Drumpfers will defend this

Drumpfers will defend this

>Borowitz

(((BOROWITZ)))
(((OCCUPY DEMOCRATS)))

Planned Parenthood know the rules, and they know their funding will resume if they stop providing abortions.

They refuse.

Subtle anachronistic satire.

I seem to remember there being some kind of wall in Israel. Since it's scientific fact walls are impossible to build and don't work anyway maybe they should take it down. I'm sure the Palestinians will enjoy getting around easier :^).

You're not allowed to murder people because you couldn't keep your legs closed.

This

>Andy Borowitz
I hate that fucking Jew.

>I SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET AN ABORTION ANY TIME I WANT AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT

>(((Borowitz)))

>women should be forced to have unwanted children because i'm petty and hate children and fuck the cost to everyone else in terms of educating, sheltering, and eventually imprisoning these unwanted people

PP = eugenics from nazi germany. Bad eugenics at that. But yeah keep defending the Moloch Machine eh.

trump isnt in office yet faggot
(((Borowitz)))

Abortions are still legal. They just don't get federal funding

Since when does the internet, especially Sup Forums, give a shit about dead babies? For all your nigger/jew/nazi talk, I figured you'd be kinda cool with killing kids. Cucks.

So the libtard position is: If you don't pay for our children we will murder them?

It's easy to defend because not everyone agrees with killing innocent unborn children. Christians for instance who are strongly against abortion don't want to be forced to fund an organization that performs abortion. And while the abortions themselves aren't directly paid for by taxpayer dollars, the organization itself exists because of taxpayer dollars.

>I don't want children to be murdered because I hate them

You are a retard.

I wish I saved that post yesterday that went into detail on how this is a tiny deal