitheads to attempt what they did? It cant work. Theres not enough rich people, theres too many poor people. The Nazi party was pure fucking scum. they didnt accomplish ANYthing except leaving a huge fucking mess. for the rest of us. Fuck them. Hating a whole civilization doesnt work when you start becoming friends with them.

What comes first. Britain, or being Portuguese?

No, he doesn't.

>Jew
>White

Pick one you fucking burger

>burger
>naming anyone shitskin

I have dark hair and green eyes, am I German enough, desu? East Prussians are Aryans too, r-r-ight g-guys?

I'd say your identity makeup is flawed OP.

Certainly, by parentage/origins, laguage, culture, traditions etc. I'm Italian and for all my country's flaws I'm proud of what we are.

Maybe you have deeper questions to answer.