An analyst explains ISIS’ greatest strength

youtube.com/watch?v=RKTRS0Ppv5c

Isn't it the funding they get from the US?

Beady Eyeses

Let me guess: It's people being mean to muslims?

maybe god is with them?

FPBP

Yeah lets compare unconventional warfare to the ottoman empire LMAO. So good

BTFO in FP

what did the ottomans give the world besides mattresses strewn on the floor?

I'm so sick of these niggers apeing the achievements of the white man.

He explained absolutely nothing.

They're a force to be reckoned with because it's recruits and those who it will recruit see it as the one
true caliphate (I thought that would be his point but he never elaborated).

The reason boots on the ground and military don't work is because we're afraid to target civilian areas,
and that is why they're hard to defeat. If we just nuked the whole fuckin place, they wouldn't have a scrap of
morale.

His entire point (that he never makes) is: We could take them out very easy but we would never want to kill
civilians and since there's no known way to wage war without taking civilian life, it's just too hard.

So if it's too hard. Do we just let them win?

He's right you know. We need an asskicking battalion on the grounds to kick their shit in

Is ISIS a natural selection? I mean people who join ISIS are the "unwanted" people: people who don't belong in civilized society. We all know their fate when they join ISIS, death.

The media is talking how Europe is turning Islam but more and more and joining ISIS and they are not building any foundation whatsoever.

what he is saying is you can't defeat their belief system using guns.
in his books he proposes using local forces to battle them.
play them off each other in a never ending conflict until they die, give up or change their belief system.

They do have one big advantage: they are not afraid to be brutal and they are not afraid to shed their morals in war.

They do, however have several disadvatages. Stupidity and cowardice in the face of actual resistance.

No, you let shia militias do the killing and condemn them later.

they have strength in numbers, arab families have 10+ kids, if you kill one, 2 new guys will take their place

>The media is talking how Europe is turning Islam but more and more and joining ISIS and they are not building any foundation whatsoever.

The number of ISIS joiners was just a miniscule fraction of European muslims, those same muslims who say they support ISIS in the range of 10-20%.

It's true that they attracted some of the most extreme from Europe for a while. But that's no longer the case.

Hillary shills are still out there I see

Nuking them runs contrary to your whole narrative justifying your presence there. I.e "Muh bad guys, muh democracy, muh freedom for the Iraqi people".

Really? Because liberals asserted to me that you can wipe out "alt-right" ideology by making it illegal.

>play them off each other in a never ending conflict until they die, give up or change their belief system.
Isn't that what the US has been doing in the ME for decades? Hasn't really workout so well lol.

I say we provide air support to Greater Israel peacekeeping forces.